Dream Run for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's your lucky day. Just never mention or even hint about this to Charlotte. We guys need to remain friendly. I've just started a new job so will soon have boyfriends.

Philip needed a shave and when he pulled of his loose shirt, flab became evident but when her dropped his pants and briefs and Tina saw what was poking out beyond his clenched hand she licked her lips and thought, Charlotte really was unbelievable, the silly woman.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Stick that into me once you have gotten me off with your fingers."

"What about fingers and tongue."

"Okay."

Falling against the back of the sofa and opening her legs wide, Tina pulled up her dress and Philip said, "Oh baby, what a slick looking cunt. It's almost beautiful."

"Almost? Stop insulting me," she laughed lightly and commanded, "Drop you head between my legs and get to work."

Philip produced a result for his condom but failed to get Tina off after a successful round of cunnilingus, leaving Tina wondering if one-sided sex was the reason for Charlotte's indifference. She had an idea and suggested to Philip he should play an adult movie when he made a move on his wife and that might stimulate her (meaning both of them). She suspected it would be almost impossible to convince many guys they could be largely responsible for their partner not firing up during sex because guys appeared programmed not to accept such counseling, viewing it as 'and attack on their manhood'. Good grief!

Tina was enjoying the hotel environment and working into her job without difficulty. Tony proved to be analytical, patient, helpful and even-tempered and that probably was his law training showing through.

The system of hotel management was more complex that Tina had expected. The main departments of room, food and beverage, sales and marketing, HR and accounting were inclusive of sub units that often had managers with considerable authority. For example, the industry standard structure for the rooms department included such things as reservations, front office, housekeeping, laundry, security, engineering and communication.

So 'rooms' was rather an overly simplified name. The more she got into it the more Tina learned. For example she'd not realized a 166-room hotel would have 23-250 phones because larger rooms also had a phone wired into the bathroom and suites had phones in the lounge as well as each bedroom. Each elevator had a phone and there were public and office phones throughout the hotel. Tony seemed to know everything including how many toilet flushes would occur between 9 pm and 9 am next day on average whenever the hotel rooms were full or near full. The image of that volume of water with whatever it carried leaving the hotel each twenty-four hours began to give Tina new insight about the design, servicing and facilities management of a multi-level building.

Heather Brandt, manager of HR, was lively and she and Tina quickly became friends. Heather was dating Claude du Toit the executive chef, who was South African, and she arranged a double date by teaming Tina with the hotel engineering manager, Matt Brady, an Australian. They had a great night out and although that night Tina walked to her apartment while the other three took a cab back to the hotel, Matt visited her office next day and arranged to take Tine to a film that evening.

Matt had a great physique and Tina was hopeful of bedroom adventures.

Their two-week relationship petered out because of Matt. After going to a lousy film, chosen by Matt, Tina invited him to her apartment and they picked up pizza on the way.

After coffee Matt stood, and eyeing Tina hopefully said he'd better go.

"Why don't you stay the night," she said hopefully and he grinned hugely and she knew what she'd be getting.

Matt bared his short and thick cock and said, "Suck this bitch."

Taken aback, Tina was uncertain whether he was serious or joking in speaking so roughly. She gave him the benefit of doubt and dropped to her knees, only to have his cock rammed into her mouth.

Holy shit, she thought, gasping. She pulled away and told him not to be so rough.

"Okay."

She found out later as a university student studying mechanical engineering, Matt had been hooked on surfing and surfed around Australia, Bali, New Zealand and Hawaii.

"The Hollywood surfing movies show the beach culture associated with surfing as being competitive, and that's true, with half of the players guys and the other half girls, and overall apart from the mandatory couple of villains, everything is pretty cool."

He smiled and said a little sadly, "The reality is it's a matter of survival... to keep holding on to your boards, other stuff and even your money and then staving off the time you'll run out of money and have little left beyond you ticket home. You struggle to escape injury, learn to be polite to cops hassling you or looking for drugs and stolen property. The guys hugely outnumber the females and some of the females only indulge in same-sex fucking because they regard it as safer. So you literally have to fight for shelias and when you get one you fuck her before she can be stolen off you."

Well that explained Matt's roughness and why he came inside a minute but fortunately had more shots in the tank. However she preferred long and tender fucks. So two Saturday's later, already tired of Matt's sexual indifference Tina told him she didn't wish to date again."

"Okay you cold bitch," he grinned. 'I'll see your around." He then left without closing or even slamming the door behind him or saying thanks for the beautifully cooked and presented dinner.

Tina decided to only go out with Heather if she wished to go shopping with her or to a concert or a girls' film. It would be best not to date hotel staff. She didn't think of hotel guests. She and Tony had become quite personal in their comments since the morning he came in with a long scratch under his left eye.

Staring at the cut, Tina said, "Did the cat get you?"

"We don't have a cat," he said sullenly. "If you must know my depressed wife did it. I told her to work hard to get out of her dark moods and she flamed and slashed my cheek with one of her nails."

"Oh Tony I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you to comment."

"It's okay. She was sorry and it appeared that burst of temper had pulled her through that mood. Since you don't mind entering my personal life I must say I was surprised to hear you and Matt are dating. I wouldn't have thought he would have been your type."

"You're right, he wasn't. I was getting desperate for some male company. He has no finesse and so he was dumped."

"Good girl."

A couple of days later Tony asked, "May I ask you something very personal?"

"Yes I'm interested in having sex with you."

He grinned and said almost right. "I have this pal coming to stay for three nights who lives 500 miles away. Iona and I are taking him out on his first night here... he's on a business trip. I was wondering if you would be available to date him if that's what he wants. He's VIP status, staying in a suite at his company's expense. You are not expected to have sex."

"But I could choose to do so if you like him."

"Yes, exactly. I think you'll like him."

"Oooh, that will ease my feeling of sexual starvation and will push back the urgency of requiring you to bend me over your desktop."

"Tina!"

"Sorry Tony."

She thought well at least he'd half-smiled. She had him now thinking about her the way he ought to be thinking about her.

Very white skinned with curly blond hair, Athol Petersen was thickset and was six inches shorter than Tony who had long straight black hair, a wider face and a squarer jaw. When being introduced Tina could feel the affection between the two guys and it was pleasing to learn that Tony had at least one good friend away from the hotel.

A week after starting the job Tony had suggested Tina breakfast at the hotel as it would be useful to keep in touch with the overall environment and she was welcome to have a couple of drinks in the bar after work.

The next morning after being introduced to Athol, Tina was walking through to sit with a couple of the resident managers for breakfast when Athol stood and waved. She went over to say good morning and he invited her to join him.

"You have brightened my morning," he said flirtatiously.

""You are very welcome," she said, placing a little emphasis on very and Athol looked at her closely.

"Um would you care to accompany me to a movie anytime after 6:00 this evening."

"The offer is lovely but do you really wish to go to a movie."

"Um no."

"Why don't we eat at 7:00 in your suite? I will arrange for it to be complimentary."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm not going with anyone at the moment so I have all this time on my hands. Are you married?"

Looking a little deflated he said yes.

"Are you just a little promiscuous when on the road?"

Athol's face brightened and he said, "Yes but I am very selective."

"I can stay the night if you wish and promise not to answer any phone calls."

He grinned and said great. "Tony hold me to make a move on you and advised me to eat in here at 7 am rather than in my room and to catch you as you entered."

"Yes he suggested you might like to date me. I don't know what else he told you."

"Tony is too much of a gentleman to go beyond that."

"Of course," Tina smiled and said smoothly. "I require condoms to be used and please understand butt is out."

"Oh what a great communicator you are," Athol smiled. "I'm now really looking forward to dinner and beyond. Shall I order dinner for tonight?"

"Yes I eat lightly but am not a fussy eater apart from rarely eating red meat."

"Understood. You are a beautiful woman and I love the azure shade of your eyes."

"Thank you, the precise shade of azure has been identified at Alice blue. What is your line of business?"

"We are screen printers specializing in reproducing fine art on T-shirts and on vinyl and other media for galleries and cinemas and a new service is printing CD/DVD cases that are massed produced straight on to the textured front and back surfaces of the cases we supply."

Athol proved to have style. When Tina arrived dress in black apart from a gold top he kissed her warmly as if she was a longtime close friend. They had a leisurely drink, not touching and after Athol pushed the dinner trolley out into the alcove entrance outside the room he removed his jacket and was pulling off his tie when he said softly, "Let the games begin."

Tina stood, removed her top and stepped out of her skirt and shoes.

"God you are beautiful with a gorgeous body," Athol said, and embracing her lightly kissed her and said, "Young, fresh and succulent."

Tina smiled and teased, "Are you talking about fruit or are you attempting to talk romantically?"

"Take you pick," he joked. "I'm willing to fuck fresh fruit."

He petted her patiently and fluently, leaving the impression he was an accomplished seducer. He looked clean including having well manicured fingernails and even smelt clean and his hair was soft and silky. Tina was very pleased with him and very pleased again when she dug out a long, thin erection that looked good enough to eat. So she virtually ate it.

Spitting semen into a towel she smiled and said, "Thanks for the warning. Although I don't swallow I don't mind taking it in the mouth if I like the guy."

Athol smiled and looked pleased.

When he appeared to want to launch into it in missionary position, Tina athletically pulled her legs out of the way and gave him total access to her dripping pussy.

"Are you double-jointed?" he asked, looking at the position of her legs.

She smiled and said no, she did floor stretching exercises most nights and mornings to maintain flexibility. Eyeing his hungry-looking cock in his hand she said, "Um condom."

"Oh yes, thanks. This passion I feel make me forgetful."

They fucked well, three times which meant four ejaculations for Athol. That impressed Tina and she felt replete.

"Is that enough?"

"Plenty," he puffed. "Christ you know how to keep a guy going. It's been some years since I shot three loads in the one session."

"Four," Tina corrected. "Remember we began with me sucking you off."

"God I've experience an unexpected return to youth," he grinned.

"I'll sleep here but will be gone before you wake up."

"No way. I'll want a good morning fuck before you leave."

"It's up to you to catch me if you can," she teased, kissing him and walking off to shower.

She'd expected him to follow her but he didn't and when Tina returned to the bed Athol was already deeply asleep.

He remained asleep in the morning and she left after confirming he was still breathing. It wasn't her practice to fuck her men to death.

CHAPTER 2

Concetta came most mornings to have coffee with Tony that they made themselves. If anyone else was with them Tina made and served it. That was Concetta's suggestion. She would stop to chat to Tina before going into Tony and those brief conversations began to lengthen and after a couple of months Concetta invited Tina to join for her lunch away from the hotel and refused to allow Tina to reciprocate, saying she had a chairman's entertainment allowance. After the second occasion those lunches became a fortnightly event and one Saturday when her husband and son were away on a fishing weekend Concetta accepted an invitation to dine at Tina's apartment.

Entering the apartment Concetta brushed aside an apology that it was so small.

"You have this arranged so beautifully and it's spotless," Concetta said.

"Please don't check for dust," Tina said and Concetta, a glass of dry French wine in her hand, laughed loudly.

Tina was at the table ladling soup in the bowls when Concetta, at the bookcase, pulled out a book in English titled, 'Off the Beaten Tourist Tracks in Italy.'

She heard her visitor exclaim in surprise and replied that Tony knew she's twice been to Italy and had given it to her when she told him she had found a suitable apartment.

Concetta walked to the table and looking at Tina intently said, "You replied to me quite fluently in Italian."

"Oh did I?" Tina replied, her surprise apparent. "You spoke about your find at the bookcase in Italian and I just lapsed into it. I just didn't think although Tony had said you were born in Italy."

"No it's not that," Concetta said speaking in French. "Tony told me you could manage a few words in Italian, French and German but weren't fluent."

"That is correct. I'm only really fluent in English, American English."

"And that's exactly what he said but you are now speaking French and I daresay speaking it as well as I am. Aren't you aware people who are multi-lingual are highly prized in the lodging industry in areas like here that attract foreign tourists?"

"No I'd never thought about it but it makes sense. May I invite you to sit? This freshly made soup is ready to consume."

Two weeks later when Concetta arrived for morning tea she said to Tina, "Please come through for coffee. There's something Tony and I would like to discuss with you."

Tina learned the beverage manager, Baden Holt, who was also responsible for stewarding and room service, had resigned suddenly because his mother was stricken by cancer.

"Oh how sad," Tina said.

Concetta nodded and said, "Tony and I have discussed Baden's exit and he's agreed to stay with us for two more weeks and the assistant manager has confirmed she doesn't want the job. We are offering the position to you."

"But why?"

"Because you are wasted where you are now."

Tina smiled and asked was requesting Baden to remain another two weeks done to give me, a complete greenhorn, some time to learn about management and the what the different roles of the position entail?"

Tony said, "Yes and Baden is comfortable about the delay. He's spoken to his mother in Austria. Mother and I believe you are loaded with natural ability and you'll flow into this position with ease, remembering you have a long-serving deputy to help you through induction."

"Well Baden is a resident here. Is that necessary?"

"It's preferable but since you live close by it will be an option for you."

Tina accepted the position and went to Sandra who already had the contract waiting and Tina signed after noting the salary was two and a half times her current salary as it involved far greater responsibilities including being in charge of personnel and maintaining control of a very expensive inventory and being on call during emergencies 24/7.

"Don't mention a word to anyone about what I am to stay. This is a steeping stone for your really big promotion, to be in charge of the rooms department with all its sub-units," Sandra said. "Here are details of online study course in hotel management. I suggest you gain formal qualifications as quickly as you can. Fortunately you have no family responsibility and already possessing a college degree you ought to be able to make rapid progress. I suggest you skip the Associate Degree level and enroll for the degree course a Bachelor of Science of Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management."

"Wow, I like the sound of that. I guess the experience I'm picking up here and even casual knowledge about our operations will assist me greatly."

"Yes indeed, giving slingshot benefit with your studies."

A week after Baden departed, leaving Tina in sole command, she moved into the residential quarters he'd occupied. The one bedroom apartment was twenty percent larger than her former apartment and with superior fittings plus the added benefit of all guest facilities including full room service and a 24-in flat TV screen. All meals were available at the staff dining room.

On Sunday three days later was the hotel's 2nd birthday dinner for members of the board, investors, senior managers and spouses. It would be the first time she'd meet Iona. Sandra invited Tina to sit with her because her husband had a must-attend business dinner.

"Iona I'd like to introduce Tina Lewis, manager of beverages and room service."

Tina had seen Iona enter with Tony and had been expecting an over-weight redhead without much make-up or style. Instead she was astonished to see an almost breathtaking dark-haired beauty with a lovely smile and slim figure. Regrettably Tina blew it by saying, "How lovely to meet you Mrs Ross. I imagine you are missing Scotland."

"Excuse me Sandra," said Iona, now looking very tight-lipped and she walked off.

"God you are callous, an evil young woman," Sandra giggled, as a waitress approached them with a plate of canapés.

"No, oh no. That just came out. I feel dreadful."

Sandra looked at Tina and said, "Omigod, you are upset. Chin up darling, Concetta and I ought to be pinning medals on you. Iona now has three people in this room she detests... her husband, her mother-in-law and now you. I'm telling you darling, you have no idea of the dark person that lurks beneath Iona's façade. Lewis off the coast of northern Scotland is welcome to take her back. Come, you must meet Concetta's husband Robert. You'll rarely meet a nicer man than Robert Ross except in your case emotionally his son Tony would be a significant exception."

"You are such a tease Sandra," Tina giggled as Sandra took her arm.

Iona left soon after dinner whereas Tony and Tina were among the last to leave. As they were walking out Tony said, "I really miss seeing you multiple times each day."

"You'll get over it. Oh thanks for getting maintenance to redecorate my apartment in that lovely feminine soft peach color."

"Oh that was Charlie's idea as was the new tan sofa and two lounge chairs."

"Come and see how it looks now," Tina said, thinking he'd say no it was late, he'd better be off home. But no, he said okay.