Dream Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You know, you were an important ingredient there too.”

Trina smiled. “That’s sweet of you. You know, I was really getting excited, watching you fuck her titties like that. I’ve never done that before, you know, watching it from right behind you so I see what you see. It was like I was doing it myself, almost.” She sighed. “You know, sometimes I wish I could be a man for a day and really know what it’s like to fuck a woman.”

“That’s interesting,” I said. “I have a fantasy about being a woman for a day so I can feel what lesbian sex is really like.”

“Well, it is pretty amazing,” she acknowledged. “Maybe we could work something out for you… I could make love to you and pretend you were a woman.”

“I think that would feel more silly than anything else.”

Trina shrugged. “It might be worth a try anyway. Remember, we don’t judge. If your fantasy is to dress up like Santa Claus and fuck me with a big candy cane, we’ll indulge you.”

“Of course, because that wouldn’t feel silly at all,” I nodded.

She laughed. “Seriously, though. You’ve been here a few days and we’ve had some great sex, but so far you haven’t really indulged in any fantasies except for three-way. Tell me a story you’d like to play out, a type of woman you’ve always wanted, something I can do for you. I want to make you happy, you know.”

I considered. “Actually, one of my fantasies is right here. The idea of having a woman accompany me to a strip club has always appealed to me. And I like how the line between lapdance and sex gets very blurry.”

“I think we can indulge you in that tonight, lover. But tell me more. I want to plan an evening for you.”

I thought some more. “One thing I’ve always liked is the Goth look,” I said.

“Leather, chains, whips, that sort of thing?”

“Black leather, yes, but not the whips. I’m not looking for someone to spank and humiliate me, I just like the exotic look.”

Trina nodded.

“I also like to imagine a woman having lesbian sex for the first time and discovering that she loves it. I like a little role-playing, you know, secretaries or nurses or cheerleaders, that kind of thing. The traditionally women’s roles seem to enhance their femininity for me, and that makes it all the more exciting when they do each other.”

“I can see now why you made sure you chose a bisexual companion,” Trina said. “You keep coming back to the idea of two women together. That’s really a major thing for you, isn’t it? Even more than most men, I think.”

“It is,” I confirmed. “It always has been, even since I came up with the concept. At the time, I had no idea it was something women really did – I thought I’d invented lesbianism.”

Trina giggled.

“Hey, I was pretty young,” I said in my own defense.

“And your wife won’t indulge you?” she asked. “She won’t even pretend to be into it, for your sake?”

I shook my head. “I wouldn’t expect her to. It’s not like I’d get it on with another man if she wanted me to.”

“That’s entirely different,” Trina insisted. “Women have an instinct to be close to each other, to touch each other, to make each other feel good. The natural thing for them to do is kiss and touch and make love. Every woman is a lesbian.”

I raised my eyebrow. “You know, there’s only so far I’m going to be able to suspend disbelief.”

Trina giggled. “All right, you caught me bullshitting you. But it’s exciting to think about, isn’t it? Would you like to see your wife with another woman, kissing her, even licking her pussy?”

I started to deny it, but then I thought, why bother? “I would be really turned on by that,” I admitted. “I tell her otherwise, because I don’t want her to think I’d ever expect it of her, but the truth is I’d really get off on watching another woman pleasure my wife. I don’t know how I’d feel after the rush was over, but for the time it was happening I’d be turned on like nobody’s business.” I shrugged. “But, since I seriously doubt you’ve got my wife hidden away somewhere on the resort, I think we’ll have to work with some of the other fantasies.”

“Perhaps,” Trina agreed. “Anyway, you’ve given me some things to go on. I’ll tell you what - I’m going to go and make sure we can get a stage to ourselves for tonight after the last chime, so you can have your stripper fantasy. While I’m gone, feel free to enjoy yourself with one or two of the ladies. If you think you’re up for it again?”

“I’ll try to control myself this time,” I said.

“This time,” Trina agreed. “But very soon, you won’t have to anymore.”

* * * * *

I didn’t expect to stay alone for long, and I was right. Half a minute hadn’t gone by before Charla slid into the seat that Trina had vacated. “Care for a little company?” she asked.

“By all means,” I replied. “I was hoping you would join me again. You’re a very beautiful and sexy woman.”

“Am I?” she cooed, turning to face me with her chest thrust slightly forward to make an impression with her already large breasts. “What do you like about me?”

“I like your tits, and your pretty eyes.”

“Well, you can see my eyes, love, but as far as I can tell you can’t see my tits at the moment. And you missed my dance, too! That simply won’t do. Why don’t you take off my top and have a good look at how sexy I am?”

“You’re very forward, aren’t you?” I asked as I reached for the laces that held her top on. She had changed into a ladies’ tux, with a short jacket and a white bustier underneath that barely contained what must have been triple-D tits or more.

“I thought you might like me that way,” she smiled.

My fumbling fingers eventually took out the knot that held her top up and, as it loosened, her nipples peeked out over the white lace of her top. I helped them out further by pulling down slightly on the top until her breasts rested over the top of the bustier.

“Now tell me what you think of them,” she said.

“Delicious,” I replied.

“See, there you go, jumping to conclusions again,” Charla smiled. “How do you know how they taste… unless you try them. Perhaps we could go someplace more private, and you can tell me all about the way my nipples taste?”

“Do you mind if we get a second opinion, while we’re at it?” I asked.

Charla licked her lips. “Mmm… who did you have in mind, wild man?” she asked.

My eye caught Candi, walking behind Charla, dressed in a silk nightie, and I had a sudden desire to feel her body again. “There’s a pretty girl right there who I think we’ll both like,” I suggested.

“Leave it to me,” Charla grinned, and she stood up and walked over to Candi. A quick whisper in the blonde’s ear made her nod excitedly, and the women came back to me together.

“I was hoping I would have the chance to please you again,” Candi said with a twinkle in her eyes.

“There’s something special I’d like,” I said as they both led me away to the high-backed sofas. “Let me tell you what I had in mind…”

* * * * *

Ten minutes later, the girls and I were finished, and they were compelled to go to the ladies’ room to fix their makeup. I also had to go check my face, and when I came out I found Trina.

“What did you do, naughty boy?” she asked me.

“Spent ten solid minutes in a deep tongue kiss with two bare-breasted women,” I answered nonchalantly.

“Mmm… sounds yummy! I hope you haven’t spoiled your appetite.”

“Not a chance.”

“Well, that’s good… because we’re about to have the main course!”

My hopeful hunch about what that meant was confirmed when the chime rang again and the lights went from yellow to green. “Ladies and gentlemen,” said DeeDee’s voice, an octave lower and sensuously breathy, “We are now in the Green Light District, and that means that the gloves come off – along with everything else! Find your companions and your seats now, and prepare for serious indulgence. There’s just one rule now: if you lose your load on your lapdancer, then you just bought her for the night! And maybe that’s not such a bad thing, after all.

“So now, our available ladies of the evening take the stage, ready for you to take them into the back for sensuous indulgence…”

A line of six women emerged onto the stage and began dancing, though the crowd diminished somewhat when two of my fellow guests immediately took their companions and a stripper each back to the sofas for some lapdancing. It seemed I wasn’t the only one who needed some relief.

“Where’s Natalya?” I asked, noticing that she was not among the dancers.

“She said she would be out at the second song,” Trina said. “Over there, at the left stage. She wants to strip for you, but if she came out right away the other guests would assume she was available. Come on, let’s watch the warm-up act.”

Trina and I made our way over to stage left, where red-haired Justine and brunette Bianca were dancing side by side. To my surprise, the sofa in front of them was empty; the other guests had apparently opted for Candi and Susie Q on the center stage. When Justine and Bianca saw that they had an audience, they turned up the heat a notch by turning face-to-face and began to open each others’ tops. Justine was decked out in a schoolgirl’s uniform, and Bianca wore a black leather jacket over a prom dress. As hot a picture as it made, they could have been wearing burlap sacks at this point and I would have been horny as hell.

“Mmm, take it off, bitch,” Trina said under her breath as she watched.

I shivered slightly.

Trina looked at me. “Did that turn you on, just now? You like that kind of talk?”

I hesitated for a moment.

“Come on, now, be honest,” Trina admonished.

“Well… it does turn me on,” I admitted. “I like dirty talk. I’d get really hot if I could call you my slut or my whore, and I like to hear women say it to each other. I just didn’t want you to think that I had no class or respect.”

“Darling… it’s all right! They’re just words. And if being your whore will get you hot, then I’ll be your whore. My God, your face is so red! Don’t be embarrassed, it’s fine!”

“Hey, what’s the matter?” asked Justine, pausing in her dance and lying down with her hands on the rail to get closer to us.

Trina stroked my hair. “My poor man is a little ashamed that he gets hot by talking dirty to women. He wants you to be his fuck-bitch, and he wants her to be his slut, and me to be his hot little whore, but he’s just too embarrassed to admit it.”

“Oh, you don’t need to be like that,” Justine said in a soothing voice. “I’ll be your fuck-bitch if you want me to. Come on, you want to cream in my cunt and take me back to your room tonight?”

“No, take both of us,” Bianca pleaded. “I’ll let you do me however you want, and then I’ll lick her until she’s so horny she’ll beg for your cock!”

“I’m begging already,” Justine said, “but she can still lick my pussy if you want her to…”

I turned to Trina. “This will be the last night of my life,” I said helplessly.

The girls all laughed, and the two strippers came down off the stage and sat to either side of me, as Trina obligingly slid down to the floor at my feet to make room. “Silly, sexy man,” Justine said. “Are we being too hard on you?”

“I think he’s the one who’s too hard,” Bianca giggled.

“It’s all teasing, sweetie,” Justine insisted. “I mean, if you want to take us all to your bed tonight, then we won’t say no, but please don’t feel uncomfortable. We just want you to enjoy yourself.”

“It’s just… I’ve never been propositioned by three women at once before,” I said, shrugging slightly.

“I have an idea,” Bianca said. “Why don’t we stay here and keep you company while you watch Natalya? Wouldn’t you like to have three pretty girls keeping you company while you watch your sexy whore striptease for you?”

This was going to cost me a few bucks in tips, I knew, but what the hell? “I’d be happy to have you all stay with me for a song or two,” I agreed. “On two conditions.”

“I love conditions,” Justine grinned.

“First, I want you two girls to be completely nude. Trina can keep her stocking on, because it looks so hot, but I’d like to have your tits outside, please.”

The girls immediately and enthusiastically disrobed, tossing their clothing aside and then snuggling back up to me. “Second condition?” Bianca asked.

“I want to feel you all kissing me, at the same time,” I said. I had felt two tongues in my mouth at once, but never three!

“Mmm, with pleasure,” Justine said. Trina crawled up my front as the two other girls approached from either side, and lips and tongues met in the middle.

The sensation was incredible. It was a little hard to get close enough in the middle for all of us to feel each others’ kiss, but even the way the girls jockeyed for position was exciting. Added to the sensual pleasure at the lips was the firm roundness of three sets of tits, which rubbed against each other and against me. We carried on for some time like that, me and my three women, until I heard the song change and DeeDee’s voice.

“Well, if Mr. Xavier can still breathe, I’d like to direct his attention to the stage where the lovely Natalya is about to dance just for him! Look sharp, X, because this woman wants you and she’s not afraid to show it!”

My girls moved to the sides, and I saw Natalya take the stage. DeeDee made a couple more personalized announcements, but I didn’t hear them – instead, I focused on the hot and sexy woman before me. Natalya had come out in a bright red PVC top and matching skirt, with fishnet stockings and red platform heels. Her lips had been painted to match her outfit, and her hair was teased up to the ceiling. There was nothing subtle or teasing about this outfit – she looked like a complete slut, and reveled in it.

“She looks so hot,” Justine whispered in my ear. “You want to fuck that nasty whore, don’t you?”

“I’ll bet those red lips would feel good on your cock,” Bianca said from the other side. “She’ll do it for you, and she’ll love it.”

I felt nearly ready to explode. My cock had been rock-hard for what seemed like hours, and I ached from the need to release. I knew that the slightest touch would make me lose my load, and I wanted it to happen inside of the fiery dancer who knelt down on the stage in front of me and unzipped her top to let her huge, beautiful breasts into the open air. She actually had a kiss-mark just over her left nipple that matched her own lips; I wondered briefly who had given it to her.

Natalya left her top on but open, and spun around on the stage to spread her legs for me. She wore no panties and her pussy was shaved mostly smooth, with only a trimmed porn-star patch just above her lips. She sucked one finger wet and reached down to rub her own clit in small circles, moaning as she pleasured herself.

“Go touch her,” Justine urged. “She wants you to.”

I slid forward on the sofa and reached out to Natalya’s pink pussy, and my fingertip slid between her open lips and felt her wetness. She squirmed but did not pull away, and pulled her legs wider with both hands under her thighs.

“I want to lick her tits,” Bianca said, and crawled up onto the stage to take Natalya’s nipple into her mouth. Justine followed on the other side, while Trina knelt between Natalya’s legs and began to lick her sweet pussy.

Receiving pleasure from three sides at once, Natalya moaned hotly and writhed on the stage floor, and I knew I couldn’t hold out for long. I decided to go for broke, and actually crawled up onto her body on the stage, letting the other girls move out of my way, until I lay on top of Natalya and looked into her eyes.

“Get down here and do me now, slut,” I whispered through clenched teeth.

“Yes, I’ll be your fuck-slut, put it anywhere you want!” she moaned.

“I want you on my lap with my cock inside you, right now,” I commanded her.

I slid off of her and sat back down, taking a moment to slide my pants down and let loose the hard member that had been straining against them all night. Natalya came down from the stage after me, raised her skirt, and straddled my lap with a leg on either side. Then, in one smooth, gliding move, she slid her pussy over me and down the entire length of my shaft, taking me deep inside her warm and silky-wet sex.

“Come for me,” she whispered.

I couldn’t have held back if I wanted to – after hours of teasing, I finally gave in to my needs and let my cream spurt into her body. She rocked her hips gently back and forth and quietly moaned as I filled her with hot come, and on all sides the other women stroked both our bodies with soft hands.

“I think you needed that,” Natalya said with a smile.

“More than I ever have before,” I acknowledged.

“Well, if you’re up for more, I can show you now what a real lapdance is like,” she offered. “Would you like me to do that?”

“Mm-hm…”

“All right then… stay with me, and I’ll make you hard all over again…”

Natalya began to gyrate on my lap, rubbing her tits and licking her hot red lips, but she never moved off my cock. She kept me inside of her, her pussy now very warm and unbelievably wet from my own cream and from hers as well.

“Touch my body,” Natalya begged. “Come on, I want you to feel my tits.”

I gladly cupped the massive mounds in both hands and began to rub and squeeze them, licking the already-wet nipples at the same time and sharing a kiss with Justine as she began to lick Natalya’s tit with me. When Bianca took the other side, I sat back to watch and enjoy the show. Soon Trina’s face appeared over Natalya’s shoulder, and Natalya leaned back to meet her in a long, slow tongue kiss. All the while, Natalya’s pussy seemed to be squeezing and massaging my cock, which had begun to grow hard again.