Dream Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I can feel you in me,” Natalya whispered when Trina let her up for air. “Your cock is growing hard inside my pussy, and I love it… I want to feel you come inside me again…”

Justine stopped kissing Natalya’s tit and turned to me instead, putting her tongue down my throat and reaching a hand around Natalya’s bottom to feel up between my legs. Her gentle fingertips caressed my slightly aching balls and soothed them, while at the same time exciting me further.

Then another set of womanly lips touched mine and Justine’s. I no longer knew whose they were. Having risen again to full hardness, I began to rock my hips slightly to fuck in and out of Natalya’s pussy, and she responded with the same, moving all the way up and down my long shaft.

“Fuck her good,” whispered a voice in my ear. “Fuck your hot slut, make her come!”

I felt the buildup again, more intense this time, and I couldn’t help but moan out loud myself as I again unleashed my load into Natalya’s cunt. My girls leaned me back gently and stroked my chest and thighs as I let Natalya take every drop in me. When I opened my eyes, it was to see Natalya being supported gently by Trina and Bianca while Justine held me with my face close to her breasts and stroked my hair.

I noticed for the first time that I was virtually drenched in sweat.

“I think our man has had enough for tonight,” Justine said with a smile. “We’d better get this poor guy back to his room before he has a heart attack from all this excitement.”

“Um… water?” I whispered, too parched to speak clearly.

“Hm? Oh, of course,” Justine said. “Danielle! Please bring some water for our champion, before he dies!”

The girls giggled, but I felt she might have a point. Danielle came over with some ice water and her eyes went wide when she saw the position we were all in. “Damn, I think it might be too late! Well, at least he went out happy.”

In spite of her assessment of my health, Danielle gave me the water, which I gratefully gulped down. I then motioned her to come closer, and when she did I whispered in her ear.

“You got it,” she said, and kissed me on the cheek before she left.

“You’re insatiable!” Trina scolded. “What did you say to her, anyway? Never mind, I think we’ve even reached my limit. Come on, I think we’d better get you to bed!”

It was the second night in a row that I had to be helped up to my room, this time with the aid of a wheelchair that had been thoughtfully provided for just such a purpose. I was cheered on my way out by the remaining guests and the strippers, accolades presumably for having fucked myself into near-total oblivion.

A short time later, after a sponge bath and some good-night kissing, I fell asleep between my ladies of the evening, beautiful Trina and sexy Natalya. As for Justine and Bianca, they found out an hour later what I had whispered to Danielle, which was that their tips for services rendered were to be doubled at my expense. They would show their gratitude… but it would have to wait until the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: Safe sex is good. Using condoms when engaging in casual or for-hire sex is imperative. This is a fantasy, where no one has STDs or gets accidentally pregnant. The fact that there are no rubbers in my story does not mean I wouldn't use them in real life.