Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear...just as hard and powerfully, as I could."

...she bucked wildly at the new assault. Then I slid my fingers back between her parted and inviting thighs. She was still wiggling insanely...like some half crazed animal.

...this time I just left my hand and fingers very still. I didn't move them at all. But by now Ronnie's desire was such, that she actually started forcing her sex... oops... I mean her PUSSY back on my hand and fingers. Ronnie's struggles to pleasure herself sent shivers up and down my back. And her quivering ASS was just an amazingly beautiful sight to behold. As I watched, I swear her ASS turned another shade of darker red. Ronnie's soft whimpers were music to my ears.

...for over half an hour, I alternately spanked and teased Ronnie. Never letting her know what was coming next. The beauty of her useless struggles, thrilled and excited my soul.

Her bouncing ASS turned crimson under the harshness of my spanking.

...finally, I could no longer ignore my own need. I simply rolled Ronnie off my thighs, and she landed with a thud on the floor. Tears streaked her lovely face. Her eyes were pleading, as they latched onto mine. All I said was, "Pleasure me, bitch."


...Ohh, you should have seen how quickly Ronnie scrambled between my widely spread legs. Mistress Heather has trained her extremely well.

...she busied her tongue, just like a WHORE in heat. I was lost in a world of delirious pleasure. Ronnie's talented tongue sent shivers and flashes of white lightning tearing thru my body. I clenched my thighs tightly about Ronnie's head, locking it in place.

"mmmmmm (sweet gasps of pleasure) I... I... mmmmm..."

...I flopped my body back on the bed, and enjoyed Ronnie's tongue lashing.

"Yes... mmmmmmmmm yes.. yes...she sucked and kissed my clit."

"Just like a well practiced WHORE."

"Gees, I... mmmmm... I can almost feel it now."(soft pleading whimpers)

"Oh, really baby!... I have to!... I really, really... mmm...ahhhhh... i just HAVE to release all this pent-up tension... NOW!!!"

"OOOoohhh, all right then! I... I need to CUM."

"Oh, please..baby, please... I need it so bad."

"Damn it! You know WHAT!! I HAVE to CUM... CUM damn it!"

"I just have to CUM, please, baby." (soft sobs)

"How can you be so cruel?" (slightly louder sobs)

"No, I can't finish. I really do have to CUM, please. I just can't take anymore...please."

"Oh no!...oh no!! Don't make me to take my fingers out! No, no, no!!

"Well, shit...then...I'll just have to TRY, huh?"

...ronnie's tongue felt like soft velvet, as she licked me up and down.

"Aaaahhhh geees yyeeeessssss."

...her eagerness to please was obvious. I wrapped my legs about her head, and forced her mouth down harder on my PUSSY. "Oh...and she paid such loving attention to my clit."

"Aaaaahhhhhh yeeesssss."

...it wasn't long before I was thrashing wildly about, at the mercy of Ronnie's oral skills. My juices flowing freely.

"What?... what was that?"

"mmmmmm aaahhhh Yes...just as they are now." (anguished smile)

...and yet, Ronnie continued to lick and suck at my juices like a crazed and greedy whore. Then suddenly, I was swept over the edge into pure and beautiful ecstasy...my naked body heaved and shook, as my orgasm overtook me. I held Ronnie's head tightly with my legs, and forced it even harder on to my exploding PUSSY. The intensity of my orgasm shook me to my very core. I quivered madly, insanely...as the pleasure swept over me.

"OOoohhhh Whaaaatttttt?"

"OOOOhhhhhh god yes, god yes, god yes...just like I'm doing NOW."

"I was CUMMMIIINNGGGGGGGGG OUTRAGEOUSLESSLY..."

"Just like I am NOW!!!."

OOOOOHHHHHH SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss I'M cummmmiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggg NOW."

"Ohhhhhhhh goddddd yeeeeeesssss." (short panting gasps)

"There... there, baby...are you happy now?"

"See what you made me do?" (broad smile)

12