Cygnus Breeding Labs Pt. 01

Story Info
Volunteer at an alien genetics lab has a filling experience.
1.7k words
4.18
33.5k
49
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning: This story includes futa and cum inflation)

Background: In the distant future, humanity truly takes to the stars. A golden age of science and technology launches the species into a universe merely dreamt of my previous generations. Medicine progresses and increases the human lifespan, aided by interspecies cooperation with alien worlds. One of the big players in biological research, Cygnus, is well known for testing the boundaries of what the human body can do.

Individuals can sign up to be experimented on with alien genes, in exchange for large sums of money of course...

-------

A shadowy figure figure passes by the tinted doors of the test bay. It shuffles with a bag for some time, before finally pulling something out. Something on the other side beeps, and the doors slide open with a *fwoosh*.

A busty woman in a black sweater and lab coat struts in, drops her bag on a counter in the corner of the room, and starts typing on a nearby console. She has dark brown hair put up in a professional style, and wears a pair of glasses with narrow frames.

"Umm, hey?" A young woman asks from a bed in the center of the room.

The woman in the sweater gasps and spins around, startled, revealing her disheveled hair and tired face.

"Jeez, you scared the shit outta me," she exclaims. "Sorry I didn't see you before, you're... uhhhh." she shuffles through some notes, "Danni, right?"

"Yeah, that's me," Danni sheepishly replies. "You're Ms. Operator, right? This place seems pretty fancy." She says, looking around at the endless variety of sensors, vials, and consoles lining the walls. Through another set of doors, it looks like there's some sort of living space. "Are you alright? You look beat," she asks.

"Yeah, just a late night as usual... and I've got a real name, but we all just go by Operator during tests due to privacy concerns," the busty scientist explains. "You might want to change into those-" she gestures across the room, "they'll be more comfortable than what you've got on, and they'll stretch more. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

Danni walks across the room and retrieves the uniform. "Uhhh yeah, is there anywhere I can change, and what exactly am I going to be doing here? Am I helping tend to some aliens, or cleaning, or what?" She asks.

"You can change over there through those doors. And it's not exactly that sort of work.. I thought the applications were more specific nowadays, but I guess not. You'll be participating *in* the experiments here," she double checks her tablet, "yup, says right here; signed and everything!"

Danni swiftly changes and marches back into the room. "Alright, I'm ready to start! I'm so glad you chose me for the extra help!" She beams, trying to make a good impression.

"Oh, okay, just lie down on the bed for now," The Operator orders. She gets up and starts fiddling with some chemicals and vials.

Danni makes herself comfortable on the bed, which is strangely lined with a papery doctors office sort of material. "So, you been at this long?" she asks, desperate to break the awkwardness with some small talk.

"Yeah, what has it been... like five years now?" The Operator recalls, approaching the bed. She's holding a syringe filled with a viscous red liquid that has a slight glow. She removes her lab coat, tossing it on a nearby table and revealing her large bust pressing out against her sweater. "This part's still pretty fun after all that time though..." she muses, licking her lips.

Danni stares at the syringe full of glowing liquid. "Umm- what's that for?" She asks, her heart racing.

"Oh, this is for the womb elasticity test," The Operator explains. "We'll get you nice and stretched out, and collect lots of data on your biology," she continues, a little more excited than before. "I always get to administer this one personally," she finishes with a smile.

Dannis eyes widen. "Is this necessary?" She asks as she begins to panic a little. She thinks back to the description in the ad and it all clicks. "Wait, I'm helping with the breeding experiments, as in, the one being bred?!"

"Um, yeah, is that a problem? The pay fits the job doesn't it?" She sets the syringe down and leans against the table, letting Danni work through her thought a bit.

Danni gathers herself with a sign and nods. "I really do need the money to finish my degree... give me the shot ma'am, I'm ready, just nervous."

"Oh, this isn't for you," The Operator laughs, "I know this is all confusing, but don't worry, you'll be okay in the end." She jams the syringe into her own thigh. The Operator gasps and... something... appears to bulge out in her crotch beneath her pants.

"Wh-what is that??" Danni asks, eyes widening again.

"Uhh, this is a penis," The Operator explains a bit condescendingly as she undoes her pants. "This is how the test is administered."

"You- you just did that with no problem? Oh my god!" She stares down at the Operator's growing cock.

"Danni, are you going to be alright?" The Operator asks, running a finger down Danni's thigh. "I know it's a bit much to get used to, but I think you'll find it pretty enjoyable."

"Yeah... yeah I think I'll be alright," she says, taking a deep breath. "This is... a lot to deal with."

The Operator finally gets her zipper undone, allowing her huge 18-incher to flop out along with a pair of churning, overfilled testicles. She breathes heavily and gives it a few strokes, letting it harden. It's a bizarre sight compared to a few minutes ago.

Danni gawks at the rod. "It's.. it's huge!"

The Operator continues massaging her cock, letting it reach its full hardness as she begins to rub around Danni's crotch. "Would you mind slipping out of these pants? I'm going to be ready soon."

Danni shakes out of her shock and slowly slips her uniform off. "You're... putting that in me?" She asks sheepishly.

"Well, it ain't doin much outside of you," The Operator laughs again. She gently caresses Danni's inner thighs and prods her entrance lightly with the tip.

Danni shivers as she's poked at by the new appendage, and lets out a whimper. "Will you be gentle at least?"

"Of course, hun, if that'll help you," The Operator reassures her, poking the tip inside. "These will empty themselves in a few minutes regardless," she explains, giving her balls a pat, "but having a bit of fun speeds up the process a lot, and it makes a ~lot~ more."

Danni gasps as she's spread open by the throbbing member. The Operator silently and slowly plunges deeper until she's hilted, leaving a visible bulge in Danni's belly. The Operator pokes and rubs it, enjoying the sensation before slowly beginning to pull out. Danni arches her back, groaning when it's slid back in. The Operator keeps her slow pace for a bit and punche some data into her tablet. She finally has an expression creeping across her face; one of mild excitement.

"Fuck... you're fucking huge," Danni moans, gripping the sides of the bed.

"Well, does that mean you're having fun now?" The Operator muses as she pushes her glasses up. She speeds her pace a bit, thrusting deeper as well.

"Aah, ah! Fuck... fuck yes it's starting to feel good," she moans as her breaths grow heavy.

The Operator sets her tablet aside and grips Danni's thighs tightly. She starts pounding away with full, fast thrusts, filling the room with a *schlick* sound each time. Danni grunts with each thrust, panting and moaning.

"I'm -aaah- getting pretty close, hun," she manages to warn. The Operator's professional attitude melts away, replaced with a ravenous lust as she slams into Danni over and over again.

Danni writhes in pleasure and feels like she's about to be split in two. The Operator screams out and gives one last full thrust, blasting the first of many hot loads into Danni's beckoning womb. She falls into a series of arrhythmic smaller thrusts as she pours more and more inside. Danni cries out as she receives her cream filling. Here eyes cross and her back arches again as she screams out.

"Aaah~ oooh," The Operator moans, pumping shot after squelching shot into her test subject, forming a nice mid-pregnant sized bump inside her. Danni's head flops back in pleasure as she's lost in the moment. The Operator rests a hand on her belly as it grows larger and larger, pushing Danni's shirt up over it. "You're actually -oooooh- taking this rather well, hun," she reassures Danni as her stomach tightens around the massive load.

Danni finally gets a moment to look down and see what's going on. "I'm wha- oooh my god!" She moans in disbelief. "Is- is this normal?!"

"It's alright, hun," The Operator explains. "This ~auugh~ is the *womb elasticity* test, remember?"

"F-fuuuck, why does it feel so gooood~" Danni trails off, lost in pleasure again.

The Operator pumps her with more and more, stretching her past a normal pregnancy. Danni rubs her belly, feeling its tightness. The Operator does the same, toying with her popped out belly button as she blasts a few more slower, larger shots into Danni's overpacked womb, her orgasm possibly waning.

"Oooh~ I can't believe more people don't do this," Danni moans in her afterglow.

"Probably ~auugh~ because it sounds so intimidating," The Operator explains, blasting another massive load into her. She re-enters her professional mode as her orgasm sputters off, taking data down on her tablet while her dick keeps the cum plugged up for the time being. She takes a few scans and taps in a final few notes before giving Danni's belly a pat. "Welp, that's all we'll need for today," she explains, pulling her cock out.

Danni grunts at the pat. "You're finished alre- oooh fuuuuck," she trails off as cum sprays out of her like a fountain, sending another wave of pleasure through her. The Operator presses on her belly to help it all out, eliciting more groaning from the overpacked test subject.

Danni passes out on her bed as The Operator gathers her things and heads off for the day. She eventually gets up to explore her quarters, and makes herself at home.