All Comments on 'Dreams Ch. 02'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You know...

The voyeur thing I get but the comparisons of other men and the perspective of being the woman is kinda gay. With a little thought maybe Tom can get into the head of another man and be the one fucking.

DocCISDocCISalmost 13 years agoAuthor
RE:

Without giving the remaining plot away...understand that the two main components to the dreams influencing others that has been revealed so far is physical contact and sexual desire. To put it in your own terms, it would be even more "gay" for him to desire another man in order for his dream to affect them.

The comparisons to other men is primarily to reveal the actions of the girls are related to Tom invading their psyche and that he has influence when it comes to how the evenings pan out...he is not just a spectator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is why I am not into BDSM

Tom's a pussy, Neil's an asshole, and Marty's a prick.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I am not into BDSM either. Humiliation is alright, but in the end I typically have the girl enjoy it.

I am merely trying to "branch out" in terms of writing...so the last two stories (this one and the upcoming new story I am in the process of writing) are about things I personally have no interest in. That being said, I hope I portrayed it adequately enough for not having any interest or honestly much experience/knowledge in it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Woah!!! This was some story! I'd be interested in seeing the story from the women's point of view, where they dream about Tom getting his rocks off.

DocCISDocCISalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks!

There are definitely more chapters I have planned...so may have to think about that aspect! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neil's actions

I love the writing, there's a lot to like about the story, but Neil really went overboard on this one. He felt more like an ex taking revenge on a past girlfriend, than a husband trying to "save" a marriage. I'm all for reluctant exhibitionism and even some dom/sub, but this one crossed a line IMHO.

DocCISDocCISover 7 years agoAuthor
@Anon - Neil

I purposely wanted to make Neil be a jerk...so job well done, hehehe. In this one I did not want the main character to be in charge as much as being forced to dream what it was like from the other end. It's a journey, and this one as you said, was a bit on the rough side ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous