Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddamn, was I going through my change of life prematurely? I was only fucking 28, what the hell was happening to me?

"Baby, I'm sorry," I whispered for what seemed the dozenth time. "There's nobody but you, I swear. I was only being vindictive, pissed off at the outfit," I rationalized, trying to convince myself as well as Neil. I was still in the cheerleader outfit—sans panties—as I had been too shaken up to change, even while on the phone with Tom.

I thought back to the phone conversation, saying a silent prayer of thanks for Tom, who had to put up with not only Neil, but myself. He was a true friend, and I needed to repay him big somehow, regardless of whether Neil and I worked things out. My breath caught as I imagined my life without Neil, I could not even conceive it as I felt his embrace tighten.

"Baby, I'll do anything to make it up to you," I whispered for another dozenth time. I had been saying the same litany for the last half hour as we talked. I would not lose Neil, no matter what. I did not care what he asked I would do anything for him. If he wanted me to wait on him hand and foot, fine. He wanted me to suck him off every night, fine. If he wanted me to parade in front of the goddamn town square in this outfit I was willing. Whatever he wanted I was willing to do, anything for him.

Those thoughts and more circled around my head. Although some were completely against my nature, none of them seemed abnormal as I reasoned doing anything to keep them—I mean us—together.

I again felt Neil's embrace tighten, "I need to know, is there anybody else?" he whispered, for probably the dozenth time.

I felt my heart bleed as I answered, tears rolling down my face to soak his shirt, "Baby, there is nobody but you. I told you those names popped into my head, there is nobody but you. You are everything to me. I'll do anything to prove it," I again implored.

I felt his arms tighten around me, knowing he was thinking about something, but a few minutes went by before he spoke again. "Anything?" he finally whispered.

I felt my heart race, hope flaring inside as I answered, "God yes Baby, I'm so sorry I put you through that!" I again told him.

I felt Neil shift, stepping back. As I looked up into his eyes, I could see disappointment, expectation, and…anger. Anger was what was over his face more than anything, and I realized I deserved it. For whatever reason I had said those names to him, I was willing to do anything for his forgiveness.

Looking up at Neil's face, seeing the anger in his eyes, I could only look at him expectantly as I waited for his forgiveness. I don't know what he was thinking, but I saw something pass over his face I had never seen before as he looked at me, apparently reaching a decision.

"OK, you want to prove you're mine?" he said as I only nodded in reply. "Fine, then prove you're mine and mine only, down on your knees bitch," he said.

I looked up at him in surprise, both at his tone and language. Neil had never spoken to me like that. Sure we had argued in the past, never as serious as this, but he had never raised his voice to me, always taking some time to formulate his thoughts. Now, all I heard was anger.

"Did you hear me slut?" he said, catching my attention, "I said on your knees, unless you didn't mean that either," he sneered.

Wordlessly I dropped to my knees. I looked up expectantly at him as he reached down, shoving his shorts down in anger as his semi-hard erection was bared.

"Suck me bitch, suck me like I'm the only cock you ever want," he commanded and I could do nothing but obey.

For the second time in my life, and in one night, I put a man's penis—no, cock I corrected myself, remembering Neil calling me a bitch and slut. Yes, I put a cock in my mouth. The feel of his soft skin against my tongue stirred something inside of me as I felt arousal build again all probability.

I ran my tongue around the head, feeling him growing in my mouth as I gently sucked him. As he got firmer, I started moving my head, his left hand wrapping in my hair as I began sliding my lips back and forth along his length.

"That's a good little slut, you like your husband's cock, don't you?" Neil said above me.

I could only groan in reply, knowing it was true. After all that had happened tonight, the truth was I DID like his cock, and I was willing to prove it, pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

On impulse, I moved my hand and cupped his balls, his groan the only assurance I needed as I started playing with his sack, his cock slithering in and out of my mouth. I could still taste his previous ejaculate, having left for Tom's right after our fight, and it was a familiar welcome as I eagerly sucked Neil.

"OK, that's enough," Neil said suddenly to my surprise. I looked up at him as he pulled back his hips, his cock sliding out of my mouth with an audible 'slurp' from my wet lips.

"Stand up slut," he commanded, to which I obediently complied. "You liked showing off yourself to the guys earlier today, didn't you?" he asked unexpectedly.

I felt my pulse quicken as I merely nodded, unable to put anything to words. This was not the Neil I knew; it was Neil, but somebody else as well. The thought of losing him again came to my mind as I vowed to myself to do anything to keep him. I realized tonight he was going to make me pay for my faux pas, and remembering Tom's advice, I swore to myself I would do whatever he asked of me.

"Well, we should show others how much a slut you are, shouldn't we?" he asked.

I did not know what he was talking about, but again, willing to do anything to make up for our fight I nodded.

Neil moved over to the full-length bay window of our bedroom pulling the curtains wide open. "Come here slut," he commanded, to which I meagerly complied.

I did not know what he was wanting, but again, at this point, I did not care as he put his hands on my hips, positioning me in front of the window.

"Stand there," he commanded as he stepped away.

I was confused, what was he doing? The overhead light to the bedroom turned off, leaving only the nightstand light turned on as I glanced back to see what Neil was doing.

"Stare straight ahead," he demanded of me. "In fact, why don't you step back from the window a bit," he ordered, to which I complied. "Good," he said once I had stepped back about two feet.

Looking out, I could see the traffic on our street. We lived in a busy neighborhood which served as an alternate to the main road, and due to construction, many people had started taking the extra five minutes detour to save the hassle. Even at the wee hours of the morning traffic was not uncommon as I suddenly realized I was on display to anybody passing by, my pulse quickening.

"Now, lean against the window," Neil commanded.

I suddenly comprehended he was going to display me in the window like a prize, as I reluctantly complied, part thrill, part embarrassment coursing through me. The thrill of being exposed in my cheerleader outfit, to who knows how many strangers, was causing my blood to speed up. Although as fast as cars drove by, they would have had to have slowed down or stopped to even see me, still the thought of knowing it was possible sent a buzz through me.

I know with the lights off except for the nightstand bathroom I was silhouetted in the window, hoping nobody could really see me, only a shape.

"Good," Neil said as I braced myself against the window, leaning forward. My ass was undoubtedly visible behind me due to the short skirt and I knew Neil was getting a good view, so pushed out my hips further, to give him all I had.

I heard movement and braced for him, but after a few seconds nothing happened. Glancing behind me, I did not see Neil anywhere in the room, wondering where he went. Suddenly I was blinded by a bright light from outside through the window. As my eyes adjusted, I realized Neil had turned on the outside security flood lights, pointing them directly at me. I was now spotlighted for anybody to see, again wondering what he was going.

I felt more than heard Neil re-enter the room a few minutes later, feeling my pulse quicken.

"Good girl, now stay that way for a bit while I try to reason why I should keep you," I heard behind me.

My heart skipped, part of me could hear teasing in his voice, but the anger was still there so I continued to lean against the window, displayed like a mannequin in a store window. Looking outside I abstractedly watched the traffic, my mind in turmoil at what was going through Neil's head. After a few minutes, I noticed several cars slowing down as they passed the house, a thrill coursing through me knowing they could see me on display like a shopping mall storefront.

Having nothing else to do, I watched the cars. Although several still passed by relatively fast, others slowed—their brake lights readily apparent on the dark road. After several more minutes, I watched as one car actually stop, parking directly across from us. I suddenly saw a flash from their window, realizing whoever was in the car was taking pictures of me!

I felt my face flush with shame as I heard a chuckle behind me. "Looks like you finally have an audience to perform for," Neil said behind me.

My heart jumped into my throat, not understanding his words, but recognizing the ominous tone to his voice.

I continued looking outside. The parked car still sat there as a few others slowed down. After a bit more time another car stopped, parking on the other side of the road closest to our house and I again felt my body flush with shame knowing they could clearly see me displayed in the large bay window.

A few more cars drove past, and I realized I recognized a couple cars passing by more than once, obviously turning around further up the road to drive back. Eventually a few more of them pulled off to the side, turning off their lights.

"Touch yourself," I suddenly heard behind me.

"What?" I said, taken by surprise, my attention back to Neil instead of the cars.

"Touch yourself slut, you like to show off, well, now's your chance," I heard Neil say behind me.

My thoughts began to rebel, but again like the blow job it was as if a switch had been thrown on my inhibitions. Uncertain was to what to do, I took one hand off the window, moving it to my hair, stroking it. My body shifted slightly to the side due to my arm being pulled back, and I felt my breasts tighten against the too-small cheerleader outfit.

"More," I heard behind me.

I lowered my hand, stroking my cheek, running my hand down my neck. I now understood what Neil wanted as I took a deep breath and ran my palm across the exposed flesh of my breasts, sliding my finger down the exaggerated cleavage.

Hearing a hiss behind me, I knew I was doing what Neil wanted, a thrill running through me at the knowledge of pleasing him. This was more for Neil than anything I rationalized, as I cupped my breast through the outfit, massaging it.

More flashes momentarily blinded me as I realized not one, but a couple cars were taking pictures, but did not care about them or any humiliation I would have experienced before as I posed before them. My only thought was on the man behind me and pleasing him to the end of my days.

"More," I heard behind me yet again.

Without hesitation, I slid my hand beneath the top, cupping my bare breast—the outfit had been too tight to wear a bra. As my fingers grazed my nipple, my head involuntarily leaned back, the position having additional effect thrusting my chest closer to the window. I closed my eyes, seeing more flashes through my eyelids as I massaged my tit.

"Both hands," I heard whispered behind me.

Straightening slightly for balance, I lowered my other hand. Pulling my other hand out from beneath the halter top, I cupped both breasts through the cloth, squeezing them and causing the flesh to protrude even further out from the material. I wasn't sure how much the drivers from outside could see me, but my pulse quickened, the thrill of being observed sparking my desire further.

After a few minutes, I heard shifting behind me, but kept my head forward as ordered. "More," I heard whispered closer.

Keeping one hand on my breast, I lowered my other hand, sliding it across my bare stomach. With one hand moved away, I again slid the other hand beneath the top, cupping my breast, the rasp of my fingers against my nipple again causing me to gasp.

More flashes appeared outside, and I noticed more cars parked, my pulse quickening. Another flash appeared, apart from the others and I looked down, realizing it came from the house across the street where Mr. Gibson lived!

I felt dread, it was one thing for strangers to see me displayed as I was, but somebody we knew? How the hell would I be able to show my face in front of him again, thinking of our homeowners meeting later this week.

I almost stopped, but as if reading my thoughts Neil's commanding voice came from behind me, "Don't you dare bitch, you move and I'm gone."

Although I wasn't sure if the threat was real, I stayed where I was. I saw another dim light appear in the house to the left of Mr. Gibson's where the Spears family lived. The light was from their 16-year-old son's room, and my heart stopped as I saw a silhouette of somebody through the window. Good God, I was not only on display before complete strangers, but now our 60-year-old neighbor and one of our neighbor's teenage sons!

As mortified as I was, I continued massaging my breast and stomach complying with Neil's command, again residing myself this was for Neil, and I would do anything to keep him.

I could see a dim glow from Ed Spear's room and recognized even from across the street the glow of a computer. I heard a chuckle behind me as Neil whispered, "Oh, this is perfect."

I saw out of the corner of my eye Neil getting our laptop as I continued to rub myself to the growing crowd, momentarily surprised when I heard Neil laugh. "Oh, you little slut, you have to see this," I heard Neil say as he moved over to the side of the window.

With my hand still inside my halter, cupping my breast and stomach, I looked over to where Neil was standing, holding the laptop. At first I did not understand what he was showing until I realized he was showing a video on the screen. I focused on the blurry image and saw the vague shape of a woman through a window, her body in a spotlight…

I completely froze as I realized what I was seeing. Several of the houses in the neighborhood had pitched in for a wireless hub all the houses could access. As Neil was an IT wiz, he hosted the connection, often joking about what one or the other neighbor was viewing, having purchased a relay where he could monitor what was going on. He was a computerized peeping Tom.

I now realized Eddy Spears from across the street was showing me displayed on his web cam!

"Neil, please," I said, "this has gone far enough," I implored.

Looking at the screen the video was zoomed in on our house, the bay window filling the screen. Although the image was grainy, you could definitely make out my body in the window, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader outfit clearly identifiable. Thankfully my face was not clear due to the resolution, but there was no mistaking my tits bulged out of the top, nor my hands massaging my stomach and breast, now stilled as I glanced at the screen.

"Just think of all the cocks that will be jacking off to this," Neil muttered, setting the laptop down near the window, so both he and I could see it. "More slut, show your fans how turned on you are, get yourself ready for me," I heard Neil command.

My heart skipped as I realized what he wanted. God, I had to find that website, to see Tammy on display was a fucking dream come true!

Wait, what did I just think? Yeah, I needed to find the site to try to remove the video, but why was I thinking of myself in third person? Fuck, what was I doing?

Still, Neil's command overcame my thoughts as I slowly lowered my hand. I could see the image on the video clearly as I, the woman in the video, lowered her hand past her stomach, sliding over her skirt.

Again the odd thought popped into my head of needing to find this video if it existed.

Why wouldn't it exist, I thought, I'm looking right at it. Another thought came into my head just as quickly to see Tammy displayed like this.

I was confused thinking of myself in the third person as I heard Neil clear his throat behind me, reprimanding me for taking too long.

I could not focus on the computer next to me, so instead looked outside again at the night, the flood lights glaring at me. There were now at least a half a dozen cars parked outside, as well as lights on not only at Mr. Gibson's and the Spear's sons house, but to my mortification I looked at the house to the right, seeing a figure on the porch, realizing Marty Schuller was there watching me.

Knowing how I always was afraid to be near Marty, that, more than Mr. Gibson or the Spear's son seeing me caused my blood to run cold. "Neil, Marty's on his porch!" I said in exasperation.

"Good," I heard Neil say. "Maybe if you behave and do as you're told, I'll give you to him as a reward."

"What!" I exclaimed, almost turning around as Neil reminded me to face forward. "Neil, be serious, this has gone far enough! I know you're mad at me, and yes, I'm sorry, but you can't be serious about this. I can't do this in front of people we know!" I implored to him.

"You stated you would do ANYTHING I asked to prove your devotion to me, correct?" I heard the stern voice behind me.

"Yes," I whispered after a pause.

"Good, for a moment there I thought I'd have to pack my bags, although now that I think of it, if we split up, I'll be throwing your slut ass out to the curb, do you understand?" he said.

I had never heard Neil talk like this, nor in the tone of voice he used. I was completely at a loss, but I could not lose him, realizing I meant what I said—I would do anything to keep him.

God, if only Neil would lend me her body for one night, he would be a true friend.

The thought popped into my head out of nowhere, and again I wondered what the hell was happening to me. First the blowjob—totally unlike me; then comparing the only person I had ever been with two other men; then willing to do anything for him to make up for it. And these thoughts of me in the third person were weird as shit.

I was more than willing to do what Neil wanted, but for some reason, I didn't understand WHY I was doing it. Alright, I knew the why—to keep Neil—but as to why I was complying, it seemed to go beyond an apology, more of a compulsion, but for the life of me I didn't understand.

"Continue," I heard behind me, interrupting my thoughts.

Things were happening beyond my control, and although one part of me wanted to rebel, another part could do nothing but obey as I slowly continued to lower my hand, feeling my bare thigh between the slit of the skirt. Sliding my hand beneath, I moved my hand between my legs, spreading them for support.

My mind exploded as I gasped, my mouth opening wide as I threw my head back, the sudden shock of my middle finger stroking my well-soaked slit too much. Not paying attention, I had inserted the finger between my folds, sinking in and brushing my clit unexpectedly. I slowly began moving my hand, stroking my slit, feeling my arousal build.

Through my eyelids I again saw flashes, knowing more pictures were being taken, but the desire coursing through my body was taking over, and I did not care who was watching me as I continued to stroke myself.

"Hmm, something's not right," I heard near me, opening my eyes and seeing Neil looking at the laptop screen. "The comments on this site are saying it doesn't look like you're doing anything, why don't you raise your skirt and tuck it in your waistband," he grinned.