Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe what he was asking, but again, something in my mind repelled any resistance as I moved my hand away from my breast. Reaching down, my other hand still massaging my slit, I lifted the skirt, tucking it in the waistband.

In response, more flashes appeared outside.

"Perfect," I heard next to me.

I looked over to the laptop monitor, seeing my pelvis exposed, my hand moving back and forth between my legs

What was coming over me? One half of my brain was willing to do whatever Neil asked, at any price, another part, the more familiar one was questioning what the hell was happening, but the lust I was feeling was undeniable as I continued to stroke myself

I heard Neil moving behind me, noises coming from the bedroom and bathroom as I continued to blatantly display myself in the bay window. Glancing to the laptop I saw the number 15,937 next to the video. Looking closer, I realized it was the number of people currently viewing the video as I felt my heart skip a beat.

On one hand this was exciting. I had always had an exhibitionistic side, but it was solely reserved for Neil. I was doing this for him, he was doing this to punish me, and for some reason I could do nothing but obey.

I could feel Neil's presence behind me as I heard him command, "OK, lean forward, and put your right arm back on the window."

As I was stroking myself with my left hand, I did not bother to ask if I should stop as I continued, pulling out my hand from beneath the top and leaning forward to rest it against the window.

"Excellent, you look so fucking hot," I heard Neil say. I felt a thrill running through me. Now this I could understand, turning my man on. To hell with the people outside, this is what I was doing this for, my man, him and only him.

I saw movement lower, and realized Neil h had crawled to the side of the window, something in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, the thoughts of me being fully exposed and fingering myself before strangers oddly remote as I focused on his actions.

"Just giving little Eddy a bit of hand," he said mischievously, placing something below me on the window banister.

As he moved away and started typing something on the laptop, I realized a web cam! "Neil, what are you doing?" I asked, wondering what the hell was going on.

After a few minutes, Neil appeared satisfied with what he was doing and turned the laptop towards me again. "There, that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be," he said.

Staring at the screen, my mind went blank from shock as I realized I was seeing two videos side-by-side now, one from outside and the other zoomed in on my finger stroking my slit! Shock cleared my mind as I comprehended Neil had somehow spliced into Eddy's video feed, giving a more up-close-and-personalized view!

My thoughts were a bizarre dichotomy as part of me was shocked my husband even knew how to do something like this, and the realization of being completely exposed to anybody on the internet.

I stared in morbid fascination as my finger slid across my slit, the spotlight glistening off my obviously wet finger and pussy. As I moved, I stared captivated at the screen as my wedding ring sparkled with each movement of my hand.

My reverie was broken as Neil's voice said beside me, "Here, take this with your right hand, I think you know what to do with it," he said.

Looking over I saw Neil holding my silver vibrator. Staring at him in shock, I was about to tell him no until I saw his face as he held it out. He again had a mixture of anger and excitement, and again I resigned myself to doing whatever he demanded to prove my love for him.

Reluctantly I took it, feeling the soft buzz going knowing he had already turned it on.

I looked at the monitor, the silver vibrator reflected by the floodlights with no mistake what was in my hand. I also noticed Neil had stayed out of the video, only myself being exposed.

"You're staying out of the web cam," I said out loud.

Hearing Neil's chuckle, I knew I was right as he explained. "You are the slut. Tonight you will prove you are the slut. If anybody sees this video or hears about it from others, they will only know it was you, not whether I was around or not. There will always be speculation whether you did this on your own or even with my knowledge. People will look at you as a slut, uncertain whether you are doing it with my approval or not. You want to talk about other men? Fine, now's the time to prove that reputation," he said.

I could not believe Neil would be so mean, almost arguing when another thought popped into my head, to see me/Tammy masturbate being too fucking exciting. I don't know where the idea came, but it reminded me what was in my hand.

From Neil's tone of voice I knew I could not hesitate any longer as I lowered the vibrator between my legs. As expected, more flashes came from outside. Looking at the screen, I saw even at the resolution of Eddy's video feed there was no mistaking what was in my hand. In the other image, I saw the vibrator appear between my legs. As I pressed it against my slit, the vibration caused me to tilt my head back, a groan escaping my mouth from the sheer pleasure.

"That's it, it turns you on to show your slut side, doesn't it bitch?" Neil hissed.

I no longer cared what people thought, wanting only to please him as I moaned a long "Yessss," the vibrator moving across my slit, the buzzing pulsations hitting my clit and pulsing into my core.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a light flashing. Looking down across the street, saw Marty Schuller had turned on his porch light. I could see clear him standing in a robe, knowing he had an unobstructed view of me and my body, not grainy like those watching the video. He was letting me know he was watching me as I saw him raise his hand and move to his porch swing. Before sitting down, he parted his robe and I could clearly see his naked body exposed, an erection obvious. I suddenly realized how easily he could also see me as I watched in horror as he sat down and he began stroking himself.

"Oh my God," I said. When Neil asked what the matter was, I told him about Marty.

He chuckled. "Well, as I said, if you're good, maybe I'll give you to him so he can satisfy himself with more than his hand."

A part of me reasoned he was joking, another part uncertain. Another foreign thought entered my mind of having me offered to me, and I wondered what the hell that meant.

At this point I didn't know what was going on—this was not my Neil. Instead, this was somebody else, exacting out their vengeance in a totally uncharacteristic way; Neil had never been this mean, or this—dominant was the only word I could come up with.

"Continue with your show, slut," I heard behind me, breaking my thoughts.

I realized I had been standing there with the vibrator in my hand, totally unaware of it. My other arm was propped on the window, my body bent slightly forward.

I looked at the video monitor, seeing words flashing at the bottom. Distracted, I asked what the flashing was below the video. I felt more than saw Neil move towards the laptop, barely seeing him out of my eye as I heard him laugh.

"It's the comments section," he explained with amusement. "Apparently your fans want to see you do more with that vibrator than hold it against you. I think for the time being, you'll do as your fans direct, showing you are the willing slut," Neil said.

I moved the vibrator back to my slit, again an unconscious groan escaping my mouth as I slid it across my wet slit and clit.

Suddenly a loud screeching sound came behind me and I almost turned around, but knew better based upon Neil's odd behavior. Instead, I continuing to slide the vibrator against my slit until told to do otherwise.

"Step forward to the window," I heard behind me, and knew better than to question the order.

I heard more scraping and suddenly felt something cold pressed against my ass. Instinctively I glanced back, seeing Neil had moved my vanity table behind me. Fearing what he was going to ask, he confirmed my suspicions.

"Sit down, and rest your feet on the window sill," he commanded.

Again, a part of my mind overcame any protest as I obeyed, sitting on the vanity. I reluctantly spread my legs, raising my feet to the window sill as ordered. Glancing at the laptop, I could clearly see myself, feet spread, exposing my pussy, the posture slightly opening my lips, glistening in the spotlight.

The flurry of flashes was no longer unexpected as I propped myself up with my right arm. At this point, things had gone far enough, but as quickly as the thought came, another one came to comply and do anything for me and Neil to stay together.

"Continue," Neil's voice whispered.

Once again I begin sliding the vibrator across my slit. With my legs spread as they were, it was impossible not to hit my clit with each stroke, and unwittingly felt my body flush with arousal.

Glancing at the video, I could not believe the site of me, legs spread wide, the vibrator sparkling between my lips as it spread them apart. I also realized I was now displayed to 28,893 viewers.

Neil moved to the laptop and chuckled. "You have some requests, your fans want to see you fuck yourself with the vibrator," Neil said with odd amusement.

Again I felt myself rebel while another part demanded I do what Neil asked.

It turned out the foreign voice in my head was the stronger, as I repositioned the dildo in my hand, slowly inserting it into my pussy. I gasped at the sensations of the vibrations pulsating the walls of my vagina as well as the intrusion into it, leaning my head further back as I slowly began moving the dildo into me.

Out of my periphery I saw more flashes knowing my outside fans were appreciative, and looking at Marty on his porch, I saw him give me a thumb's up.

Neil started to direct me what to do, reading the comments below the video and as if my body was taken over by somebody else I could do nothing but comply. I slowly slid the vibrator out, then back in, my hips thrusting uncontrollably as I fucked myself with the vibrator. As directed, I sometimes moved faster, sometimes slower, sliding it in and out of my pussy as I fucked myself in front of—now 32,389 viewers.

When the next command came, I barely hesitated, pulling out the vibrator and raising it to my mouth. As I sucked it to the direction of strangers, I could taste the sweet and salty tang of my own juices, completely covering the vibrator.

Then, again not at the direction of Neil, but those whose direction he was relaying, I moved the vibrator back to my pussy.

"Faster," I heard to the side.

I was sliding the vibrator in and out at a leisurely pace, but as commanded, sped up, my wrist pumping as the silver vibrator flashed in and out of my pussy at a speed the web cam could not even keep up with. The feeling was incredible as I tilted my head back, feeling my arousal building.

"So have you ever thought of fucking any of my friends," Neil suddenly said beside me away from the window.

The comment was so unexpected I stopped what I was doing, "What?" I exclaimed, the vibrator sticking halfway in my pussy forgotten. As Neil repeated himself, he told me if I lied and he found out, it was over between us.

What else could I do, I was devoted to Neil, but even as loyal and committed to him as I was it was hard not to have thought about any of the guys we knew. "Yes," I told him, almost absently resuming my wrist movements, slowly moving the vibrator back and forth.

Neil asked who and I told him over the six years we've been together, I probably had had a stray thought about all of them at one time or another. "Any stand out in particular," he asked.

"Are you doing this to find a reason to leave me," I asked, wondering where this was going.

"No, I'm trying to see how honest you really are," he said. "No matter who you say, I'm not going to leave you on that account, but I want to know who you fantasize about," he explained.

I felt I was being entrapped, but answered truthfully. "There's only one of your friends I would ever consider doing anything with, no matter what I think about anybody else," I told him. Seeing his hand wave for me to continue, I glanced over at him and looked him in the eyes, "Tom," I confessed.

My heart skipped oddly in excitement—which was odd as I was the one who said it. Neil smiled as I felt a "Yes" in my mind. I must be some multitasker I thought, masturbating and having a serious discussion with my husband while he humiliated me, interpreting the "Yes" in my mind at my arousal.

Neil directed me to stand up again, so I repositioned myself as he slid the vanity away. Taking the vibrator away from me, he told me to lean forward and continue fingering myself, he would be right back.

Once more I felt more than saw him leave the room as I complied, assuming the familiar position leaning forward, propped up on one arm while the other stroked my now soaking slit. On the web cam I could see I was so wet my entire crotch was glistening, reflecting the light as my hips involuntarily rocked back and forth as I looked out into the night again.

Seeing movement outside and to the right, I saw somebody moving around the side of our house, recognizing Neil's figure. He was taking his time, staying out of the light, and I knew with me being the center of attention he went unnoticed.

I wondered what he was doing as I saw him cross the street, horror building through me as he headed towards Marty Schuller's house. Seeing him, Marty quickly pulled his robe closed, rising to meet Neil. I watched as Neil pointed to the window, then in growing horror saw both him and Marty leave the porch, heading along the same path Neil took before back to the house, except this time he had company.

"He wouldn't," I thought, remembering his threat of giving me to Marty or any of his other friends. I heard the door close downstairs and my heart thumped loudly in fear as I heard not one, but two sets of feet coming up the stairs.

My worst fears were confirmed when I heard Marty's voice, "Hi Tammy, good to see you, and I mean REALLY see you."

I closed my eyes in shame, completely stopping what I was doing until Neil told me to continue stroking myself.

"Neil, please," I begged, only to be interrupted by him.

"See Marty, she's begging for it," he said. "Here's the thing Marty, Tammy has fucked up, and although she said she would do anything to win me back, I need to test the theory. As such, I think the best way to prove she is totally devoted to me it is to let somebody else have her. This way it will be at my command, not her own whim. She said she loves me, even claiming she won't enjoy somebody else having her, but I believe being the slut she is, I am going to prove otherwise," he said.

My mind went blank. Was Neil serious? Was he really going to allow Marty to fuck Tammy while being filmed on the internet? They had such a wonderful relationship, was he really going to allow this? I was mortified at what I heard from Neil, not bothering to correct my thoughts at referring to myself in the third person as I heard Marty agree with Neil's twisted logic.

"Neil, don't do this, please," I begged.

"Quiet slut, you stated you would do anything, now is your chance. If I want you to become the slut you are and fuck one, or all of my friends, you'll do it, is that understood?" Neil's voice reflected the anger he had demonstrated earlier that night.

I could not believe this was happening. All because I said two names of people I never heard of giving the impression had had blown them. I had never wanted another man, content and happy with Neil, and now, in the blink of an eye he was degrading me, giving me away to be used like a piece of property.

My mind was blank as the circumstances cascaded through my brain: on display before the public, being offered to one of Neil's friends as a common whore, and yet something in my mind kept following his commands, adamantly willing to do whatever he asked to keep him.

I closed my eyes, my finger moving against my slit, though I was numb at this point. I repeated what I told him earlier. "You are everything to me. I'll do anything to prove it," I whispered, tears forming behind my closed eyelids.

I heard movement behind me and by the muffled voices knew Neil and Marty had moved into the bathroom to talk. I could not believe Neil, my loving husband of so many years was doing this as punishment. Then I realized it was not the punishment of being used by somebody else, but the thought of it. Maybe this was purely a scare tactic, Neil wanting me to believe he would give me to somebody else, but then calling the whole thing off.

The thought was a dim hope in my mind. Sure Neil would degrade me; I deserved it based on my actions early, regardless of how much I did not intend them. But he would never give me to somebody else.

Yet a small doubt lingered in my mind.

I heard movement behind me, then Neil's voice. "Hmm, 29,375 viewers, we're losing your audience, so time to spice things up," he chuckled. "Lean forward with both hands on the window," he commanded.

I tilted forward, both hands splayed against the glass as my ass projected backwards from the position, not through any intention of mine.

I heard movement behind me, my heart dropping to my stomach as I heard Neil say, "Here, put this ski mask on, I don't want anybody to recognize anybody but her. People who see her will wonder if it's me, some will wonder if it is another man. Some will wonder if I was allowing it, yet others will wonder if she were doing it behind my back," he explained. "All anybody will really know is she is a slut, being used by a stranger," he chuckled.

As fear coursed through my body I again implored, "Neil, please, don't do this," I cried, tears running down my eyes.

"Remember, if you truly love me, being with another man should not be a turn on. You have told me yourself a true wife would never find enjoyment with anybody but her husband, only a slut would do that. I am going to prove you wrong. If you respond, I'll know you truly are a slut to do anything I ask," I heard Neil say behind me.

"Neil, please," I implored.

No answer was forthcoming as I sensed somebody move behind me. My mind clenched in sudden fear as a pair of hands rested on my bare waist, gently stroking my skin before sliding down to squeeze my ass cheeks. I could not help but enjoy the sensation as they then slid up across my body, clutching my waist.

My heart was in my throat. Glancing at the image on the laptop, I saw a masked figure behind me, wondering whether this was Neil, or whether he was really letting Marty touch me? The uncertainty was my undoing, my mind completely in turmoil.

The hands slid forward, sliding across my stomach, moving towards the front of my pelvis as I closed my eyes. If this were Neil, it would be nice to have him finally touching me, but the alternative was something I could not fathom happening.

The unknown hands slid up to slowly stroke my stomach as I felt a body press against me behind. The unmistakable feel of a hard cock resting against the crack of my ass caused me to groan, not in pleasure, but fear as I tried to figure out who this was.

The hands moved down, gripping the front of my thighs as they pulled out, causing me to spread my stance further, the body behind me pressing tighter against me.

"No, please," I whispered, begged, pleaded.

More flashes appeared outside and I glanced at the laptop, 33,343, the numbers slowly rising. In horror, I saw on the video the figure behind me, wearing one of Neil's black ski masks. Was it Neil? Surely he would not be so enraged as to let somebody else do what only he had ever had access to!