Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Marcus said, "I'd been raised in a strict Episcopalian home. I was conflicted about ... well, things at the time. I didn't have a rebellion like other kids my age." Another long silence passed and then he finished his thought: "I didn't move in with Misty ... and to this day I've regretted that decision."

Marcus didn't say another word. He just walked to the car belonging to the township, started the engine, and drove away. As he left, I swore I could see a tear rolling down his cheek.

Bill and Tom stood their mouths agape. Tom finally said, "Well, what was his decision?"

I said unequivocally, "He's approved our application."

Later, I had to explain it to Tom, Greg, and Bill in detail. Beth understood. I guess it was a female thing -- something based on long-held emotions about stories and regrets people carry in their souls for forty years.

*

By mid-December the new footings had been poured and the garage roof had all but been separated from the rest of the house, hanging in the wind from two large cranes and a masterful spider web of supporting straps. Bill had a crew of eight guys that swept into the property a few days a week and made rapid changes to the house from dawn to dusk.

Kate became enamored with two of the guys on the crew -- Chet and a guy whose nickname was Arrow, a point for which I never learned the origin. Both guys were in their mid-thirties, hard workers, and yet when Kate brought them coffee or some home baked cookies they would come to a complete stop and devote their full attention on her. I noticed Kate had an extra wiggle in her walk when she was near either of the men.

I encouraged Kate to follow her bliss with the guys, and see where it went and if she would learn anything. Mar and Beth liked the guys too, and told her to 'Go for it.'

In early January the second story of the garage had been framed in and the roof lowered back into position atop the matchstick construction. On a cold snowy day the crew got the addition sheathed in plywood and Tyvek, and then installed the windows. We were all at work. When we left there was no second floor and the roof hung from the cranes; when we arrived home in the dusk of late afternoon, the new addition stood there above the garage, seeming to lack only paint.

The work crew had apparently left the site, except for one pickup truck. Beth and I were the first home, so we rushed inside and up to the second floor where we could access the new addition through a makeshift door Bill had installed in the hallway.

We opened the door, and there twenty feet in front of us were Kate and Arrow. She was bent over a sawhorse, and Arrow's long cock was pistoning in and out of her juicy cunt. She'd pulled down her pants, but was otherwise dressed in warm clothing. Arrow too seemed to be dressed for the winter temperatures in the unheated addition.

At first they were unaware of our presence, but then Arrow started to vocalize his intentions to cum in Kate's pussy -- a pussy he was in love with. Kate talked to him too, telling him to bring it on as fast as he could -- that she was ready too. A minute later he sped up and reached his crescendo, burying himself deep inside her just as Kate screamed her joy, bliss, and satisfaction.

Beth and I applauded.

Arrow jerked his cock from inside Beth, his condom nearly coming off in the process. He turned away from us, and kept saying 'Sorry' as he struggled to pull up his jeans and get them zipped and buckled.

Kate was laughing as she slowly stood and pulled up her own slacks. She said to him, "Arrow, don't leave. These are my sisters; in fact, they may want some of that too."

He looked confused and like he wanted to bolt for a ladder that provided access to the lower garage. He was changing colors in his embarrassment too.

I asked her with a smile, "Why didn't you bring him into the main part of the house where it's warm?" I glanced around at the huge open space, dotted here and there with temporary bracing where walls would eventually go. I added, "Oh, Arrow, nice job you and guys are doing on the addition -- quite a change from this morning."

Arrow went to say something and his mouth moved, but nothing was coming out. Kate went to him and kissed him. I heard her say to him, "You're so cute. It's OK that we got caught; they don't care." Kate then blew his mind with her next statement: "We've all made love with each other present; it's just the way we are."

Arrow stammered out, "Errrr, Unnnng, I gotta go. I'll see y'all tomorrow. G'bye Kate." With that he took three huge steps to the ladder and disappeared. A few seconds later, we heard his pickup truck roaring down the driveway.

Kate looked pleased at her seduction. She said, "Well, talk about fuck and run. I'll talk to him tomorrow about his manners. Chet is a little more of a gentleman."

"You fucked him too?"

"Yesterday. I wish they were around here more than they are. I have to catch them after they finish for the day."

"You want help landing both of them?"

"I want to try to do it myself. I'll be working here tomorrow, so I'll get their ears at lunch. I want to see how they think after I give them the family philosophy ... with my own spin on things."

"Let us know. They're both cute. I could easily be tempted into playing around with either or both of them," Beth added.

*

Friday night Tom and I made love and slept together beneath a huge pile of duvets and comforters. Winter loving needed more planning than summer since some planning was needed to stay warm.

I remember thinking how things were going 'too well' for the family. Life was sanguine -- not boring, just peaceful and optimistic. Fran had told me once that when she felt like this all hell would break loose and she'd end up in some sort of personal hell.

Hell arrived about six o'clock on Saturday morning.

I awoke to the ringing of my cell phone. I hopped out of bed, grabbed the phone and jumped back under the covers as I punched the green answer button.

I heard Tara's voice, sobbing wildly and near hysterics. "Ariel, Ariel, Ariel ... help us ... we had an accident ... in Vermont. We're in bad shape -- real bad." She broke into her hysterics again.

I knew instantly that something had happened last night on their drive up to Vermont to go skiing at Killington.

"Tara, what happened? Are you all right? What about Dave and Fran? Where are you?" I was a string of questions.

"I've been sedated all night long." Sob. "We slid on black ice ... hit a tree ... a big tree ... wrapped the car around it. I was in back on the other side." Wild sobbing. "Dave got hit. He's still in the operating room -- he's ... barely ... alive. Fran too -- so much blood. Oh, my God. We need you ... HELP US. Pray for us."

I'd come alert as the tragedy unfolded. Tom was listening now too, one ear tight against the phone as I held it open so he could hear.

"Where are you? Where are you?"

"Brattleboro. That's where they brought us. It took almost an hour from where we had the accident. I was in the ambulance with Dave. They kept having to ... to resuscitate him with the defibrillator and artificial breathing equipment in the ambulance -- the firemen EMT team -- there was so much blood too, from his leg. They kept radioing to the hospital we went to for instructions. " Another round of sobbing, "Oh, Ariel, we may lose him."

"We'll be there as soon as we can. Hang on. Keep your cell on." Tom whispered to me to get the full hospital name. "It's the Brattleboro Hospital, right?"

I heard her asking in the background. Tara came back on the phone, and said, "The full name is the Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. It's at 15 Central Street near the center of town."

"We'll find it. Oh, my God, I didn't ask, How are you?"

"I was banged up pretty well. One medic said we'd have all died if we hadn't been wearing seat belts. I have a broken arm and a dislocated shoulder, plus lots of scratches and bruises. Fran I don't even know about. She's in the other operating room with another team and no one's come out to tell me anything. She went in a different ambulance and I haven't seen her since they pried her from the wreck."

"We'll be there. I love you. I love Dave and Fran too -- tell them if you have a chance."

I rang off, barely noticed the tears rolling down my cheeks, got out of bed, went into the hallway, and screamed several times at the top of my lungs, "EVERYBODY UP -- WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY."

To be continued.

List of Characters

Men (Including Those From Earlier Chapters)

Tom Ransom -- 36 -- Handsome. Dreamlover?

Peter Winslow -- 32 -- Scandinavian

Dave Wescott -- 31 -- Smart. Gentle.

Duke -- 40 -- Texan. Bar pickup

Aaron -- 35 -- Texan. Bar pickup

Steve -- 32 -- Texan. Bar pickup

Greg White -- Late 50s -- Owner of Niland Springs home

Josh -- 32 -- Ariel's brother

Walt -- 26 -- Marcella's brother

Bill Cariola -- 50 -- Beth's step father

Brian Cariola -- 28 -- Beth's brother

Mark Hendricks -- 45 -- Dave's friend from work

Chet -- 30 -- On Bill's work crew

Arrow -- 30 -- On Bill's work crew

Alan Vessy -- 45 -- Fran's flirty friend from work

(Characters appearing only briefly not listed).

Women

Ariel -- 29 -- Story teller.

Marcella (Mar) -- 29 -- Ariel's best friend from work

Beth Cariola -- 31 -- Ariel's friend from work

Linda White -- 52 -- Greg's wife; owner of Niland Springs home

Debbie Cariola -- 50 -- Beth's mother

Fran (Drake) Tilman -- 36 -- Ariel's friend from work; works at another company

Kate Cariola -- 24 -- Beth's younger sister

Tara Emery -- 34 -- Josh's ex-client and friend

Karen Vessy -- 43 -- Alan's wife; friend of Fran

*

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers