Dreams of Bondage - Master

Story Info
She awakens to find herself the sub.
932 words
12.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allegra awoke to a sharp stab of pleasure mounting in her body. Moaning as she felt fingers slide within her slick heat. Her hips began to move on their own accord her mind was still almost asleep so she could just begin to comprehend what was going on. She felt something cold and metal clamp around both her wrists and her eyes snapped open instantly to view her boyfriend now taking the role of her master awakening her from sleep in order to play.

She withered against the binds as his fingers picked up their pace his lips crushed against hers and as she began to climax he chuckled pulling away. Allegra cried out in frustration as she lost the edge of her orgasm. She glared towards him her eyes wanting an answer on why she hadn't been allowed to climax. The look in her eyes only seemed to amuse him as he chuckled

" Come now you didn't think I'd let you cum so easily.... did you my pet? " his velvet voice commented as he walked forward pulling off his pants to reveal his already erect cock. Allegra couldn't help but wonder at the moment how long he had been fingering her pussy and how long he had been planning such an erotic evening as this. Completely excited by the thoughts of bondage she watched him anxiously her heart beating out of control in her chest.

He gracefully climbed onto the bed as his legs splitting over her hips. Allegra felt the head of his cock prodding her dripping wet pussy instant shocks of pleasure danced across her sensitive lips. Moaning she tried to move against him a silent urge to thrust into her heat and end the pleasurable torture she had already gone through however no such luck considering her binding held her back just enough. Smiling wickedly his hand traced her collarbone until his finger was upon her nipple he began to pinch her nipple drawing little gasps and groans of lust and pain.

" More." she moaned gasping for air feeling as thought she could burst . His dark chuckle came again

" I'm sorry pet I don't believe you are in any position to ask for more......however for not addressing me as the master I do believe your in need of a punishment."

His voice whispered darkly at her ear as his lips trailed down her neck in which he bit down painfully on the skin. Allegra cried out as another stab of sheer pleasure hit her core causing her to wither against the binds soon her body would be begging for more. She felt his lips moving lower tasting almost every inch of her pale flesh. As he drew her nipple into his mouth her back arched pushing her breast farther into his mouth in a painful retaliation to her sensual response he bit down on her nipple drawing a powerful moan from her.

Allegra gasped her mind now seemed to be mixing pleasure and pain creating something so very erotic. She groaned closing her eyes as his teeth connected with her left nipple. Astonished when she felt his lips leave her needy body.

" Allow me to help you with your eyes. " He commented sweetly as he secured a black blind fold around her head neatly covering her eyes allowing her no vision what so ever.

Allegra opened to the darkness and gasped when she felt his lips against her navel slowly moving downward towards the core of her sexuality.

The pleasure of the actions seemed heightened becoming more intense due to the lack of the visuals.

She moaned quietly her body silently urging him onward towards her sopping wet lips.

She knew she craved the feeling of his tongue sliding up and down the folds of her pussy she needed his firm tongue pressed against her clit messaging the sensitive bud into a long endured orgasm.

Lost in thought Allegra screamed out when she felt his tongue slide seductively against her pussies lips her back arched as a result to the instant pleasure. She could hardly catch her breath as his sought out her clit. She moaned as he manipulated her clit the intense sensations began to build up on her and as soon as she moaned out to him that she was about to cum he instantly backed away from her pussy. Allegra thrashed against her binds screaming in frustration

" Now now pet calm down , there is no need to shout." he cooed at her as he pulled the blind fold off of her. Gasping as she watched him began to palm his cock. He moaned against his own touch, his hand slid seductively over his erection his hips moving on their own accord.

Allegra strained against her bindings craving to feel the warmth of his velvet cock. She groaned her body already responding to what it was viewing knowing that he could easily slip inside of her and pound into her heated crevice and give her the release she soo desperately craved.

" Please.....master more." She moaned as her hips ground against the satin sheets she was so utterly wet and aroused she could hardly bare it.

" Mmmmm such a beautiful noise , you in need of release and moaning for more."

He commented as he took his hand from his cock to re position the blind fold on her head.

" you see my beautiful needy pet...the fun's just begun." his voice whispered at her ear as she heard the sharp buzz of a vibrator.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Lifeguard The spanking that saved my life.in BDSM
Maya's Match A handsome beast man takes Maya's virginity. in NonHuman
Dangerous Dreams Careful what you dream of...in NonHuman
Haven's Wood Alpha finds his mate but loses control.in NonHuman
Torment, Telelapathy, and Tentacles Adventurous woman learns that her boyfriend is an alien.in NonHuman
More Stories