Dreams of Jean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A project?" Ted's mind was back on Faye's stomach

"Something about the neighborhood and you making some extra money" Annie reached extending her tiny frame as far as she could to try and reach to cupboard over the sink causing her legs to tighten, her breasts to test the material of the t-shirt. But she fell short.

"Here let me help you with that." Ted came over to Annie and opened the cupboard that he knew held his dad's booze stash.

"Damn this being tiny" she giggled as she scooted in closer as if she could help him in some way.

"Pick your poison" Ted replied looking down at her and her breasts still beneath a bra down her shirt.

"The Bourbon please, would you like one?"

"Sorry, not old enough"

"God, I am sorry, what was I thinking? I guess you just don't seem that young to me". She gave a sheepish grin."

"Well thanks anyway but how about, not right now, and thanks for asking" Ted wondered if Annie could smell Jean on him as they stood close.

"I suppose it is wrong to ask, you being 19 and all but come on, I know what you college kids do."

"Oh do you now" Ted even surprised himself with his reply as he handed the bottle down to her.

"Well, maybe, I mean I think I do." She said with a slight blush. "But do me a favor? Don't tell your father?"

"Your secret is safe with me, now I really need to shower".

When Ted had started College his father had taken over Ted's upstairs bedroom as an office leaving him the old bedroom in the basement which worked out just fine. The only shower in the house was down there, as well as the large family room with a pit set and big screen TV.

Many nights Ted would not even make it into his room as he would fall asleep on the couch with the TV on. Annie suffered from an ailment common to women her size; she rarely sat still or left things alone. It was not uncommon for her to be up and down the basement stairs a half dozen time over the course of the evening, putting things away, taking care of laundry, rummaging through the freezer, etc.

While he was used to this a new challenge had presented itself in that she had rearranged the sectional in his absence at school and now each time she flicked on the light to her trips up and down the stairs he was visible to her as he stretched out his long lean frame out on the couch. Oh well nothing he could or wanted to do about it tonight, his mind was still swimming. As he stood beneath the shower reliving the encounters with Jean that had made up the day he heard a brief knock at the door. "Ted?"

"Yes"

"I am so sorry. I forgot to put out fresh towels for you". Annie's soft voice drifted in through the cracked door. "I will just leave them out here in the hall".

"No worries, bring them on in". When he heard the door open further it was not Jean that was on his mind.

"They are on the counter, good night Ted"

"Thanks Annie"

His words seemed to give her pause, he knew she was still in the room but there was silence until. He found himself entertained by the idea of stepping out for her to see him in all his glory, he wondered if that was what she was waiting for. "You're welcome" finally broke the silence, and he heard the door close.

After the shower he wrapped himself in a towel and made his way into the family room, too lazy to go grab a change of clothes he turned on the TV, turned down the volume, and turned off the lights. As he lay there he thought back on the day, and what the days ahead might hold. He thought of Jean but now he also found himself thinking about Faye and the project she had in mind. It was while he was thinking of a project he had in mind for Faye the he felt his dick getting hard again under the soft cotton of the towel.

It was then that the light at the bottom of the stairs came on, bathing his nearly naked body from his chest down in a soft white light. Annie made her way past the door hurriedly with a quick glance. Ted was uncertain if she could make out the bulge beneath the towel and he frankly didn't care. The thought in fact only made him grow larger. She made two return trips back and forth past the door. But when she finally turned out the light he failed her hear her tiny feet on the stairs, it was silent, the glow from the TV outlining his frame, giving way to shadow. He thought about Annie, and he fell asleep.

Annie sat in the dark on the stairs, she knew she should be fighting for her half of the sheets and fending off her sleep humping husband but there she stayed unable, unwilling to move from her spot. She had known Ted for three years and watched him grow up into the strong, attractive young man he now was. But up until tonight he had been no more than what amounted to a stranger in her home. Granted the home had been his long before she had arrived so perhaps it was she that was the stranger.

Regardless she now found herself thinking of his voice, his eyes, his arms, his smell which had practically overwhelmed her for some reason, and the massive bulge beneath the white towel wrapped around him as he dozed on the couch. She slowly gathered herself and quietly made her way up the stairs trying to clear the fog.

The first time that Annie had attempted to wake Ted to tell him of his guests he opened his eyes just enough to catch her silhouette and the thoughts of the previous night came flooding back on him, about his fingers in her hair, about her head bobbing up and down on him. It gave purpose to his morning wood. But this was not going to be enough to rouse him. When he heard her soft feet on the basement steps again he decided to step out of the shadow again. After all, it had worked pretty well the day before.

When Annie rounded the corner Ted was standing up from the couch stretching, the towel from the night before still wrapped loosely, hanging low on his hips, his raging hard on outlined beneath it. Walking past her he asked her to excuse him for a minute. He had thought about letting the towel drop but this seemed like more fun. And by Annie's tortured stare he knew he was right. When he finally made his way up the stairs he knew who was going to be there but he honestly did not know what to expect. Sure he had a thought or two, some of them were 5 years in the making, some more recent. But if any of them had any idea what they were about to reign down on them, they would have let him sleep in.

Not having spent enough time in proximity to Faye he found her assertiveness unsettling. She had barely given him time to smile sheepishly. He was to, transform the common yard they all shared into a full blown park and garden setting. Of course he would be compensated more than fairly. He watched Jean shift uncomfortably on the sofa avoiding his eyes shifting her weight as if in a rhythm, his rhythm. She was his, whether she wanted to be or not, and he was far from done with her.

Ted watched Faye as she paced in front of Jean delivering her monologue, covering pros and cons and weighing heavily on the pros. Annie felt a twinge of what she could only consider jealousy as she felt Faye was lying heavy on certain phrases, certain gestures. Was Faye flirting with her stepson? Ted just kept switching his gaze from Jean to Faye. Watching Jean, and thinking about what she would look like getting fucked in Annie's kitchen made him spring to life.

A day ago he might have made some excuse, left the room, hid it behind something. But today he just stood there feeling it grow beneath his khaki shorts. It was becoming more and more clear that he was not the only one who was aware of it. Faye was getting distracted during her speech while watching it grow. When Ted finally looked to Annie who had just entered the room his arousal proved show distracting that she just stood there staring, her mouth began open. This was too much he realized as he watched his step mom's tongue instinctively slip over her lips.

"Sounds good, I'll do it". His outburst broke the haze of Faye's speech and their collective stare on his hard on. He just had to get himself and his dick out of there, and he wished he could take Jean with him.

Faye jumped up and down for a moment as if in celebration. "Oh this is perfect". She threw herself into his arms sliding her body quickly against the length of his body. As Faye slid down his chest he felt the fullness of her breast shift, the nipples digging in.

He looked over to Annie in the kitchen, as if to confirm that someone was seeing this woman molesting him in her living room. Instead he watched her walking the tray back into the kitchen, the fabric in her shirt pulling on her light loose shorts. He had no choice in the matter, as Faye began to loosen her grip and descend off of her tip toes; his hands grabbed hold at the waist and pulled her against his raging hard on causing Faye to let out a sigh. Looking away from Annie he immediately released her. Faye smiled as she threw out a sheep eating grin "Oh my, excuse me, I got a little carried away."

"I'll say you did" Annie said as she reentered the room with a disapproving look aimed directly at Faye. Now if Faye had it in her to blush with embarrassment this would have been the time to do it. But she had done away with the response a long time ago so simply left it with a shrug and a smile that did little to heal the scowl on Annie's face. Annie was so surprised by the tact she had taken, by the emotions that were racing through her head, her heart, her body. It was not hard for her to recognize the emotion of jealousy but it was hard for her to justify it. How could she be so taken aback by a neighbor woman hanging for however briefly on her step son's shoulders?

"So when would you like me to start?" Ted interjected breaking the palpable silence taking in Annie's face and form more completely that he ever had before returning his eye's to Faye whose stare was back on his crotch while Jean gathered herself up from the couch.

"When works for you" Faye questioned back.

"Well I guess there is no time like the present, I tell you what, if you have time I can be over in about fifteen minutes and you can show me what areas you want cleared. That should give you some time to get the rest of your plan together". Faye smiled at him and remarked that would be perfect as Jean shot a quick smile of thanks to Annie and gathered herself to leave. But Annie could not leave well enough alone. She delivered an overly saccharin thanks to Annie and then slid across the room to lean once more into Ted whispering her thanks and a see you soon. All the while staring down Annie's cross look.

As Jean and Faye made their way out the door His raging hard on began to subside. He was heading down to his basement bedroom when Annie's voice interrupted him. "I am sorry if I embarrassed you Ted. I mean, that Faye..."

She was practically trembling as he watched the redness of her face begin to spread down her chest, contrasting with the white of her worn v-neck t-shirt. "Well it seemed like she was just pushing this plan, and well, I just want to make sure this this is what you want to do, and that you do not feel like you are, well, being taken advantage of. " She retreated a step or two to find the comfort in the stability of the kitchen counter.

Ted was genuinely touched by Annie's interest and concern for him but it found him torn between wanting to give her a reassuring pat on the back and laying her across the kitchen table and burying his tongue between her trembling lips, while his newly revived hard on pillaged her pussy.

Instead he tried to find a middle ground. Sliding up beside her along the counter his handed started on her back in the reassuring touch. Which he had planned but. But instead it wandered up to her neck and gathered the back of her hair up and forced her stare willingly up towards him. He felt her frame surrender to his grip. It was as if he let go of her she might collapse directly to the floor.

His eyes explored her tiny frame, strangely emboldened by her words of concerns and now her surrender. There was no doubt about it now as he watched her hard nipples rise and fall with her breast in measured breaths. This was all moving too fast, even for what he had experienced yesterday with Jean. He gathered his "thank you." He turned her towards him, if he drew her any closer his hard on would strike her stomach. "I can take care of myself, but if it is Ok, and I need your help, is it ok to ask for it?"

The red of her rage was replaced a soft blush and her trembling lips with a smile "Anything I can do to help Ted, it would be my pleasure". She felt the corners of her smile turn up abandoning their innocence. Ted leaned forward placing a kiss on her cheek and a thank you, the departed for the basement to get changed. Annie drew deep breaths as she fell back against the counter Ted stood in the basement bathroom trying to collect himself, trying to arrange the events that had just taken place, into what he imagined, and what really had happened.

There was no arguing with the fact that Jean had been submissive to not only him but to Faye as well during the whole encounter. But what had taken completely but surprise was Faye not only throwing herself on him but Annie's subsequent response and anger. He had not planned any of this, not in the manner that he had worked through the scenario with Jean over the years, a scenario that he had brought to life by stepping from the shadows.

Now he found himself with a raging hard on that would not go away. Not when it knew that Jean was outside in her gardening shorts waiting for him. Not when he could hear Annie slamming door on the dryer down the hall. His mind raced through a scenario where he would fling open the door as she walked past, pull her into the bathroom and rip the clothes off her small frame and have his way with her. It was too much for him, too much for anyone.

He waited till he heard Annie pass. His dick in his hands he made his way quickly into the laundry room. If she caught him like this he really did not give a damn. The point of his mission was there a plain sight, a small pair of Annie's cotton panties laid on top of the next load.. He picked them up, returning to the bathroom he let them play over his hands, his cock as his mind raced over her tiny body. He felt his cum building when he heard a faint tap and a soft voice at the door.

"You doing ok" Annie stood uncomfortably outside the door, still not certain at what had prompted her to interrupt him when it should have been clear to her that he was simply using the bathroom. Sure she was still worried what he thought of her for the display she had put on upstairs. She was worried about herself for thinking the thoughts that were filling her head. She just needed for some reason to hear his voice, to know he was ok, and she felt pathetic for it.

Hearing her soft voice was too much for him. He thought of how much better he could treat her sexually than his father ever could. He thought about that soft voice becoming a loud scream as he impaled her with his big dick. His orgasm came over him in a wave while he muffled a loud moan and he released her panties from his dick. "Yeah, I am fine, just a minute".

"Ok, I am sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, I man, I just" Annie felt caught.

"It's ok" was his only reply and Annie took it as her cue to get away from the odd situation which she had forced herself into, and made her way back to the laundry room. Ted collected himself, he could still not believe the thoughts now multiplying in his mind about this tiny woman that he had known for the last four years but prior to last night had never given a single sexual thought towards. His mind raised through years of previous encounters, seasoned them with sexual undertones. A sense of mischievousness emboldened him as he thought about her.

He exited the bathroom but instead of putting Annie's panties in his pocket to hide in his room he instead turned toward the laundry. The sound of the washing machine masked his approach as he watched her bent over the baskets sorting the colors, her tiny little ass in the air. If she had not lost her breath when he surprised her by walking up behind her it was definitely gone when he said "here, I think you dropped something", and tossed her tiny panties onto the pile in front of her. He ate her blush up with his smile.

When he crossed the back yard he was greeted by the sight of Jean in her tight cut-offs and red checkered blouse pulled tight around her full breast. She was listening to Faye's plan intently he was learning quickly that when it came to Faye the most you usually got to do was listen. Faye greeted him with a big wave and another hug. Though this one was much briefer and quickly began recanting her plan.

It was quite simple, somehow in less than 12 hours Faye had persuaded all of the parties involved the merits of turning this corner into a shared garden, complete with an area for vegetables, flowers, and with a little more buy in perhaps a gazebo or picnic area. What had to happen for all this too take place was for some hedges and overgrowth to be removed, the prepping of the soil for planting and anything else that Faye could think of.

Most of the first hour or so was spent in planning with Faye sharing all the challenges and opportunities presented by the project as well as any gossip that she felt relevant to the neighborhood nature of the project. Pausing every once in a while to bend over to pull up a random weed or put on some other feat of physical activity that Ted assumed were intended for his enjoyment. He was not complaining. Her ass in her tight cut offs was incredible as were her breasts.

If she was asked she probably would credit her good shape to the fact that she and her first husband had had kids so young. Ted her kids but only had only had to tolerate them on occasion. They rarely came to visit choosing instead to stay with their father and away from Faye's current husband and Ted could not blame them. But since in his encounters with them they were less than pleasant he never felt like he was missing anything. No matter how pleasant on the eyes they may have been.

It was not until the second hour that Ted actually felt there was enough of a break from Faye's talking to actually set to work. He retreated to his father's shop and gathering some stakes, and string to start laying out the plots. Watching Jean it was clear the she was hesitant about this whole project. Not only for the fact that it would make communal property of some ground she had normally tended but he too sensed the same jealousy he had felt from Annie earlier.

This was the first time he had joined Jean in the garden, for years he had watched her from his window, his dick in his hands. Being close to her was having the same effect on him that watching from afar had. He was careful however to either mask it or to try and keep work in the forefront so as to avoid his earlier embarrassment in a much more public setting. All bets were off however when Annie came out into the backyard with the clothesbasket under her arm.

Working at the stakes he found himself watching her rise to her tiptoes to reach the clothesline when Jean announced that she needed to go shower and get ready for work. At about the same time she did that Annie reached the panties portion of the laundry. In all his years of knowing Annie he had never known her to hang her unmentionables out on the line, maybe he had just not paid attention.

Or maybe this was the first time, and maybe it was all for him. He couldn't take it anymore; the fire was growing in him, Annie's panties, Faye's cleavage, the thought of Jean and the shower. When the last stake was placed he could not stand it. "All right, now we need to rototiller, I don't think Larry will mind if we use his".