Dreams of Jean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye's concentration was broken as if for the first time something was not working according to her plan. "Well don't we want to get the hedges out first?"

"We don't have a chainsaw, but we can fix that tomorrow." Ted could feel himself growing harder. "I'll just go grab the shed key".

Annie had no rebuttal but a shrug. "Well don't get lost, we still have work to do". She grinned at him but he could tell she was not used to things going the way she planned.

Ted knew that Faye was watching him as he made his way up to Jean's door and he was wondering what she thought when instead of ringing the door he simply walked in. With two more weeks left in the school year for her kids Jean was home alone.

He made his way quickly into the house fully expecting, wanting to find her in the shower. But it did not take him that long. As he came into the kitchen from the back hall he found Jean standing in front of the fridge, her shirt unbuttoned mixing a large pitcher of tea. Her first look of surprise was replaced with lip biting submission as he eyes went from hers to the sink.

She nodded and slowly walked to the sink unbuttoning her shorts as she went. She had barely come to a rest when his hands greedily yanked her shorts down revealing to his surprise and that she was not wearing any underwear. She had in fact been wearing underwear earlier when they had gone to Ted's house but they had gotten so wet as she sat there that she had removed them when she returned home and was enjoying the feel of the hem of the shorts on her pussy.

Ted smiled an evil smile as she looked back over her shoulder at him. He positioned himself behind her and muttered, "you tease" into her mouth at the same moment his dick disappeared inside of her. Ted broke the kiss for a moment to look out the window over the sink to see if Faye was watching, which she was.

He was not sure if she could see in or not but he really did not care and he could tell that Jean did not either. Jean gave a slight wiggle or two and a loud gasp escaped her mouth as the full length of his cock slid into her. She felt like he was going to split her in half, and she loved it. She pulled herself forward and slammed herself back onto him again just so she could hear herself make that noise again.

Suddenly she found herself with one arm wrapped tightly around her throat and beginning to squeeze her harder to him. His other hand left her breasts where it had been pinching and pulling at her nipples, driving her to ecstasy and found its way around her loose stomach. He pinned her tightly against him by her stomach and throat, his dick buried deep inside her providing no release. It was as if his arm was choking her but she feared more greatly for her life from the depths his dick was probing.

Rubbing it around inside of her more than pumping it into her, she felt a sensation she had never felt in her life. She felt like she was going to black out but she was not sure if it was going to be because of his dick. Then she came, she came like she had never came before, it made her body spasm then go limp but still he held her tight.

She could feel her cum dripping down her legs as he slowly loosened his grip on her throat and started to rock his dick in and out of her again. Slowly at first as he waited for her to get some control back in her legs. Then finally he pounded against her generous ass with abandon. He was looking out the window at Faye stand up and stretched, her arms over her head, her breasts sticking out as she looked through her sunglasses at Jean's house, at the window.

That's when Ted exploded inside of her.