Dreamscape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean leaned back in his seat to try and create some distance between them, but to no avail. Jenna lingered for another second or two and then leaned her mouth over next to his ear.

"Is there anything else you need Doctor Mallory?" she whispered.

"No," he stammered, "I'm okay now thanks." He said shifting his legs trying to hide the growing bulge in his pants.

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit to clean you up." She withdrew quickly and disappeared to the rear of the cabin with the cart she had brought out.

Sean's mind raced even faster.

"What the fuck?!?" he whispered to himself. This is not what he needed right now. He was just here to go see what this crazy billionaire wanted from him. He did not need this unwanted attention. He turned and pulled the plate of eggs and bacon over in front of him. He began to eat. He didn't realize how hungry he was. It took him about 3 minutes to finish the whole plate and then he downed the large glass of orange juice in just a few quick gulps. As he sat the glass back down on the table he heard the door behind him open again. He turned to look and to his relief he saw Sarah, the redheaded stewardess appear. She approached him with a warm smile across her ruby red lips. She, too, looked to be about 5'5" dressed exactly as Jenna was. Four-inch heels, short black skirt, tight white shirt with a black ascot tied around her neck. Her chest was not nearly the size of Jenna's. Both girls looked to be in extremely excellent shape.

"How was your breakfast?" she asked in her Irish accent.

"It was great, thank you. I didn't realize how hungry I was." Sean replied.

"Let me get this out of the way for you." Said Sarah as she leaned across much like Jenna had to clean away the plate and utensils. His eyes traced the stretched fabric of her white shirt, but he couldn't see what he was hoping for. He looked back to Sarah's face and she to was smiling at him as she watched him investigate her curves.

"Is everything to your liking, Doctor Mallory?" she asked giving him a wink.

She reached down and grabbed the napkin from the middle of his crotch grasping much of his semi-erect manhood in the process.

"Oh my," she said, with a feigning shock in her voice, "I think everything IS to your liking."

"I'm sorry," he stumbled, "I'm just a little confused this morning and..."he trailed off.

"Nonsense doctor," she said, "We are here to serve you and make this flight as enjoyable as possible." Sarah said making sure to emphasize the word enjoyable.

A slender pair of hands fell upon his shoulders and began kneading the tops of his muscles. Sean jumped a little in surprise and turned his head up and to the side to see they belonged to Jenna who had again mysteriously appeared.

"You seem really tense, Doctor Mallory." She said as she began kneading and squeezing the muscles at the top of his back and shoulders. "Just relax, I know this has been a stressful morning for you. Just close your eyes and relax." Jenna said seductively.

He noticed the lights in the cabin had dimmed and the shades on every window had somehow been pulled down. Some lights from the fully stocked bar behind them were the only thing giving light in the cabin now.

"Uh, girls, I'm not entirely comfortable..." but before Sean could finish his sentence Sarah's ruby red lips had enclosed on his mouth. He felt her warm tongue fighting to get inside. He began to struggle a little. Jenna's hands from behind him held his head in place and as he brought his hands up to push Sarah away they found her breasts. She immediately pushed her chest harder into his hands pinning his arms between her and the chair he was seated in. The erection in his pants grew involuntarily as his hands felt her soft orbs of flesh straining against the material and this woman's tongue searching for an entrance into his mouth.

He tried to open his mouth to speak but this only served to allow Sarah total access and she plunged her tongue deep into his mouth licking and slurping up his tongue. Without breaking her kiss she pulled up her leg and straddled him in his seat. Her black skirt rose high up on her thighs. Sean felt her grind her crotch into his hardened manhood that was straining for relief stuffed inside his pants.

The tongue, the kiss, the breasts, the warmth of her woman parts grinding on him was too much. His hands that were grasping her breasts each took a full hand of material and ripped outward. Buttons flew apart and her breasts bounced from the force though still contained in a black lacy bra. Sarah moaned, as her shirt was ripped apart. Jenna's hands released their grip on his head and disappeared. He didn't care where. He was in the throes and passion of complete lust. It had been almost six months since he had been with a woman like this. He kissed Sarah back fiercely and passionately. Their tongues dueled with each other darting back and forth from inside one mouth to the other. Her hands now held his face in her hands as his hands reached behind her back to find the clasp of her bra. He began fumbling and was having trouble releasing it. He then felt another pair of hands move his to the clasp and assist him in freeing it from its hooks. Sarah broke the kiss and sat up. She took the bra and removed it from her body and tossed it on the floor. Jenna's hands appeared from behind Sarah's body and reached up and took both of Sarah's C Cup breasts in each hand. She pushed them together. Sarah threw her head back and to the side to meet Jenna's waiting mouth. Their tongues began to flick each other as Jenna continued to massage Sarah's fleshly mounds. Sean was captivated by it all. Sarah was still grinding herself into his crotch. He reached his right hand down to her thigh and traced it up pushing her skirt up further and further until he reached the place where her underwear should have been, but to his shock there was no underwear. His fingers traced a smooth hairless outline of Sarah's outer lips. She moaned again into Jenna's mouth at Sean's touch. Sean's eyes were locked on Sarah's erect nipples. With his right hand tracing the outer lips of Sarah's vagina he used his left hand to reach around and grasp the small of Sarah's back and pull her to him. It made the girls stop kissing but it brought her beautiful creamy tits right to his face. He began kissing and nibbling on them pulling her close into his face. He found the nipple of her right breast and began to suckle. Sarah threw her head back in ecstasy. His right hand was no longer satisfied with just touching her woman parts. He turned his wrist over and slid his middle finger down her juicy slit until he found the entrance to her tight little twat. He slipped his middle finger inside and it was instantly covered in her warm wet juices.

"Oh fuck," Sarah said enraptured at the feeling of his finger inside of her.

Sean felt Sarah lift up on her knees as she straddled him. This gave his hand more access and freedom of movement to pleasure her, as he wanted. He took full advantage and began sliding his middle finger in and out of her at a slow but steady pace. Sean felt a pair of hands at his crotch, rubbing and stroking his hardened penis through his pants. He looked to the side of Sarah and under the table he saw Jenna, who was now completely in the nude, running her hands all over his legs and crotch and penis. She moved up to his belt and undid it and then unfastened his pants. Sean took the cue and with Sarah up on her knees he lifted his hips. Jenna grabbed both sides of his pants and with one smooth yank she pulled down his underwear and pants all at once. His eight-inch erection sprung up and slapped down on his stomach. As he slid his middle finger out of Sarah's snatch he added his ring finger to it as they both plunged back inside the beautiful redhead. Jenna grabbed his dick and pulled it back behind Sarah so that the swollen head was just at the bottom of her crack. She leaned forward and began to lick the head of his cock with her tongue. His eyes rolled back in his head as she lowered her lips and took the head just inside the warmth of her mouth.

Sean couldn't believe what was happening. His mouth suckling on the tit of a beautiful redhead stewardess he had only met maybe 30 minutes ago. His fingers were fucking her tight little cunt at a medium pace. The other blonde stewardess was naked and giving him an amazing blowjob while she gently massaged his balls with her free hand.

Sean slid his hand out from Sarah's crotch and lifted her up by the armpits off of him. His cock popped out of Jenna's mouth as he stood leaving a trail of spit from her lips to the head of his throbbing penis. He spun Sarah around and bent her over the table and then grabbed her skirt and pulled it up over her bare ass. Sarah's face was pressed down on the table and she reached behind with both arms and spread her ass cheeks giving Sean an amazing view of her puckered little rosebud and her wet flowering pussy. He walked up behind her and moved his legs inside of hers. He hooked his hand under her right leg and lifted it up so it was resting on the chair that he was just sitting in and then used his left leg to push her left leg out a little further. He grabbed his cock and lined it up on the open pink hole in front of him. He pushed the tip inside of her. He then grabbed both of her hips and plunged full length until the head of cock rammed into her cervix. Sarah cried out in pleasure. Jenna took full advantage from her position under the table and moved her head forward to begin licking Sarah's exposed clit. Sean began to ram himself repeatedly into Sarah's cunt. The slapping sounds of his hips colliding with her ass filled the cabin room and were only drowned out by the sound of Sarah's moans and wails of pleasure. Jenna took every opportunity to let her tongue slip down and run along the base of Sean's dick, as it would exit Sarah's snatch. The rhythm increased and Sean could feel the familiar feeling of his balls swelling and contracting.

"Fuck me, Dr. Mallory, fuck me harder!" Sarah cried out pulling her ass cheeks further apart.

"I'm gonna cum!" Sean shouted.

"Cum inside me doctor, fuck me hard." Sarah moaned.

With two more hard pumps he stiffened and shot his load deep inside the redheaded stewardess. She stiffened and clamped down on his penis as an orgasm racked her body with massive waves of pleasure. Her legs shook and she collapsed down on top of the table. Sean slid his slowly deflating cock from inside her and Jenna was there to gobble it up as it continued to dribble cum from the end of his prick. When she was satisfied she had thoroughly cleaned all of his cum from his dick she moved her mouth back to the freshly pounded pussy that was now beginning to leak out the mixture of Sarah and Sean's ejaculate. Sarah squealed as Jenna licked and sucked on her still sensitive bits making sure there was no more cum left inside of her.

Sean collapsed on the couch behind him. His now limp dick was resting spent between his legs. As Sarah stood to turn, a small drop of cum suspended between her legs. Jenna reached up and wrapped it around her finger until it broke off and then licked her finger clean. Jenna crawled from between Sarah's legs and stood up. Both beauties standing before him; Jenna was completely naked save her high heels and Sarah was naked except for her heels and the skirt that was pulled up and wrapped around her waist.

"Are you relaxed now Doctor Mallory?" Sarah asked in her pleasant Irish accent.

"Oh yeah." Sean replied rubbing his hands through his hair.

Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. He had never been with two women at the same time. He had only ever slept with four girls in his lifetime and none of those experiences could hold a candle to what just happened here. Sean smiled.

"What's that smile for?" Jenna asked rubbing her hands over one of her breasts.

"I just joined the mile high club." Sean said laughing.

Both girls giggled.

"Ladies and gentleman we will be landing in about forty-five minutes. Please prepare the cabin for arrival." Crackled a voice over some speakers.

"Doctor, if you could, please clothe yourself and return to a seat." Sarah said as she began gathering her discarded clothes.

Jenna had already scampered back behind the closed door and Sean watched the sway of Sarah's creamy white ass as she moved to the rear of the cabin.

Sean grabbed his clothes and pulled his pants back on. He sat down in his chair with a huge smile across his face.

"Well, if nothing else good comes from this trip at least I've got this." He thought to himself.

He didn't see the girls again until the plane had touched down and taxied down a small private runway toward another black SUV. As the plane slowed to a halt the girls emerged from the rear of the cabin looking exactly as they had before they had taken off. No sign of the glorious fucking they had all just experienced.

Sarah opened the Cabin door and Jenna waited patiently next to the door holding her arm out toward the door as to show Sean where he needed to go.

"Have a great day Doctor Mallory," Jenna said, "Maybe we will see each other again soon."

"Thank you ladies," Sean replied, "the pleasure was all mine."

Sarah gave him a wink as he passed her and descended the stairs. There was a rather large black man standing next to the rear open passenger door. Sean got in the vehicle and looked back up to see Sarah blowing him a kiss as the SUV pulled away.

He looked down at his watch.

2:00pm

"Where are we going, sir?" Sean asked the driver.

"We are headed to Mr. Crowes private estate outside of New Orleans." The driver responded, "Should take us about twenty minutes or so."

His nerves began to get the better of him again as his leg started to bounce and he involuntarily began to bite on his fingernails.

"What the hell kind of day this is!" Sean thought to himself. "What the hell kind of day is it going to end up being?" His thoughts continued.

He dreamingly watched out the window as the scenery sped by, not really looking at anything, but more just lost inside his own thoughts.

________________________________________________

"How did it go?" Mr. Crowe asked into the phone.

"Exceptionally well." Came the response in an Irish accent.

"Good to hear. Did he put up any resistance?" Crowe asked.

"Not in the slightest, he was a rather good fuck!" Jenna answered into the speaker phone.

"Did he notice the cameras?" Crowe asked.

"No sir, he had no clue. I was rather surprised how easy it was to get him to play along." Sarah said.

"Good work as always, ladies. Go fix yourselves for scene two, take some pics and then forward me the edited footage of the cabin video. I'll send you a little extra in your next check." Crowe responded, and then hung up the phone.

Crowe looked out his window to see the black SUV pulling into the main gate. He pushed a call button on his desk.

"Marcy, our guest has arrived. Is everything in order?" Crowe spoke into the air.

"Yes sir." Came the reply over a small speaker on his desk.

Crowe sat back in his chair. He knew this plan would cost him a lot of money, but he also knew that the greatest rewards came with the greatest risks, and if he played his cards right then there would be nothing on this planet that could stand in his way of power, riches, and influence. If it cost this silly chump his life and freedom...well that was a price Crowe was comfortable with. He needed this to succeed. He needed this to work. He could not see any other way moving forward in his life without it.

________________________________________________

Crowe looked out the window to see the chauffer opening the door for Doctor Mallory. He looked him over as he got out. He was a nice looking fellow. Stood about 6'2", he guessed, with medium length wavy black hair. Some short stubble on his face. Not the fittest guy he ever saw, but he was a scientist after all, not a sports underwear model. He heard the front door open and he heard Marcy welcoming Doctor Mallory inside.

"Good afternoon Doctor Mallory." Marcy said extending her hand.

"Marcy? Right?" Sean asked as he politely shook her hand.

"Yes sir, it's a pleasure to meet you." Marcy said. "I trust everything on your flight was in order." She said.

"Absolutely, outstanding service and a great flight." Sean said with a smile on his face.

"Perfect. Then follow me and I'll take you to see Mr. Crowe. He's very excited that you decided to meet him today." Marcy said, turning and walking towards a set of stairs to the left of the grand foyer they were in.

Sean followed along a few steps behind. He noticed that Marcy appeared to be about his age. He assessed she was probably about thirty-five years old. She walked ahead of him in a grey pantsuit that was perfectly tailored to her slim build. She had shoulder length brown hair that was pulled back into a tight ponytail. She wore a short pair of heels that were concealed by the hem of her pants. Sean noticed her tight little butt in that grey pantsuit. He recalled how every woman he had encountered so far was immaculate and beautiful.

"I guess if you can hire anyone you want you might as well hire the pretty ones." Sean thought to himself.

He followed Marcy down a long hall where there was large wooden door at the end that was partially open. They approached and she knocked lightly as she pushed it open fully.

"Come on in." Sean heard a man's voice respond from inside the room.

As the door opened he passed by Marcy and entered a very opulent large office. This room screamed luxury everywhere he looked. A man that appeared not much older then he was approached him. Sean recognized him as Phineas Crowe.

"Doctor Sean Mallory!" Crowe said approaching and extending his hand.

"Hello sir." Sean replied firmly grasping his hand and giving it a firm shake.

"Aw, a good hand shake, I like that." Said Crowe.

"My father always taught me that you only have one chance to make a good impression and a handshake is the first step in making sure that happens." Sean explained.

"Sounds like he was a very wise man." Crowe answered.

"He was." Sean said.

"Would you like something to eat? Something to drink perhaps?" Crowe asked.

"No sir, I'm fine." Sean said.

"Thank you Marcy, I'll let you know if we need anything." Crowe said facing Marcy.

"Very good, sir." she said as she turned and left the room closing the door behind her.

"Sean..." Crowe began, "it's okay if I call you Sean right?" Crowe asked.

"Yes sir, absolutely." Sean said.

"Great. Sean, I know you must have a lot of questions. Come over here and sit down and let me see if I can't answer those for you." Crowe said as they moved to a set of opposite facing couches separated by a glass coffee table.

Both men took a seat opposite each other.

"Sean, are you familiar with Miomex?" Asked Crowe.

"Yes, of course, it's a miracle drug if there ever was one." Sean responded.

"Yes, it's been very effective and provided everything you see around here." Crowe said motioning around the room.

"Miomex is child's play compared to what I have in store." Crowe said leaning forward with both elbows on his knees.

"Really?" Sean asked smiling enthusiastically.

"Oh, most definitely." Crowe stated.

"Sean, have you ever done any drugs?" Crowe asked.

"No sir." Sean replied.

"Come on, this isn't that kind of job interview. Think back, cocaine, heroine?" Crowe asked.

"Mr. Crowe, I have never done any drugs at all in my life." Sean stated rather emphatically.

"Well, that's unfortunate, Sean. I have. I have done them all. Freely and frequently!" Crowe laughed.

Sean was beginning to get a little uncomfortable in his chair. He did not know what to think of this whole conversation.