Dreamscape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crowe continued, "But I'm tired of them, I'm tire of drugs, Sean. They just don't give me the high they used to give me." Sean sat silently in his seat.

"I have a problem, Sean, and I need help. I'm not addicted to anything except pleasure, and my problem is that I no longer get pleasure from this life." Crowe said quietly.

Sean said nothing.

"I can and have had every conceivable pleasure this world has to offer at my fingertips, and I've exhausted them all. Ladies, men, drugs, vacations, boats, houses, planes, parties, orgies, adventure after adventure...and now...it means nothing." Crowe said staring Sean down trying to get a read on the young scientist.

"Adrenaline is gone, sensitivity is gone. I haven't had a true raging lustful erection in months." Crowe said grabbing his crotch for effect.

Sean was definitely uncomfortable now.

"Well, they do make some drugs for that now, sir." Sean said trying to appear to be helpful.

Crowe laughed. He stood from his seat and walked over to a table that had several different canters of liquid beverages on them and poured what looked like a bourbon or whiskey into a small glass.

"Sean, what do you want to do with your life?" Crowe asked.

Sean was glad the subject had been changed.

"Well, I guess I want to do what everyone wants. Make a difference and make enough money to enjoy life a bit while I'm doing that. I would love to be a part of developing something that truly helped people." Sean explained in a rather business interview tone of voice.

"Sean, I need your help," Crowe said, "I need you to help me develop a new drug."

Sean sat up in his chair a little bit.

"Sean, imagine a world where you could be anyone you want to be, or live and experience anything you could possibly imagine. A sort of virtual reality, but not one programmed by some pre-pubescent punk that is controlling the game, but one that was programmed specifically by the user. A reality inside themselves, that they could alter and control at will, in any shape or form that they so pleased. Imagine being able to do this by swallowing a pill, and then lying down and going to sleep, and having complete control of the dreams that are taking place inside your head. Imagine being in that dream and experiencing it as though you were physically there. Let's say you were dreaming that you were skiing in the Alps. You could actually feel the cold air flowing through your lungs, you could actually see and hear the snow beneath your skis, you could feel the pressure of the boots around your feet and you could sense the thrill of racing down the mountain as fast as you possibly could...and you could control it all. You could even control the amount of stimulation you were experiencing, the amount of adrenaline released in your body, the amount of pleasure, all by your own thoughts." Crowe said.

"How is that even possible?" Sean asked.

"Well, it's not." Crowe answered. "But that's why you are here. I need you Sean. I need you to make this for me."

"Me, Mr. Crowe?" Sean asked

"Yes...you!" Crowe answered, walking back over and sitting down across from Sean.

"Mr. Crowe...I don't think you have the right guy. There are a lot of other more qualified people out there to try and take on something like this. And besides, this sounds more like a recreational use kind of drug. How in the world would you go about getting this to the public? The FDA would never allow it. Let's say you could even come close to achieving some of this...the addiction people would have to this drug would be off the charts. People would never leave their houses. They would be trapped forever inside their own minds." Sean explained.

"Yes - exactly!" Crowed responded.

"You mean, you want people to be addicted to this?" Sean asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Crowe answered. "If they aren't addicted to it, then how in the hell am I going to get them to come knocking on my door looking for more? How can I become this worlds first multi-trillionaire if the whole world isn't addicted to this?"

"I'm definitely not your guy." Sean said.

"Oh, I think you are, Sean." Crowe said standing and walking over to his desk. "Power and wealth and influence do not come cheaply, Doctor Mallory. There is a cost involved, and I cannot afford to wait. I needed this drug yesterday! The world needs this drug now!" Crowe continued as his fingers began typing into his computer. He lifted up a remote control and pointed it at a huge television mounted on the wall opposite from where Sean was sitting.

"Sean, this project would be off the books. You are a smart guy. The FDA would not approve this at all. The public would be outraged if they knew I was trying to manufacture a drug of this nature that was solely created to make people addicted to it. I can't do this project in the public. This has to be private and I have to have people working on this that I can trust." Crowe said.

"I'm just not your guy, Mr. Crowe. I have a very limited understanding of the nano-technology that your company has been working decades on. I do understand gene therapy and the science behind DNA manipulations, but this...this is just way outside of my expertise, and quite frankly, outside of my moral limits." Sean replied.

"Really Sean? Moral limits? I don't think a guy who beat the shit out of my stewardesses and then raped them is someone that should be talking about moral limits." Crowe said looking over his computer monitor.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Sean demanded standing to his feet. "I did no such thing!"

"Aw, but you did, and I have the video evidence. My girls just sent me these pictures of what you did to them." Crowe said.

The huge television flashed on and pictures of Sarah and Jenna's faces appeared, but they were completely mangled. They appeared to have been beat to hell. Black eyes, swollen and cut lips, bruises around their necks.

"What the fuck is that?" Sean asked.

"Well, that's Jenna and that's Sarah, those are the girls that you fucked up really good on the flight over here." Crowe said.

Sean's blood was boiling. He knew he didn't do any of this.

"We had sex on the plane, they came on to me, they nearly forced themselves on me for Christ sake!" Sean shouted. "Whatever it is you think I've done...you are mistaken."

"Sean, come on man, settle down. I've raped a girl or two in my time." Crowe said with an evil smile across his face.

A video started playing on the screen. Sean saw himself in the plane and then he saw himself, or what looked like him assaulting these young girls. He watched as he punched Jenna in the face and tossed her aside while grabbing Sarah and ripping her clothes off. He watched as he bent her over the table and slammed her face onto the hard service. He watched himself bury his massive cock in her tight little snatch as she struggled and fought back. The scene cut to Sarah apparently unconscious on the cabin floor and he was face-fucking Jenna hard and deep. The blonde headed stewardess was pushing back on his legs as he held her head with both hands ramming his dick into her throat. Tears streamed down her bloodied and bruised face.

"That's not me!" Sean said, "I did not do that!"

"The video doesn't lie, Sean." Your DNA is all over them, your sperm is inside each of them. They put up quite the fight, but you were a very determined little boy, weren't you." Crowe continued.

"Now here's the deal, Doctor Mallory, I can forward this on to the police, and you can take your chances with them, and with me and my gaggle of lawyers... Or you can help me. You can come work for me and help me do this thing. I know how much money you have in your bank account Sean. You can't afford the lawyers you would need to prove your innocence here. You don't have the resources around you. Your just a young mid-level research assistant that gets his jollies from beating up young girls and raping them." Crowe went on.

Sean slumped down his chair. The reality of what was happening began to take shape inside his mind. He was being blackmailed into doing this sick mans dirty work, and for the moment, it appeared that there was nothing that he could do about it. He knew Crowe was right. He knew that he couldn't fight this. He knew his career would be ruined. Once you are labeled a sex offender it sticks with you your entire life. It will haunt you until the day you die.

Sean continued watching "himself" on the screen.

"Doctor Mallory, this does not have to end badly for you. Consider this," Crowe went on, "I have enormous wealth and power and I am willing to spend and give you anything you need to make this happen. Labs, assistants, money, technology...whatever you would need...I would provide. In return, when you have successfully completed the task, I will delete this file and I will send you on your merry way a very rich man."

"You are one sick fuck!" Sean seethed through his teeth.

Crowe laughed.

"What's it going to be Sean? Are you going to help me or are you going to ruin your life and walk out of here a loser rapist? You know what they do to rapists in prison Sean?" Crowe asked.

Sean sat silently in the opulent office. Emotions were flooding his mind. Thinking rational sane thoughts was proving to be extremely difficult given his troubling situation.

He sighed audibly.

"What do you want from me?" Sean asked.

"I need your mind, I need your brains, I need you to build me this drug." Crowe answered. "You will have anything you wish. You want girls, I got girls, you want drugs, I got drugs, you want it...you get it." Crowe said.

"Why me? Why did you do this to me?" Sean asked, as he began to resign himself to the fate at hand.

"It's fucked up man...it was totally random! My dad wanted me to go to Stanford, but I never went. He bugged me about it for years. I hated him for it. I figured why not use the school my father loved to do something that I know he would hate. I pulled up the directory online. I printed out a list of names of all the scientists that had degrees and experience in DNA manipulation. Then I put it on that wall over there. I took out a knife and threw it at the paper. I landed on your name Sean!" Crowe said beginning to laugh maniacally. "You are here because fate brought you to me!"

Sean closed his eyes. He knew there was no way out of this thing. He knew the only way he was going to get out of this was going forward with this insane billionaires plan.

"Okay," he whispered, "I'll do it."

Crowe clapped his hands together. "Excellent choice, my dear boy! Excellent choice."

Sean began that very instant to plot his own revenge and escape this sick mans control, but he would have to be careful, and he would have to move slow. This was going to take time!