Dreamwalker: Forbidden Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

He made her stand next to the bed and he sat down opposite her. Her wide hips were directly in front of him and the thin black V of her panties looked so enticing. He hooked a finger to each side and slowly pulled it down. Her glorious black bush was revealed to him. He placed his tongue on her wetness and gently slurped at her. She moaned helplessly.

He turned her around and he relished the sight of her naked buttocks. He took his time to fondle and feel them.

He pulled her down on the bed and spread her legs. She gasped as he pulled down his trousers and she grabbed at him.

"You're so big, Daddy" she moaned, "I want you inside me."

Jeremy didn't waste any more time. He penetrated her slowly and she screamed. He humped her for a long time until eventually he came with a grunt. She wrapped her legs round his waist and begged him not to withdraw.

"Again, Daddy" she wept, "Screw me again..."

The next morning Karen woke up and was acting funny. He had crept back to his room after the escapade and she had woken up alone. He expected her to feel awkward now that they had broken the sex barrier but she seemed to be looking at him in a really strange way. She was acting like she couldn't recall what happened last night but knew she and her dad must have done something wrong. Jeremy decided it must have been drugs and left for the station with a nagging feeling that something was terribly wrong.

He went in to check on his suspects and noticed Amaka was in a cheerful mood.

"You might want to check your e-mail" she whispered to him.

"Why?" he asked suspiciously.

"It's a surprise."

Jeremy locked himself in the office and booted up his old PC. He found he had a new message and he clicked on it. It was a video file. With a feeling of dread he opened the file. He watched for a few minutes, his facing going white.

It was him and Karen having sex. He was finished.

He told his deputy to bring Amaka into his office. She had a knowing smile on her face. Jeremy asked his deputy to give him some privacy.

"You really are a dreamwalker, aren't you?" he asked in a hoarse whisper, "It was you I was fucking last night and not my daughter, wasn't it? You made Angel assault her dad and then you stole the jewelry."

"He was a monster that deserved what he got" she hissed "Now you are getting your just desserts."

"How did you film it?"

"I left the laptop camera on. Brilliant, huh?"

"You, bitch! What do you want?"

"Oh, just my freedom. Then get rid of the evidence. I will simply vanish, never to return to this godforsaken town. So will the video. But don't ever think that I will be gone for good. I will be checking up on you and Karen. As long as the both of you still dream, I will never be far away."

***

Angel was charged with assaulting her father but her testimony of abuse in court got her committed to a psychiatric facility. Tom Grady was arrested after being implicated by Angel's narration of her harrowing ordeal. Colonel Rhys eventually pulled out of his coma and as soon as he was well enough got arrested. Marcy was later released on bail after being charged with breaking and entering. Jeremy dropped the assault charge. The Chief of Police never slept with his daughter again and when Karen told him of the strange erotic dream she had about him, he told her it was exactly what it was: a dream.

As for Amaka, he never saw her again.

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers
12