All Comments on 'Dreamweaver'

by LadyMoonShadow09

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part 1?

An excellent story. I hope this is just the first chapter.

welder4059welder4059over 18 years ago
Loved It

I love you writing hope ther is more to come. I agre excellent story!

welder4059welder4059over 18 years ago
Loved It

I love you writing hope ther is more to come. I agre excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mixed feelins

You write very well. Good use of the language. Nice eroticism. Not to sure I like the mind control gambit. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent, but.....

... the mind control idea put me off from the start. He was virtually forcing - raping? - his sister. Maybe it should been in the Mind Control Section.....?

The story itself was very well told - top marks, there!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
control

A story of reverse control, most of us girls have the ability to control any partner we choose. But we seldom use our abilities. This story is truly great a dream of what we are capable of in reverse.

great keep writing

Jan,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

Wow that was a nice story especially since my name is Hunter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE!

MORE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!!

we want more..

painted_aurapainted_auraover 16 years ago
Ohhh yeah!

Now, that was friggin' hot. More please??? =P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

Wonderful story! I love the fantasy aspect of the mind control. Very powerful and sexy story!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Good Tale.

Thanks for sharing a really good tale with us. The mind control aspect made it really interesting and more fun.

IrinIrinover 15 years ago
very hot

I really enjoyed this story, it'd be nice to see more from you.

writeroticawriteroticaover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Why this story is not marked Hot by Lit is beyond me. A quick read that flowed beautifully, even with the cutting back and forth between brother and sister's thoughts. It kept me aroused and interested, especially in its realism. Hunter's "gift" aside, this could easily be a real-life story. The only slight items I would have liked to see were (1) how Hunter acquired his gift (if you're gonna go there; you need to REALLY go there) and (2) more dialog - not necessarily "dirty talk" - just more dialog in general. I think that adds a lot to a good story. Regardless, great job. Makes me want to get back to writing.

Ray (aka Writerotica)

CabinguyCabinguyover 13 years ago
Very well done

I loved it, and rated it 5 stars. I especially enjoyed how he just planted the seed in her mind but when they were finally together she was operating of her own "free" will. Much different than so many mind control stories where they basically turn people into robots.

I would love to read a follow up to see what happens now. Does he need to continue to plant the idea that it's OK to overcome her aversion to the taboo? Does he suggest kinky things in her mind that they act on in reality?

All in all a great premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had that power...

For me it's a BIG 5!

More, please!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Loved it

What a hot sexy story of love and lust between siblings. Please write some more I really like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy story!

Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous