All Comments on 'Dressed and Alone'

by Effera

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
Hot & Nasty

Effera;

I do love it when a Lady just lets go and gets NASTY/

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
content vs literature

As a man reading the work of a woman, as a man reading erotica written by a woman; my question is who are you writing for? The writing is good,you have the talent there is no question, but I wonder why you write a story that would appeal to men, and in my humble opinion, young men. Erotica is a subtle exploratoion of one's lust, and passion; the golden secret of the core of ones being. I think of Anais Nin, or Ovid, Henery Miller, Or D.H. Lawerance. The erotica served the story, the characters responded to the scene or situtation that they found them selves in. The erotic scenes in the above mentioned books and authors, were a reaction to slow death of one's existance, or In Ovid and Nin's case a celebration of life.

Each second we choose how to respond to the random; the unexplainable and erotica falls in this realm.The fantasy that, because you went left instead of right, is fulfilled or expanded on or something even more pleasurable happens.

You have the gift to write in the sublist oflanguage,to create scenes and situtations that place people, us, your readers, both as actors, and the audence,the viewer and the viewed.

I do not know if you have ever heard of a book called "Writers Market," But it lists every magizine and what the want in terms of content, how much they pay,and whether they will accept unsolisted manuscripts. You can find this book at the libary, to buy one cost a fourtain.

I ment this piece to encourage you, to use your gift to escape the present day trend of the sinsational, "the Money Shot," meaning the scene where the news cameras captures the removal of the bodies.

Writing is a gift, I think you have it, Erotica, also is a gift; it is the stuff that makes us human...keep going.

The smart ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous