Dressed To Kill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Main course was more than enough!"

"Are you sure we can't interest you a little more fun?" Justin chimed in.

"I'm sure. This is a night I will never forget."

"Nor will we!" agreed Julia. "I'll get you a coat to walk home in. Will you will be alright walking by yourself,or would you like Justin to go with you?"

"I'll be fine walking by myself. It's only next door."

Julia went to the wardrobe in the foyer and quickly returned with a thick overcoat.

"Put this on." she advised as Noella stood. "It will let you get home quickly."

"That's great. I really appreciate it." she said as she allowed Julia to help her slide the coat over body, which was naked except for the stockings, suspenders and studded heels.

"Thank you Noella. You are a beautiful woman." confided Julia before sensuously kissing her on the lips.

Justin also stood and took his turn to passionately kiss her on the lips.

"I hope we can do this again."

Not sure there will be another time. Amazing! But not sure.

"We'll see."

With that they walked her to the door. The kissing was repeated and then Noella disappeared out the door to take the short walk to her house, still shaking her head in disbelief about what had just taken place.