All Comments on 'Drew's Mom'

by moistmomma

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No Incest

Quite well written, I hope we have a second episode to look forward to that will actually include some incest? Otherwise this one is misposted.

RebelWolfRebelWolfabout 18 years ago
awesome

thats was awesome got me worked up.. Hope to see more of your stories..

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeabout 18 years ago
He's got to fuck her

Hot! Oh please do at least one more. Let's see if Dad still thinks it's bonding when his son is pounding his wife with his young cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please write a second part.

I would love for the father to see his son fucking his wife.

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stupid Comments

Huh, 'no incest'? Apart from swallowing his dads cum, although maybe the critique may have read a different story from the rest of us LOL

Bigfoot2Bigfoot2about 18 years ago
No Incest

The dictionary describes incest as:- "sexual intercourse between people who are too closely related to be allowed to marry". Licking your father's cum off his mistress doesn't count, having sex with a step relative doesn't count, having sex with an in-law doesn't count, having gay or lesbian sex doesn't count (it is not intercourse, sexual intercourse is descibed as "insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina") having sex with an adopted parent or child I am not sure.

I read incest stories because I enjoy the added spice of the relationship.

This story, as it stands is an exiting well written story, but not incest, if a second episode develops the incest theme I will be delighted and give it a much higher score, I understand that sometimes a story takes time to develop.

The critic (not critique)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
May I defend myself

I'm sorry that a couple of you feel that this story is in the wrong category. I would also argue that this section is not just incest ... it's taboo and incest, and I believe that thoughts of fucking your mother are taboo in most quarters.

I did ponder this question but I do feel the mind is as as capable of making an act taboo as the body is of performing it. In fact, where is the taboo centered ... I believe it is in the mind. The body is the tool, albeit wonderful at transmitting back incredibly sensuous feelings.

As I saw it, both father and son believed towards the end that Drew was fucking his mother. My (unfinished) next story does indeed follow this through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
She's a good writer!

I gave her a 5 just because the story was well written and because I find it totally sexy that bright ladies would dare write about mother/son sex. It takes a lot of guts for these babes to write about such taboo stuff and it's fun to think that maybe some of them would actually enjoy making love to their sons, as wild as that may sound!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dad se up mom

Please continue as father sets up the mom for her son to fuck her

fogbankfogbankabout 18 years ago
Incestuous? I say yes!

Given that incest is so taboo and generally looked down by others (even other readers and writers here on literotica), you'd think that those of us with this fetish would be more inclusive rather than exclusive. Obviously these characters are, towards the end of the story, thinking of their own families rather than the people they are really with, and for me, that's enough to count as incest. This could be a great setup for something to come later, but even if not, I think this story is in the right place. Not only that, but it's an exceedingly hot and well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Love the story made me exremely randy' liked the dad and son fucking mum and a nice when son is kissing mums spunk filled mouth. Want further stories about these 3 and a 4some with his real mum would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what an orgasm

I have to say, I seen your pic before I read your story and while reading it, got to a HOT part and just could hold back no longer. I got your pic back up and imagined shooting all over your face and hair. You done good, my lady. You look just like a friend of ours who I desperately would love to make love to.....

She is gorgeous, like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the many orgasms.I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please continue...

..this hot series.

cariboo51cariboo51over 17 years ago
your stories

I just loved both of these.I hope your living out your fantasies.These are 2 of the best I've read.Definately hard on material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

I would love for my real Father to share my real Mother with me sexually! I would love to have sex with her while my Father watches and jacks off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very good

drew needs to drug hes mom so dad can see him fill her up.

mikef501mikef501about 16 years ago
Wonderful fantasy

our son has watched my wife and I several times from the bedroom doorway. I find it very erotic and extremely sensual. I'd like more, but for now, it's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

To look at your photo you're such a 'homely' person, but deep down you're one fucking dirty slut - I love it! If only I were nearer to you I'd be straight round to fuck your brains out, it's what you need you slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The incest content was in the minds of both the father and the son. They both visualized the son fucking his mother even though it was the father's fuck buddy. Good story, looking forward to more development of this theme.

Whateversclevert2tsWhateversclevert2tsover 1 year ago

Awesome story! I love it!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

well, la dee dah! A delightful little tale with more to come! Lovely. So far we know nothing of what Robyn thinks of all this. Is she in the dark? I would think she's seen her friend Louise pressed up against her husband, with boner tenting his pants. If not, she's a very trusting wife or doesn't begrudge him his fun. Will she allow what her husband and son are planning? Will Louise coach them along? Intriguing. You have captivated your readership, now send us home happy!

Read back through your story and see if you can find all the errors: missing words that make it difficult to parse your sentences are the most difficult to ignore. Other problems, too. Take your time. Respect your readers and polish your efforts. Thanks for writing a fun story! Please cum again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous