Drinking Could Get You In Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy walked up to the pile of clothes and started tossing out jeans and sweaters out to Mary and Alexis. Sue knew better, she was the bitch for those ladies tonight and tomorrow.

The three stood without their underwear on and looked at Sue who was completely naked. Trudy stepped out to the hall as I just made it back to my office.

I enjoyed the break from the boring documents and legal crap. "Bill, you still up?"

"Yeah, I need to wrap this up and get some sleep," I told Trudy.

"The girls and I are heading out for a quickie drive through. Wanna go? Oh, and Sue's decided to be a naturalist and become a polar bear," Trudy continued.

"Polar bear?" I asked trying not to let her know that I was able to hear all and saw most of the festivities.

"Yeah, she kind of lost her clothes and is now wearing fur," Trudy giggled as she tried to explain to me Sue's current predicament.

I got up from behind my desk and walked out to the hall and saw Sue wobbling with her fur coat on. Trudy had a bag besides her purse in her right hand. "Bill, could you drive?" Mary asked me. "We've been drinking pretty much all night and we don't want to get stopped with someone in a fur."

With the last comment, Alexis looked at Sue and said, "Open it."

Sue stood before all us in the garage stark naked underneath the fur coat.

To be continued...

12