All Comments on 'Drinking Games Ch. 02'

by scarlett_devil

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jackal_manjackal_manalmost 16 years ago
Good follow-up, however...

...It was a tad on the short side. The premise was promising enough, and the build-up was great. However, you sped things along way too quickly, in my opinion, and in so doing you missed out on some unique, rarely seen "brother and sister tag-teaming unsuspecting neighbor" action.<br><br>The sequence in the bar worked well enough, but as soon as Jessica started moving in on Sandy (with the main character doing the same), the sandwich was more or less over. If you spent a bit more time dwelling on the fact that the two siblings were both enjoying Sandy (as well as Sandy's reaction to such an unheard of scenario), I think the chapter could have benefited.<br><br>Also, the climactic scene in Sandy's apartment was a nice finish, but much like everything else, too brief and lacking in significant details or interactions. The dirty talk was fine, but it wasn't complemented enough by either Sandy's reactions or the taboo nature of the brother/sister union.<br><br>I realize this is a series, but keep in mind your writing skill is quite good. You have the potential to improve your installments quite a bit, so my advice to you is to take things a bit slower, and add more meaning to these happenings. Now that Sandy's clued in to the fact that the siblings' relationship with one another is quite unorthodox, how will that affect things? There was so much potential to be had if the brother spied on the girls in the bathroom, and much more teasing could've taken place. Alas, you are entitled to take the story in whichever direction you choose, and while the main character's choice to leave the bar was the route less traveled, it cost the story some hotness points since it was overall quite rushed. Hopefully you'll build on everything a bit more with future installments.<br><br>Nice work, and best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep 'em coming

Very good - hope there's some to follow !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Wow...wow...I've been reading these stories for years, and that is one of the hottest I've ever read. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

Still waiting for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please?

I still hope that chapter 3 is 'cumming' someday. ty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep writing please that was SO hot!

MORE MORE MORE

CH4NCESSCH4NCESSover 11 years ago

omg so hottt... I want to know what happens in chapter 3. Hope you post it up one day.

bookslut3bookslut3over 11 years ago
more please

More please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Powerful good! Please don't stop here!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous