Drive in Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
705 Followers

So...I said nothing and scrambled onto my knees on the rear seat. Crissy finally reappeared, wiping her chin and wondering what all the hub bub was about. She later told me she assumed Bob had become aroused while watching her suck Matt's penis and actually apologized for what happened next.

"What happened next" was I received 6 or 7 stinging slaps on my exposed asscheeks as Bob punished me for showing off my pussy to my sister's boyfriend while she was busy sucking his cock.

In spite of the pain, I was still horny beyond belief and my pussy was anxious to be fucked again.

Unfortunately that wasn't Bob's plan. No, I received a few swipes of his bloated cockhead up and down my pulsating vaginal slit before he moved it up to the forbidden hole just above. Without giving me a chance to beg for mercy, he shoved hard and buried about half of his sizable cock in my asshole. I didn't dare complain for fear of drawing more incriminating taunts from Bob so I just knelt there and took it.

The shame of knowing my little sister and her boyfriend were watching my humiliation made it even worse. Bob stabbed a few more times, managing to force more and more cock into my now devirginated fanny until finally I felt the subtle little "Slap" of his balls onto my neglected pussy. He'd made me take the entire length of his big cock in my tight pink asshole.

"Oh Yes!" I managed to lie. "Oh fuck me Bob!" I had to do anything I could to mask the real reason for this lewd act of sodomy being perpetrated on my poor little asshole.

"Fuck you where, Debbie?" he asked quietly as he redoubled his efforts. I think by now Bob understood what I was trying to avoid and he knew I would do anyting to keep my "Secret."

I was beaten and I knew it. "Oh C'mon Bob..." I begged, " Fuck me good and hard back there." I knew Cristy and Matt could hear me as well as people in the surrounding cars too.

As if he needed further encouragement, Bob began to fuck deeply into my ass and then taunted: "Use that nice word again Debbie. That nice word that helps you get something you really want."

I closed my eyes, knowing I had no choice but to do what he wanted now...and he wanted me to beg. I was already on my knees as I spoke..."Please Bob...Please fuck my...my little asshole with your big hard cock!" I heard my little sister gasp in shock at my salacious request.

Bob's cock seemed to swell up even larger when he heard me beg and he threw at least a dozen more ball jarring strokes into my wildly stretched back hole until, with a triumphant cry, he spewed his jism right up my ass. I could feel the hot wet load splashing into my bowels as he pressed himself into me as deeply as possible while he came.

Finally, I felt his now rapidly deflating penis being carefully withdrawn from my asshole. Then, with a slight "Pop" it was gone. I was so stunned I didn't move for a least a few seconds, affording my little sister and Matt an opportunity to see my lewdly displayed and still stretched open asshole. Some of Bob's creamy white sperm had begun to leak out of my anus and drizzle down onto my cock starved pussy.

Trying to maintain the charade, I reached back and pulled Bob's face to mine. We kissed. A kiss that I knew meant

goodbye and nothing more at that point.

So I left for Minnesota and a lot more sexual adventures shortly afterwards. Matt? Never saw or heard from him again. Bob? Bob is now my Brother-in-law! Yes, he ended up calling my sister a few months later when the leaves began to fall and summer ended. Is it a bit awkward at family gatherings? I mean, having to make "Nicey nice" with a man whose had his dick in your asshole? No. Not really. In fact, if you ask me he'll never forget that night. That fateful night when he fucked me right in front of his someday wife to be. Then spanked and sodomized me while I begged for his cock.

Maybe my little sister does stuff like that for him...but I doubt it. Nope. The sexual highlight of his life is sitting across the table from him...passing the gravy!

LeCoach
LeCoach
705 Followers
12