All Comments on 'Drive in Memories'

by LeCoach

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ProfWriterProfWriterabout 16 years ago
Hey, I liked it!

Brought back good memories of the 50's and 60's at the drive-in.

PW

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Nice cocktail of nostalgia and erotica

Read like an xxx-rated version of Happy Days. <b>Very</b> happy days...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice little fantasy story and a good playoff of

of another story. Seems as I recall that girl actually fucked her sisters date for her. You really didnt address one aspect of the story. How could she think her sister did not assfuck with her husband after she had seen him use her asshole and then dated and married him. Tis not a logical expectation. More likely the sister is into anal as an attempt to overcome what in her mind is a problem due to no real breast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

We still have a drivein. I had a similar incident. I went to the drivin with my girlfriends older sister, to chaperone her other sister. Hell, before the other sister could get her guys cock out. My date was naked from the waist up, 38C's. With her mouth full of my cock. During the second feature we put on the real show, as I drilled her to the backseat! Love those old cars!!!

JGnCTJGnCTover 1 year ago

Nice. I would love to see a follow up. How about you return home for the Holidays and the three of you have sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeCoach@LeCoach
708 Followers
I began writing erotic stories in my early teens. I feel this is my calling. I try to write stories that are at least somewhat believable. I love women and don't like to see them victimized or brutalized. Yes, there are some typos and other mistakes in my stories. I'm not...