Driven To Desperation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inevitable did happen. Though it was almost a month later. I guess the novelty was wearing off for her; not for me, because the sight of her lovely lips locked around it, or her pussy stuffed with it, always sent the blood racing to my prick, arousing me and forcing me to join.

"From where did you get it, Ash?" she asked one day, just after having finished a marathon with it.

"Does it matter?" I realized that Vera, her airhostess friend had not yet spoken to her.

She considered my question, gently milking my soft prick in her fist. "I guess it really doesn't. But all the same, I would love to know"

That's what I liked about her. She was very open and transparent. And that's why I never really wanted to hide the fact.

"Guess who?" I asked her, tugging on her breasts with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

She didn't hesitate. It was almost as if she knew. "Vera?"

"She told you!" I said accusingly.

She laughed. "Darling, she doesn't have to. Only Vera could do this. I mean you wouldn't dare ask any of your friends going abroad to get one, would you? Anyway, it's lovely. But what I like even better is the portrait and the idea of making one like that. Reclining on a chair, feet on the floor and that big cock jutting out from between his legs; that's awesome, huh?"

I agreed, relieved that she wasn't upset.

"The posture of Headless looks familiar," she muttered, her brow knit up, as if she was deep in concentration.

"Is it?" I asked, my heart hammering, suddenly afraid that she would take another guess and turn out the right answer.

"It does. Anyone I know?"

I felt my chest constricting. I knew that this was not the time.

"Come on Ann. Skip it. If you think it resembles anyone, just let me know, ok? And you know how the mind works. At least mine does that way. I get inspired by a fusion of characters that I have come across in my life."

Thankfully, she let it go at that and I heaved a sigh of relief.

And then, one day, when I was driving from work in the afternoon, my cell phone rang. It was Ann.

"Hey darling! Do you know where the Society Inn is?"

"That's the one in the suburbs, right?"

"Right."

"So?"

"I want you to come here."

"You mean you are at the Inn?"

"Suite 606. Be there quickly. I've a surprise."

She hung up. I was surprised. It was two in the afternoon and I just had lunch with Meghana, my steno, because Ann was busy on some outdoor work.

It took me almost half an hour to get there. I enquired with the reception about how to get to the suite and took the elevator. I got off on the sixth floor and walked along the almost deserted corridor, the clicking of my shoes muffled by the plush carpet beneath my feet.

I leaned on the doorbell, suddenly realizing that maybe Ann was up to one of her tricks of making it in a motel pretty much the same way she had decided to make it with me at the office.

Much to my chagrin, I found that I didn't feel any twitching in my groin as I had felt that day at the office when she had called me over to her studio. The damned portrait!

I was stunned when Vera, my wife's best airhostess friend opened the door. To say that I was stunned would be an understatement. It totally shocked the hell out of me and I could feel my head spinning.

I hadn't seen Vera for a considerable period of time; in fact, the last time I saw her was at my wedding. Added to that, I realized that she was wearing some kind of a uniform; it wasn't the uniform of an airhostess. Rather, except for the absence of the cap, the uniform made her look like a nurse.

"What the hell?" I spluttered. I was rooted to the spot, still leaning against the doorframe.

"Hi, handsome," she greeted me with a sultry smile. I recall having mentioned before that Vera was a very curvaceous girl. And she was very good looking too. Ann had told me, albeit, subtly, about her various affairs with members of both the sexes.

Despite the fact that she was a couple of years older than my wife, she had maintained herself very well indeed. She was wearing a white skirt that reached to her mid-thigh and the white blouse that was tucked into it was low necked enough for me to make out the top of her rounded breasts. Her raven hair was cut in a sort of a pageboy cut (they looked tousled now, as though she had forgotten to comb them) and it suited her oval face, highlighting her pert nose, the full lips and her arched eyebrows. Her eyes, like Ann's were almond shaped, wide and innocent, with just a trace of gray.

She had very long legs, perfectly shaped below her tiny waist. She was in many ways the opposite of my wife if one discounted the fact that her breasts were as large and as firm as Anita's. She wasn't married, nor had she given birth to any kid (as far as I knew), so it was only natural that her breasts were firmer than Ann's were.

"Come on, in. Or are you just going to stand there?" She turned around, the skirt billowing out as she did so. "And lock that door behind you."

As I locked the door, I realized that I had gone back on my earlier promise. I had told her that I would let her know the purpose of the dildo that she had sent to me soon after I presented it to Ann. In the excitement that had followed (and was still existing) I guess I had completely forgotten.

I felt hot under the collar. After all, here was a woman from whom I had asked a dildo. I felt a blush spread over my face.

"W-where's Ann?" I stammered.

The suite had a sit out-cum-TV room at the entrance. A couple of sofas, a low divan and three chairs were spread in a circle around a rectangular desk. A door to the far left led into the main room.

She laughed gaily and pushed the door open. "She's right here."

I followed her to the room, instinctively locking the latch behind me. What sent a chill up my spine was the sight of Ann, lying languorously on one side of the king size double bed. She was dressed in a black mini skirt, and since she had bent her knees, I could clearly see that she wasn't wearing any panties beneath the skirt. A halter barely held her breasts together, in fact, the material strained against the weight of her melons. Her long brown hair, though tied into a ponytail, looked as tousled as Vera's. She had a wide smile on her face.

The curtains of were drawn down and a pair of overhead tube lights illuminated the room.

And resting against the wall, behind the bed and opposite the dressing table, was my headless man!

"Jeeze!" I exclaimed. "What in hell is going on here? And why is this here?" I gestured to Mr. Headless.

Before Ann could say anything, Vera interjected, "Come on, Ash. First, you don't tell me what that surprise was for. Secondly, I couldn't go to your place; your parents would never stop following me around. You know how curious they are about what it's like outside the country. And lastly, I just had to know. It's fantastic, Ash! A masterpiece if I ever saw one."

She sat on the edge of the bed; scant inches away from Ann. Ann had folded her arms across her chest. They lay just below her breasts and this had an effect of sort of lifting them up.

"How the hell did you manage to get it here?"

"We wrapped it up in a large blanket and told the receptionist that it was a statute we had bought at the gallery," Vera answered.

I looked around and spotted a chair. I pulled it toward the bed and sank down on it, crossing my knees. Now, I was beginning to get hard. The portrait always managed to give me an erection, though I admit that right now it wasn't as spontaneous or as hard as before. Getting used to participating with it and Ann, I guessed!

"It's really fantastic, Ash," Vera was staring at the portrait.

"Thanks," I stammered, glancing at Headless. My eyes drifted down to where Ann lay on the bed. My eyes drifted down, further down, traveling over the length of her body and then to the dressing table. The opposite reflection of Headless and the two girls stared at them from the mirror.

I suddenly noticed that Vera had one hand caressing my wife's knee and the other trailing along her arm. I immediately cottoned on to what lay in store. Anita had mentioned to me about Vera's lesbian tendencies commenting about her being "AC / DC" that meant she went both ways. I suppose that explained their tousled hair; apparently, they had been necking. I felt my mouth going dry and my heart doing flip flops. Was I indeed going to witness what I had secretly desired to when I was a callous youth?

"Anita was just telling me how much fun you both have with Headless" Vera murmured.

I blushed, my eyes looking into Ann's eyes. I noticed the sparkle in my wife's eyes.

"I envy the two of you," Vera continued, her hand now climbing higher over Ann's knees. Ann parted her knees further, the skirt went higher up her thighs and I could clearly see her naked pussy twinkling between her legs.

Vera leaned down and gently kissed Anita on her mouth; a little peck, nothing like I had thought it would be. She straightened up and looked at me, smiling.

"In fact, I think I deserve a sort of a gift. A quid pro quo."

"Gift?" I managed to croak, watching Vera's hand slide up my wife's arm and across her shoulders till it slid down and gently cupped Ann's right tit. Ann sighed and covered her friend's hand with one of her own, looking into my eyes, a small smile playing on her lips.

Vera, very deliberately, carried her hand till it was way up Ann's thighs and entered into her skirt. From where I was sitting and the way Anita reacted by emitting a moan, Vera had put her palm right over my wife's crotch and was squeezing it.

"Yes," smiled Vera. "A gift. Maybe then I could forgive you for not keeping your promise."

I ran my tongue over my upper lip in an effort to make it wet. I glanced at Vera, noticed that she was staring at her own hand that had disappeared inside my wife's skirt and then looked at her other hand.

Brazenly, I thought, Vera slid that hand right inside the halter that Ann wore, from the top, so that she could now fondle my wife's tit.

"What kind of a gift?" I muttered, not wanting to disturb her, willing her to go on and make it with Ann.

And go on, she did. As Ann threw back her head, moaning, Vera deftly unsnapped the strings of my wife's halter, exposing both her breasts.

"Ahh!" sighed Vera, now cupping the naked right mound and beginning to knead it. "Your tit is so soft and warm!"

Ann, understandably, couldn't stand the tension anymore than I could. But, being, so far, the active participant, she could arch her body up and off the bed. Her hands reached down to the hem of her mini skirt and she flung it up over her body till it was lying, bunched up at her midriff.

"And," Vera continued to whisper softly, cupping my wife's naked crotch, "your pussy is so hot and wet!"

I watched from the chair as the curvaceous airhostess fondled and rubbed my wife's breasts and pussy. She leaned down and this time the kiss wasn't a mere pecking of lips. I could clearly see their mouths opening and by the way that Vera's cheek bulged, I knew my wife had thrust her tongue inside her friend's mouth.

I felt my prick rising inside my trousers and I uncrossed my knees to let it get some space that it so badly needed. Ann lifted her buttocks upward and I saw that Vera had inserted one finger in my wife's pussy. At the same time she was kneading the breast too.

It was an extremely erotic sight. One woman, half naked, her breasts and pussy exposed, lying on the bed, moaning in ecstasy as another fully dressed woman fondled the first's breast and pussy. Add to it that the two were kissing each other ferociously, sucking tongues, licking lips.

Vera drew back and suddenly glanced at me, as if she noticed my presence for the first time. She smiled, her tongue snaking out and wetting her lips. Ann was lost in her own world as her friend kneaded her breast and slid her finger in and out of her pussy. My wife was clutching the bedspread. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was also breathing heavily through her half open mouth.

"As I was saying, Ash," Vera's voice sounded hoarse. "Quid pro quo. I want to watch the two of you with your Headless."

I gaped at her, not believing what I had just heard. A part of my mind was willing Ann to go right ahead and undress Vera; I just had to see those magnificent curves. She was slightly bent over my wife and was facing me. I could see the deep cleavage exposed at the top of her blouse, and since she was half lying on the bed (on Anita to be more precise), her frilly skirt had drawn back over her hips, exposing her long shapely legs.

Ann opened her eyes and looked into mine. She was flushed and breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling with the exertion. She had a smile on her lips; lips that looked all puffed up and swollen. I watched her bring her knees together and trapping Vera's hand there.

Vera turned to look into her friend's eyes. "Of course, the main course will come after I've had the appetizer," here, she jiggled Ann's breast, leaned down to give it a quick suck and rose again.

I had desperately wanted to watch the two of them make it. Which man wouldn't dream of such a thing? And I wouldn't hesitate to ram my prick in Ann when we would be with Headless. The bulge between my legs became so prominent that Vera noticed it and laughed coquettishly at my predicament.

"Are you feeling horny, Ash?" she asked mischievously. "I can see that thing between your legs. Are we responsible for it?"

Ann looked at my bulge. I made no effort to hide it whatsoever. In fact, I let my legs spread apart even more, sliding down in the chair.

The initial shock had worn off and I was beginning to relax. I had certainly thought of a ménage a trois, but it was sharing Ann with another. Hence, I had created Headless. What Ann was suggesting, and if I played my cards right, I thought that maybe I'd be able to get both these lusty women, one after the other.

"Yes," I admitted, "I am feeling horny and I know that you can see this thing growing between my legs. And yes, the two of you are responsible for this."

Vera laughed gaily and Ann giggled.

"How horny, darling?" my wife asked me, speaking for the first time. I could see that she was now fondling Vera's breasts still encased in that white shirt.

Calmly, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers. Knowing that I wanted to go all the way, I lifted my buttocks off the chair and pushed my trousers and the underwear down over my hips and kicked them off to the floor. My erection sprang out and I sat back in the chair, wrapping one hand over the shaft.

"This much," I told them, jerking my shaft slowly. "And when the two of you go further, this is going to grow."

"Dirty old man!" Vera giggled, rising up from the bed and standing on the thick carpet. She stretched one hand to Anita who willingly took it.

"Come on, Ann," she cooed, sinking on to the carpeted floor. She tugged at Ann's hand until she too was on her knees. I watched the two women kneel on the carpet, facing each other.

Vera was still in her clothes. Their arms went around each other's shoulders and they kissed. As they began tonguing each other, Ann finally began to push Vera's blouse up until the tiny bra was exposed to the eye. I caught my breath. God! Vera had even larger breasts than Anita, I thought, staring at her voluptuous melons straining against the material of the bra.

Vera's hands slid down until she was holding my wife's mounds in her palms, kneading and caressing them.

"You have such lovely tits," Vera remarked, pulling away her mouth and staring at Ann's breasts that she was presently mauling.

Ann was unhooking her friend's bra. When it was open, Vera shrugged her shoulders allowing the bra to fall over her arms and onto the floor.

Ann now took those magnificent melons in her hands. "Mine sag a bit; yours are so much firmer and so much bigger than mine."

"Touch them like that, Ann, oh yes, fondle them. Oh! Yes! That feels so good!"

I was truly amazed when I saw Vera's naked breasts. If Ann's breasts had freaked me out, Vera's converted me into an absolute breast man.

They were perhaps two sizes larger than Ann's and defied gravity. They stood up in spite of their size and their apparent weight. Her nipples, now erect, were a deep pink and so were the areola around them. Unconsciously, I began to jerk my shaft faster, my eyes fastened on Vera's breasts, imagining my hands on them, my lips licking them and finally sucking on them.

They kissed again, this time around Ann opening her mouth to allow Vera to push her tongue inside. As Ann began to suck on her friend's tongue, I watched their nipples dueling thrillingly with other and I could only imagine the feeling of burning breast tip against burning breast tip.

Their hands moved down between each other's legs, Vera directly cupping Ann's pussy with one palm, while Ann pushed up Vera's skirt. My wife's hand disappeared inside Vera's skirt and Vera wriggled, apparently to allow Ann to push her hand inside the panties.

Knowing that Ann was stroking her friend's pussy, and not being able to see it, was an extreme turn on for me.

"Wait!" commanded Vera. She drew back, unzipped her skirt, and sitting on the floor, lifted her legs to push it down.

My eyes bugged because she was wearing no panties. Her neatly trimmed bush was totally exposed when she spread her knees slightly.

"Ooohh!!!" squealed Ann, "you naughty girl! You aren't wearing anything under!" Though, I guess, that was for my benefit because she'd already had copped a feel there.

Vera laughed. "I didn't plan to. Here, now touch my cunt and rub it."

They went back to kissing again, stroking each other's pussies.

Gingerly, I rose from the chair and walked over to the bed so that I could be closer to them. As I lowered myself on the edge of the bed, Vera glanced at my cock appreciatively.

Ann drew back and began to lick Vera's lips. I mean, she literally licked the lips till they were wet with saliva.

She bent her head further down, her lips trailing down over Vera's throat. When Ann's mouth closed over one breast, Vera sighed.

"Ahh, that's so good! Oh yes, honey, suck my tits, oh yes, like that, oh yes, harder honey!"

Ann did that, abruptly shifting to the other breast and repeating the procedure all over again.

By now, Vera was working two of her fingers in and out of Ann's pussy. Ann, while fondling her friend's breast, had slid her other hand down to rub the woman's pussy lips.

I merely watched, jerking my shaft up and down. Oozes of pre-cum had moistened my prick and my fist slid over the shaft easily.

And then Vera was sprawled out on the floor, her head resting against the edge of the bed and legs spread wide apart. Ann's head disappeared between them and Vera let out a scream when she felt my wife's tongue licking up and down the pussy lips.

"Oh god, Ann, oh yes, lick my cunt, oh yes, rub my clit like that, oh god, yes, yes, shove that finger inside, don't stop licking, baby!"

And Ann complied. Two fingers sliding in and out furiously in Vera's pussy, she sucked and lapped at her pussy.

I could take it no more, I guess. Glancing at Headless, as if to draw inspiration, I shuffled closer to where Vera's head rested.

I had to half turn on the bed and when my prick touched Vera's neck, I gasped with pleasure. I rubbed the glans on the flesh between her shoulders and her neck, and then, raised myself up till I was able to rub it across her cheek and her ear.

She opened her eyes and glanced at my dick. She twisted her head to her left and bent it sideways so that my prick was trapped between her ear and shoulder.

Ann was still busy licking Vera's pussy so she couldn't see that I was sliding my prick to and fro between her friends ear and shoulder. I never had realized before that such a cavity could exist in a woman where my prick would feel so sensitive, moving to and fro as it was doing now.