All Comments on 'Driving a Cousin'

by monkeyslap7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
symtronsymtronover 13 years ago
It was YOU!!

You ran me off the damn highway just before the Summerville exit. I remember that damn Lexus! Just kidding... ha ha..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Total Crap

So she pisses all over the seat and her clothes several times before finally hitting the bottle and then you both "clean up" and arrive at the funeral just in time? Must have smelled real good in the funeral home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boo

Forced, no build up, not well described. Weak sauce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame

...and implausible, really. Not an engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

The story was fairly decent. Personally liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TOTAL BULLSHIT

yet another waste of time a total fantasy that would never happen in a million years posted in the wrong area they have a fantasy area for crap like this. stretch it out over three or four years and maybe but this was way to rushed. no guy in his position would agree to drive her any where except to hell where she belongs. either keep it realistic and believable or put it in the fantasy area not here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cool!

Hey there TOTAL BULLSHIT guy. Impossible? Happened to me fuck tard. But not my cousin,it was my sisters best friend and without the pissing thing. So if you don't like it then don't read it and don't be a dick to the author. I don't see your punk ass taking your own personal time to write something like this,and to the author; I personally found it to be a good story and would like to possibly see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
make more

These are really good and was wondering if u could make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf!

Wtf fucks their cousin going down the highway 110 mph with no previous reason other than "she wanted you too". Do better!

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

What happened on the trip home, lol. Boy, you always leave the readers hanging. Good story though, thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous