Driving Miss Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had dropped my first client off at his house I called base to advise that I was clear. The dispatcher told me to swing by the base, he didn't elaborate but I had a pretty good idea what to expect.

I had only just switched off the motor when the Managing Director came out of his office followed by my regular client, Cindy's boss. "What happened last night?"

"I followed instructions as per Company directives."

"Don't get smart with us." This was the other guy speaking. "Cindy was supposed to be taken to the hotel, not some young tart."

"What if Cindy didn't want to go to the hotel? I wasn't going to force her to do something that she didn't want to do."

"Where did you end up taking her? And don't tell us that you took her home, because we know different."

"I'm afraid that I can't tell you that, what happens in the car stays in the car, and if a client doesn't wish me to divulge where she was dropped off, then that's the end of the story as far as I'm concerned."

The Managing Director was just about to ask me again when he realised that he was caught between a rock and a hard place. The company was very strict about the confidential relationship between chauffeur and client, in fact it is one of there advertising pitches, so that clients could talk freely knowing that the driver was contracted not to act in any way on information divulged, either directly or overheard. He was not going to challenge that ruling.

A stalemate existed, and I left them to talk it over amongst themselves because the Dispatcher poked his head out of the office and handed me a job sheet. "As soon as." I would have to put my skates on to get there on time.

The day passed uneventfully and I pulled into my garage just after 5:00pm. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked inside. Someone had been busy, the place was spotless and I could smell something cooking in the kitchen. Cindy must have heard me arrive home because she came out of the kitchen as I walked through the front door. I was greeted with a hug and a huge kiss. "Hi! Did you have a good day?"

"Yes and no. We need to talk."

"Oh oh, I don't like the sound of this."

"Your boss isn't a happy chappy at all. He was at our base trying to find out where you were."

"I heard he wasn't happy. I rang work to resign and they told me. You didn't tell him where I was did you?"

"No, I hid behind the company's confidentiality contract and refused to disclose. Apparently he'd been to your place looking for you."

"Don't worry about it now, I've cooked dinner for you and there is a bottle of wine on the counter in the kitchen, would you like to open it and pour us a glass while I serve up?"

She must have gone out during the day because the wine wasn't from my stock, and the food wasn't made with anything I had in the house. "Where did all this come from, I thought that you didn't have any money last night?"

"I caught a cab home and picked up some clothes and money and then did some shopping on the way back, my car is parked out front. I hope you like the food and I know you'll like the wine because I checked out what you have, and got an idea what you like, and bought something similar."

What could I say, the food was great and the wine, while it wasn't exactly like mine, was actually better, as one would expect since it cost twice as much. I didn't know what to make of this, if it was just to repay me saving her from a fate worse than death last night, it was too much.

"How come you can cook so well?"

"I grew up with cooking, my parents ran a hotel in the bush and I started helping in the kitchen from an early age. I took a commercial cookery course because I had visions of going into hotel cookery at my parents' hotel, but circumstances changed. The company that owned the hotel was sold and my father lost his job as a result. He got another leasehold hotel thousands of kilometres away and I wasn't needed because it was fully staffed. So I got the job I have now, or had until now, and that's it, my life story."

"So what are your plans for the future?"

"I haven't really thought about it, I have to get another job and I'd like to get back into cooking because I love the whole think. It's usually a madhouse with people running back and forth, pans clattering, the smells of the different foods mingling with each other, the orders shouted and the occasional tantrum from the Chef when things go wrong. It's a crazy world but I love it."

"That's great, I hope you find the job that you really want. A question: Why did you come back here tonight? You didn't have to, you know."

"But I did, I had to come back here and repay you for last night. I had to come back here because I wanted to come back here."

"You wanted to come back here? I find that hard to believe."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You have a lot going for you and the fact that no woman has recognised that is her loss."

"And I suppose that you find me in some way attractive? You do realise, don't you, that I don't have any food for your seeing-eye dog."

"There you go, putting yourself down again. Attractive is more than good looks, attractive comes from inside. I don't want a show pony, I'd much rather a draft horse, a steady plodder, someone who can be relied upon to stand firm in a crisis and not run away. I guess that's the country girl in me."

"This sounds like nothing that I've ever heard from a woman in my entire life, not even my mother, who should have told me those things, ever said anything like that."

"That explains so much about you, why you are in this job, hiding away from relationships. You aren't afraid of your relationships with you passengers because once they get out of your car the relationship is over, even your regular clients are just a series of short-term relationships that you can walk away from, it's easy, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, I've been hurt so many times in the past that I've simply lost interest in a long term relationship, in fact I've lost interest in trying for any sort of relationship. That's why I'm surprised at your interest in me, I have to pinch myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming."

"I've got a better way to prove that." Cindy walked around and kissed me. "Now, does that feel like a dream?"

"Yes, but I'm sure that tomorrow I'll wake up and you'll be gone and I'll have no memory of you at all."

"I see that I have to make sure that you don't forget me, ever." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom. Once inside the room she was in my arms, showering me with kisses. Somehow while doing that she managed to undo my tie, my shirt, my trousers and my shorts until I stood before her, naked. And where was my resistance I hear you ask? There was none, I allowed her to undress me for fear that if I stopped her my dream would disappear in a puff of smoke.

Just as quickly she was out of her clothes and dragging me into bed. She kissed everywhere, she swallowed my cock, she sucked on my balls, she mounted me and seemed to gain a great deal of pleasure bringing me to my orgasm. What can I say? I still think this is all a dream.

I decided to see if my kissing her would make the dream disappear. It didn't, in fact it caused the dream to become more real, and the more that I kissed her and licked her and sucked on her clit, the more she writhed and bucked until she came. The dream and I were convinced of our reality.

I got out of bed and padded naked to the office and rang operations and told them that I wasn't feeling well and asked them to off-load my jobs to another driver. I got the third degree: "This wouldn't have anything to do with your client from last night, would it?"

"No comment."

"You're not going to make a fool of yourself with her are you?"

"No comment."

"When can we expect to see you again?"

"Whenever." He gave up, but I could imagine the rumours that would be circulating the company.

I returned to the bedroom, Cindy was sitting up in bed with a wierd look on her face. "Aww, he looks so sad dangling there, bring him to me and I'll make him happy."

He was happy right up until we all went to sleep, tired but happy. Just before I dropped off I told Cindy that I wasn't going to work the next day and she snuggled against me. "That's nice."

My body clock woke me at the usual time of 5:00 in the morning so I hit the body clock snooze button and returned to sleep. I was woken at around 7:00 to find giant female leech with blonde hair and an amazing body, trying to suck my life force out of me through my cock. Two can play at the game, I grabbed her hips and manoeuvred her over my mouth and began probing deep inside her pussy with my tongue. At one point she actually bit down onto my cock, she didn't draw blood but it was close, as her body was wracked by her orgasmic convulsions. She spat him out and turned around, pulling me over her and guiding him into her pussy.

He was equal to the occasion, he had been close to coming up until she bit him, some of the urgency he was feeling dissipated, but it returned with a vengeance once he was inside her. We came together, I seemed to be offering her a two-for-one deal, her two orgasms for each one of mine. I was happy with the situation, and, from the affection that was being shown in return, Cindy was happy with her side of the bargain.

At around 8:00 the phone rang. "Hi Michael, it's Jenny from work, is Cindy there?"

"What makes you think she would be here?"

"Because she's not at home and she's tossed in her job and she told me yesterday that she was at your place, so I naturally assumed that she'd still be there."

"All right, she is here, I'll get her for you." I put the phone down and walked into the bedroom, Cindy was lying on the bed with the covers thrown back, sprawled out in the most seductive manner. "It's for you, Jenny from my work." I looked as quizzical as I could as she walked, naked, past me.

"Later, I'll tell you all about it."

All about it! I couldn't believe that women could be so devious. "Jenny is my cousin, and I was talking to her a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that I thought that you looked to be a nice guy, I'd seen you while you were waiting for my ex-boss, and she told me that you were one of the most reliable and definitely the most honest drivers in the fleet. She also told me that you were a really nice guy and that, while you were friendly with her and the other girls in the office, you weren't a threat to them, like some of the other drivers who thought that they were God's gift to women.

So, we hatched a plan to get us together. When the function came up, I convinced the boss that I really wanted to go, and hinted that I was prepared to do almost anything to get an invite. Then I had to convince him that it would look more professional if I were to arrive in a chauffeur car, and hinted that you would be a suitable chauffeur. He agreed, and the rest, as they say, is history."

"Do you mean to tell me that this was all a set up from start to finish?"

"It started out that way, I was to get acquainted with you and if I liked what I saw, then we would move on to phase two, and that was getting you to take me home with you. We relied on your caring nature and your not wanting to see me forced into doing something that I didn't want to do. That part was real enough, I was being forced to go to bed with that self-opinionated sleaze bag. You came up trumps there with your scheme involving the stripper, we couldn't have come up with a better one. It took a bit of doing to get you into bed but once there you were great."

"In one way I'm disappointed. Here I was thinking that everything was kosher, that it was my charm and sophistication that won you over, only to find that it was all a set up. If I hadn't fallen in love with you I would be extremely angry and order you out of my house, but I can't do that, I"

I never got to finish the sentence, Cindy had launched herself at me from a distance of two metres and knocked me off my feet. I was flat on my back on the floor, pinned to the ground by my future wife, who was busy raining kisses on my not unwilling, or un-appreciative mouth. I couldn't say anything, and, do you know what? I didn't want to say anything just then, any comment could wait a while.

12