Driving Ms. Ratajkowski Ch. 01

Story Info
Favors are exchanged with Emily Ratajkowski.
1.3k words
4.02
27.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored out of my mind last Saturday so I started scrolling through my Twitter aimlessly. I saw that Emily Ratajkowski, the famous model from the "Blurred Lines" music video and Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues who was recently in the movie "Gone Girl", tweeted out a new picture.

It was a selfie of her at home in a yellow dress which looked very thin and showed off her cleavage; her incredible tits were practically bouncing off her chest.

She looked as beautiful as ever with her long brown hair and soft brown eyes basking in the glow of the sunlight from her window. Her luscious lips were parted slightly, contributing to the 'come hither' look she was giving.

Out of boredom, I decided to send her a reply.

'Next time you're in Chicago I'll take you on a date, let's make it happen,' I wrote to her and added a winking emoticon for laughs.

I put my phone down and decided to make myself lunch. I made a sandwich from some leftover cold-cuts I had in the fridge.

When I picked up my phone about 20 minutes later I noticed I had two notifications from Twitter. The first said that Emily Ratajkowski was now following me.

I nearly choked on my lunch; I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I refreshed the app several times expecting to see something different but it was no mistake.

Then I checked the other notification and I nearly fell off my chair; Emily sent me a direct message which read, 'Hey Sean, you seem like a neat guy and by coincidence I'm heading to Chicago on Monday. Why don't you pick me up at O'Hare? We can talk more face to face.'

I couldn't stop shaking. This was unbelievable. Once I regained some of my composure I managed to type out, 'I can totally do that! What time does your flight arrive and what terminal should I wait at?'

Emily replied quickly, '11:30am, Terminal D.'

'See you then,' I replied.

I decided not to tell anyone about this, as no one would ever believe me anyway. Maybe I would be lucky enough to get a picture signed by her as a memento if I actually did meet her.

I kept checking Twitter to see if her account had been hacked and that I was the victim of a hoax but everything appeared normal. She even tweeted another picture later in the evening of her in a skimpy bikini. I took my phone into the bathroom and masturbated furiously to that picture into a wad of toilet paper. Monday couldn't come fast enough.

**********************

On Monday morning I called my office and said I was sick and wouldn't be showing up. I wasn't going to tell anyone at my job about this, lest it wind up being a hoax.

I still harbored suspicions in the back of my mind about the whole thing; after all Emily didn't reply to my message last night in which I gave her my cell phone number and told her to call me when her plane touched down.

I drove to the airport and got there with plenty of time to spare, then 11:30 came and went without any sort of communication. I started to feel stupid.

But at 11:45 my phone buzzed. I got a text that read, 'Sean! It's Em. Come to the baggage claim and help me'

I left my car where (I hoped) it wouldn't get towed and I ran into O'Hare. I found the baggage claim center relatively quickly and about a minute later I found Emily Ratajkowski.

She was wearing a provocative smile along with an equally provocative burgundy dress and matching open-toed high heels.

"Hi Emily," I managed to stutter.

"Hey Sean, you're even better-looking in person," Emily replied.

I could feel myself blush my face got so warm.

"Thanks for helping me today. Take these bags please," Emily said.

She motioned to three large pieces of luggage strewn at her feet. They were lighter than I thought they'd be but bulky nevertheless. Emily just carried a dainty black and white patterned pocketbook as we headed to my car.

"So what brings you to Chicago?" I asked.

"Photo shoot," said Emily, "normally I have a guy in Chicago who helps me out but he's out of town this week so when I saw your reply that said you lived in Chicago I took a chance and asked you for help."

"I'm glad I tweeted to you! You're really beautiful, by the way," I said.

"Aw, thanks," Emily said, "and I think you're a handsome guy, Sean."

"Thanks," I said bashfully.

"I'm staying at the Holiday Inn that's really close to the airport," said Emily, "I'll handle the directions, you just drive."

I replied in the affirmative, loaded her bags into my trunk and back seat of my car, and climbed into the drivers seat.

The drive was only about a half-hour, with 20 minutes consisting of trying to shake free from the congested traffic trickling out of the airport.

Emily checked herself into the hotel and informed the desk clerk that I wasn't staying in the room but that I was just helping out.

I toted her bags to the elevator and down the hall to the room she was staying in. I worked up a bit of a sweat before I was finally able to set her bags down in her room.

"I hate unpacking," Emily said.

I knew what was coming next so I volunteered, "want me to unpack for you?"

"As long as you don't mind looking at my underwear," Emily said with a wink.

I laughed heartily.

"You're a sweetheart Sean, thank you," Emily said. Then she kissed me on the cheek and went to the bathroom.

I did a decent job unpacking her clothes and I did peruse her lingerie, unfolding some things and imagined her wearing them.

Emily came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and said, "lay down."

She put her hands on my chest and forced me to lay on my back on the bed. She began to unzip my jeans and I let out a gasp.

"Surprised, Sean?" Emily asked.

"Uh huh," was all I could manage to say.

"But you want me to do it, right?" Emily said.

"Uh huh," I said again, nodding my head.

Emily lowered my pants and took my semi-erect penis by her thick, juicy lips and began to suck on it.

It wasn't too long before my penis was rock-hard as Emily began to bob her head up and down as she gave me fellatio.

Emily occasionally glanced at me with her entrancing eyes as she sucked my cock. She looked like she was enjoying this blowjob even more than I was.

After a couple of minutes I was ready to erupt. My low moans were gaining intensity, Emily could feel how close I was.

"Oh god I'm going to cum hard," I said then I climaxed, my warm cum trickling down Emily's willing throat.

"Mmmm you tasted great," Emily said as she climbed onto the bed to lay beside me.

"I still can't believe what happened," I said.

"There'll be more where that came from as long as you promise to keep this a secret," Emily said as she gently glided her fingers across my chest.

"I won't tell another soul," I swore before her.

"Good," she said, "now finish unpacking for me then let me take a nap."

"Ok Emily," I said.

"You can call me Em, all my friends do," Emily said.

Emily relaxed on the bed as I finally managed to unpack all her belongings.

"Will you be available to drive me to my photo shoot tomorrow?" Emily inquired as she broke an extended silence.

Of course I had work the next day but I wasn't going to let my dead-end job get in the way of a golden opportunity like this.

"Yes. I'll come get you whenever you want," I replied.

"Thanks," said Emily, "be here at 8am tomorrow morning." Emily yawned and stretched, her magnificent breasts nearly popping out of her tight dress as she did so.

"Get some sleep Em. I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I left the room.