All Comments on 'Drugged'

by jim313

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
jim313

you are truely a pathetic excuse for a human being. you should seriously get some professional help before you either do something sick in real life, or someone around you wises up and ends your life. you write about crimes, pain, assault, rape, brutality, and the complete destruction of someone's life. And this is erotic to you? Does the fact that Nazi's who raped and murdered their prisoners enjoyed what they were doing make it ok? Just because YOU think this is erotic, does that mean it is ok for you to perpetuate this disgusting, illegal and immoral behavoir? If the guy down the street likes to rape little girls is it ok for him to write and promote this bahavoir? jim313, maybe you should seriously consider moving on to a different hobby, I am constantly stunned that the posters on this site continue to think that the Internet is so private... don't you guys read any news articles? Big borther is watching, and knows exactly what you are doing online... and sites like this get hacked ALL THE TIME! Do you really think that this site has better protection than a bank site? What are you posters going to do when someone grabs your IP addresses, identifys you and decides to let everyone in your life know about your postings... gonna be proud of yourself then? I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sooooooo hot

This turned me on A LOT

hieronymohieronymo8 months ago

Hot, but a lot of word rep: crown, draw, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous