Drugged Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hand wrapped around it she made a slow stroking up and down motion, while still continuing to suck and lick around the tip. Stacey was shocked by the effect, as it became fully erect. Just the first 1/4 of his almost twelve inch lance, completely filled her little mouth and was so thick it almost hurt her lips. Her hand could not even wrap completely around its girth and she had to use both hands now to hold his shaft. Scared as she was to take such a big cock inside of her, she also was incredibly desperate to get her pussy filled.

"Ly down on that big table over there and let my hungry pussy eat all of this nice big hard sausage!" Stacey ordered.

*

This was almost too much for Paul. Two seconds after the door closed his pants were already down to his ankles and this young gorgeous blond nurse was sucking and licking his cock head. With the thought in the back of his head, telling him that he just drugged her for sex, he started to feel bad about this all. He tried not to get too excited and wanted to tell her to stop, but then her cock teasing felt so good. When her hands traced up his legs, reaching his inner thighs, followed by grabbing his balls and around his shaft, Paul could not resist any longer.

He could feel the blood urging to his groin and after she pumped her hand around the base of his cock a few times it had swelled to its full size. The sight of her sexy mouth being filled with the first few inches of his cock, her red lips stretched to the fullest around its thickness, was amazing. It was obvious that she had never experienced sucking on such a fat one and soon she had to take it out of her mouth before choking on it.

Her demanding words, telling him to lie on his desk so she could mount him, didn't come soon enough. Paul was now more then eager to fulfill her demands, as long as it meant that his dick finally would get some real pussy. Kicking his pants and briefs from his ankles, Paul quickly did as she told. Soon after Stacey had climbed on top of him and with her feet either side of him on the desk she squatted down above his groin. He was eager and reached for her skirt so he could hike it up.

But Stacey raised her self up and told him off, "Don't you dare try to touch me! If you try anything I will walk out of here on the spot!"

Paul decided for the better and followed her rules while watching how she hunkered back down above his throbbing cock. The lower she got, the more her skirt hiked up and slowly more and more of her inner thighs were laid bare for Paul to admire. He could tell she liked to sunbath by the almond color of her skin. He almost could not wait to find out how much of a bikini line she actually had. By then her skirt had risen far enough to reveal her cotton panties, with them being only inches away from his throbbing cock.

Looking at the plain white and rather large covering bottoms, he was a bit disappointed by the style. But he also noticed the large, one inch wide, wet patch in the center of the white fabric, which was stretched over her full pussy lips and clearly accentuated their swollen state. Stacey lifted her skirt all the way up around her waist and slowly grinded back and forth above his cock. This was one horny show for Paul. His cock started to ooze out some pre cum and eagerly jumped up at the sight of her panties almost touching its head.

The fourth time she came close he succeeded and his cock head pushed right against the centre of her horny pussy hiding behind that clammy fabric. She must have longed for this touch as immediately she pushed further down. With his large swollen staff now stuck between his belly and her panties, she continued this grinding. Dry fucking him without penetration. Paul knew she was hitting all the right buttons herself as well, because he could now feel her moist starting to seep through her panties onto his cock.

This action alone was by itself almost too much for Paul and he had a hard time trying not to get to excited. He would have loved to pick her up and sit her on the edge of the desk, rip her top open, tear of those panties and show her what a real fuck of his cock would be like. But he remembered what she had said, so he thought it would be best to keep to her rules and enjoy whatever was to come.

Stacey's breathing had become a bit deeper and every now and again, at the same time that she pushed a bit firmer down onto his cock, she let out a long moan. All of a sudden she stopped and raised herself up a bit. Paul's cock was shiny wet fro her juice combined with his own pre cum. With his eyes wide open, he watched how she pulled aside her panties and was presented with the horniest looking pussy.

Two very wet and swollen looking lips were poking through her full blonde bush, which was trimmed in a v-shaped bikini line. What was even more impressive was that he could even see her clitoris. The bright red little love knob was just poking out from between the open folds of her lips. Stacey grabbed his cock with one hand and aimed it right at her wet slit. With one slow action she lowered her self down onto his tool and let out a long sigh.

Paul could not believe it. Here he was in his lab being taken by one horny hot looking young nurse, who effortless took all of his 12 inch pole right down her tight young pussy. He could feel her inner walls being stretched around the thickness of his cock, till she ended all the way down on his lap. With her pussy lips now surrounding the base of his cock and her sensitive clit pressed against his pubic bone, she started to grind her hips again.

Stirring his cock deep inside of her, and massaging her clit over his coarse pubic hair. He could feel her juice dripping from her cunt onto his balls and by the sound of her moaning and the jerkiness of her motions, he knew she was about to reach her first orgasm.

"Yes baby, you like this big cock inside of you, don't you?" He started to encourage her with a deep husky voice. "It is going to make you cum isn't it?"

*

Stacey followed Paul to the desk and watched him lie down. Flat on his back, his massive prick slapped against his belly reaching way past his naval. She needed to fuck, but if she let a cock like his take control while in this horny vulnerable state, she could be seriously hurt. No, she needed to stay in control. When he tried to pull up her skirt as she straddled over his lap, she gave him a quick reminder that she would walk out of him if he tried to touch her again.

She knew that this was a lie. If he would try to take over, there was nothing she would do to try and stop him and she willingly would let herself get fucked. For now he seemed to obey and this feeling of control made her even hornier. Lowering herself above his cock she teased him for a while. Her skirt had slowly risen up till it finally had revealed her panties to him.

Then hiking it up all the way she started to move her hips like she was fucking him. The effect was obvious, his heavy cock trying to rise from his belly ready to push straight through her cotton panties. She hardly could withstand her own desires and when she finally was low enough to allow his cock head to brush against the wet material, it was like a volcano erupted inside of her.

Pushing it down, flat against his belly, Stacey kept grinding her pussy back and forth over his cock. Her crotch started to get wetter with each move and her clit was so hard now she could feel the sensation of his cock rubbing it through her panties. She was so close of making herself cum like this, but stopped just before her big O was about to hit.

Raising herself up she Looked at his shiny wet big cock and wondered with a hint of fear, "Would it really be possible to take such a big thing all the way into my pussy?"

She wanted so desperately to feel it fill her up and there was only one way to find out. With one hand she pulled her panties to one side, while she grabbed his cock with the other one and aimed it right at her longing pussy. Slowly she squatted down again and felt how his thick cock head parted her lips. She could feel it stretch her insides, while slowly sinking it deeper and deeper inside of her.

The abundance of her pussy cream caused for plenty lubrication, which made it slid in almost smoothly. She even surprised herself when she ended up all the way down on his lap. With her sensitive clit fully exposed in his pubic hair, she started a slow stirring motion. The sensation of his massive prick massaging every inch of her pussy and the stimulation of his pubic bone and hair on her clit, was too much and she could feel shoots of pleasure going up her spine.

From her experience of yesterday, she knew this was the start of one big orgasm. Her legs stiffened up and she could not stop from letting out long moans of pleasure.

"This was it," she thought and almost could not believe what was happening. "I'm going to cum by fucking another man's cock."

Hearing his voice, talking dirty to her, was all she needed to explode in ecstasy.

"ohhhh yes your big cock feels so good, it is making me cummm.....," she moaned.

And as her orgasm hit, she continued moaning, "Ahhhh fuck, yes, hmmmmm, yessss, ohhhhhh god I am cumming, ahhhhhhhhh baby all over that nice cock of yours. Hmmmmmmmm more, ohhhhh I just can't stop my self from cumming..... "

*

The timing of Paul's comment was perfect and it could not have been closer to the truth, because was this girl starting to have one major orgasm. Her pussy tightened even more around his shaft while she continued keeping up the rocking motion. Paul could only barely make out some of the words from the deep long moans she let out for the entire duration of her orgasm. Maybe it lasted as long as two minutes, but to Paul it seemed to go on for ever. Finally her breathing and moaning slowed down, her muscles relaxed and her upper body came to rest on his chest.

This was the point where he thought he could take over and show her what more his cock could give her. Reaching with both hands, he grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her upwards a bit. Just high enough to raise her halfway of his cock. Then he raised his legs a bit, keeping his feet on the desk, causing his knees to bent just under 90 degrees. She did not resist at all, which was a clear sign for Paul to continue.

Slowly he flexed his muscles, lifting his ass from the desk and so raising his groin upwards to push his cock all the way back into her. Then relaxing again, lowering his ass back onto the desk with his cock halfway out of her pussy again. At first he kept this up with a slow motion, but as her breathing became deeper and faster again, so became his thrusts.

While he relaxed his muscles he started to lift her butt up even higher and when flexing his groin upwards he let her ass drop down at the same time. Not only did he now fuck her pussy over the entire length of his cock. Raising her up as high, that his cock head almost popped out of her pussy. But because the opposite motion of letting her fall down, he slammed in her pussy twice as fast and twice as hard.

She loved it and started to encourage him to fuck her pussy even harder. He was eager to comply and pulled her hard back onto his cock each time he pushed him self upwards as hard as he could. She had raised herself up again and began to unbutton her top. She slid it off her shoulders in one smooth motion, after which he was rewarded with two full breasts, hugged tight by a white cotton bra.

While keeping up the pace fucking Stacey up and down over his cock, he watched how the voluptuous mounts bounced gracefully in rhythm with the frantic fucking. His balls were tight, filled with his semen ready to burst.

He knew he was not going to keep this up much longer, so he warned her, "Your pussy is such a good cock fuck baby, it is going to make me cum. I am so close to explode."

*

Stacey's orgasm felt just like yesterday, only this time it was caused by fucking a real cock instead of her fingers or deodorant can. Thrills of ecstasy shooting through all the nerves inside her whole body. Like the feeling of pins and needles all originating from this little knob between her pussy lips. When it finally ebbed away, she felt exhausted and came to rest on his torso.

Obviously he wanted more, as she felt his hands grab her butt. Not only was she to weak to resist, but while he lifted her up a bit, the feeling of his thick cock moving out of her fired up a longing for more. The gentle movement of him pushing in and out of her caused wave after wave of pleasure, flooding her within. She could not stop herself from letting out long and deep breaths with each of his thrust. His motions became longer and he lifted her almost right of his cock before letting her drop down at the same time he pushed himself up.

This felt so good, she started to encourage him, " Ohhhhh fuck yes that's it, your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder baby, fuck me good..."

It was making her so hot that her whole body started to transpire. Her uniform was getting clammy and she raised herself of his chest to remove it. Not sure if it was the angle this created or the thickness of his cock, but her clit traced almost the entire length over his shaft, till it was pushed against his groin with the force of meeting each others movement.

"Fuck this was so good," she thought. "I could never have imagined a cock could make me feel like this."

But off course it was too good to be true, Paul announced he was getting close to cum. First off all, the last thing she needed was for him to fill her up with his seed of life. Secondly, she was desperate to cum once more herself on this great fuck tool, before it would return to its flaccid state. She needed to takeover before it would be too late.

First she moved his hands from her bum to her tits so he was unable to lift her. Followed by arching her back, pushing his legs down by leaning on them with her arms. He was still flexing his ass muscles trying to keep fucking her, but it only caused small movements of his cock inside of her. When she pushed him firmly down with both hands on his stomach he finally gave into her control.

He started to work on her breast and it came as a great relief when he finally pulled down her bra to release her sensitive breast from the restraining material. She noticed how he admired her tits for a short period before both his hands moved back to them and gently massaged them. The gentle kneading felt just right, not too soft and not to hard. The brush of his fingers over her nipples caused her to shiver. It made her want to fuck him again, so she could cum.

But she knew he was still to tense and was about to go over the edge. Patients was of the essence, so she just let him keep fooling around with her tits, while remaining still all the way down onto his cock. After two minutes or so she was positive his near orgasm moment had gone. By this time, his pinching of her nipples between his thumb and index finger had made it also impossible for her to refrain from fucking him any longer.

Placing her hands on her knees and using all of her leg muscles, she raised her self up from his cock. She stood over him, legs spread, keeping her feet either side of him on the desk. Only just leaving the tip of his cock to stretch her pussy lips apart, laying bare her clit. Slowly she squatted down the twelve inch pole again, and then all the way back up, starting up a slow fucking rhythm.

It was torture on her leg muscles, but with her clit continually brushing against his love meat, this was a far more enjoyable squad exercise then her regular ones at the gym. Paul watched the full on action she was giving him. By the size of his eyes she could tell he sure liked what he saw. With her legs apart, squatting up and down she showed him just how her pussy could take in every inch of his cock.

Not only did this slow action give pleasure to his eyes and cock, but Stacey could feel every little bit of her pussy getting stretched as well, each time she slowly sank down. She could even feel the swollen veins on his hard prick, which gave extra stimulation as they slid past her clit. Another orgasm was building up inside, just a few more slow long squats and it would bring her into seventh heaven. Paul's cock seemed to get even harder, which told her he was not far from cuming either.

"Ohhh baby I am so close... hold off a bit longer for me baby, just till I cum.... Ohhh pleas don't you shoot your load till I am cumming..... Ahhhhh don't you dare.....Ohhhhh don't you dare cum before I do..." she moaned at him, hoping he would not cum yet.

*

Paul had warned Stacey he was about to come to give her the opportunity to let him know if he should pull out or if he could cum inside of her pussy. Instead she stopped him from fucking, leaving his heavy aching balls on the brink of explosion. All he could do in the end was to give into her control and start playing with those magnificent looking tits. First he was cupping them still covered by her bra. But soon he pulled down the bra straps over her shoulders. Then he slowly pulled them down a bit further, till the cups of her bra gave in to the weight of her tits and flipped over.

They were full, but just the right size, with two hard nipples pointing straight up from the slightly darker areolas. He started playing with her soft tits, first stroking them softly followed by some gentle kneading and a soft touch on those gorgeous hard little nipples. Though she remained completely still, he could tell she liked it. Her nipples became even harder and when he pinched them he could feel the soft squeeze of her abdomen muscles on his cock inside of her pussy.

But what she did next was even more incredible. With her hands on her knees she raised herself upwards, and then back down over his cock. She repeated this squat type action, fucking the whole length of his prick.

"She must spend a lot of time on squat exercises in the gym to keep this up," he was thinking, while she continued her slow motion of going up and down.

He had to get a better view of this and had to let go of one of her tits so he could lift his own head with his hand. Seeing her pussy stretched around his thick cock and swallowing every inch of it was amazing. Her pussy lips stretched around it acting like a vacuum seal. Sucking it each time she moved all the way up. This girl knew how to fuck, it felt like her pussy was sucking all the blood down to his cock. He could feel it swell up even more, knowing that she was making him close to orgasm again.

She moaned she was close to cum herself, and pleaded him to hold off till she did. Not knowing if he could, he tried by closing his eyes and performing some math occasions in his head. With Stacey still bouncing up and down it made it even harder on him. Her breathing became deeper and her pleading moans became more firmly, ordering him not to cum.

Finally she let out a loud and long sigh indicating the start of her climax, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, yesss baby you are making me cum again. Ohhhhhhhh.

" Yesss.... ohhhhhh.....yesssss!" she repeatedly cried out, while continuing to squat up and down.

More and more of her pussy juice was forced out with each downward motion, oozing over his cock and onto his balls. He could not take it any longer. He opened his eyes and watched this amazing woman in heat fucking his brains out. His balls tightened and he was going to cum.

"Yessss baby, here it comes!" he shouted out over her cries.

*

Stacey could not hold back no more. The intense exercise of squatting up and down over his rock hard cock and the sensation of her nearing orgasm caused little drops of transpiration to run from her forehead and breast. Then it hit her, like a bomb her orgasm exploded inside.