Drugged Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike her previous orgasm, this time her pussy felt like it was on fire, burning all the way up to her womb. Her pussy started to produce more of its fluid, like it was trying to put the fire out. To prolong this extreme pleasure, Stacey kept fucking. Her fast and deep breathing was accompanied with loud moans of ecstasy. She totally had forgotten the fact that Paul was about to cum any second as well, but luckily he warned her just before he was to do so.

Raised up halfway of his cock she quickly looked down to grab hold of it. While moving herself up further, she pulled his cock from between her pussy. It all went so fast, in a split second she reached the peak of her orgasm, draining all energy from her legs and causing her to drop down over his lap. In the same instant, the first squirt of his semen erupted from his cock with such a force that it shot right across her face.

Never had she let her own husband John do any thing like this and always would cup her hands around his prick before he was to unload. Though shocked by this new experience, of cum hitting her cheek, it also gave her an amazing sexual thrill.

While a second stream of sperm was about to shoot towards her, she asked him for more, "Yesss.....Give it to me baby. Give me your cum, oooohhhhhhh..... "

She wanted more and got exactly what she asked for. A second large stream of thick cum shot straight from his cock into her open mouth. Almost instinctively she closed her lips and swallowed. Within the period of only two days she had now tasted both her own cum and some male semen for the very first time.

The slightly salty taste lingered in her mouth while more of his cum squirted from his pulsating cock. She was hoping for another load to reach her lips, but instead the hot jizz was splashed across her boobs and onto her stomach. Until finally his balls were empty and the last bit of cum oozed out from his cock head and ran over her fingers.

*

Paul felt his first load surge towards his cock head at the same moment that Stacey raised her oozing cunt up from his cock and pulled it from within her. As she came back down to her knees, the first big load of cum shot from his cock and he watched how it landed right on her pretty face. It trailed from her left cheek across her nose to her forehead and into her blonde locks.

He could see the shock in her eyes, but instead of turning her face away, she encouraged him on for more, followed by a long sigh just when a second blast flew up in the air. It shot right between her parted lips into her mouth. Without any hesitation she closed her lips and he witnessed how she swallowed his substance down her throat.

The next few squirts coming from his cock were not as big and not as powerful, but still managed to make a mess of her upper body. By the time the last bit of semen ran from his cock head, down past his shaft and over her hand, blobs of sperm traced all the way down from her neckline, across both tits and her stomach.

Watching her lift her sticky fingers from his cock and sucking them into her mouth, was something he thought only woman in porn movies did. But by the look on her face it seemed that she was not doing it for the show, instead it seemed she clearly enjoyed licking the cum of her fingers.

With her other hand she wiped some more cum from her forehead and also brought it up to her mouth for a cleaning.Paul was starting to enjoy this little display of hers and just laid back to watch her clean the thick white trails of cum from her face, after which she continued to collect the gew from her tits and stomach.

She was one hell of a horny bitch with an appetite for cum and he did not mind telling her, "You love to eat cum hé? You horny little minx...."

*

Stacey was not sure why, that first taste of cum, had caused such a desire to taste more of it, but just like yesterday she just could not resist bringing her cum soaked hand up towards her lips to lick the semen from her fingers. This was not enough to fulfill her hunger either and with her other hand she got some more of the sticky goo from her forehead.

Not only was it addictive but also the pleasing look on Paul's face made her continue to clean the rest of her face, followed by her boobs and stomach. It was not till after he told her she was a horny minx, she came to realize what she actually just had done. The thought that she, not only just had cheated on her husband but also had swallowed and cleaned another man's cum from her face and body, shot through her mind.

Instantly she was shocked by the idea and was embarrassed of the guilt. With Paul still in a daze of the big orgasm he just had, she picked up her top from the table and got up. Before he knew what was going on, she was already buttoning up her top. It was close to two a clock, she should have started an hour ago.

"Got to start my shift!" she shouted, before making her way to the door.

*

Paul was still in a sex high when she suddenly got of him. His cock had been fucked for over an hour and had returned to its flaccid state lying on his stomach. The drug must have worn out on her, because she sure was in a hurry trying to get out of there. Before he had found the words to tell her he would want to meet again, she was walking out of his lab, telling him she had to go do her job. Paul was not sure what the normal reaction of a woman would be, after just having sex due to a drug that had been slipped into your drink without your knowledge.

"Would the drug be worn out after fulfillment of one or two orgasms, with no traces of desires left?" he thought to himself. "That would explain her sudden rush, but what about her horny display of licking clean his cum from her body, that surely was after her last orgasm?"

Paul could not make any sense of it, which made it clear to him that he needed more experiments. He also knew he had to find out where she lived, so he could closely study her actions and spy on her usual sexual activities to find out what kind of woman she is without the drug. After he got his pants back on, Paul cleaned up the mess that they had made of his large desk. He hanged around in his lab a few more hours hoping that Stacey might come back for seconds.

Though feeling that tight cunt around his cock again might be exactly what he wanted, he thought better of it not to go and look for her. That could put her on the spot among her other colleagues or patients, causing an opposite effect and scare her off. It was in the best interest of his studies or perhaps more his own interest to keep there contact secret and discrete.

Next encounter in chapter 3....