Drugged Encounters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stiff cock now touching the insides of her thighs, tracing towards her pussy lips. Less then an inch from her mount, she slowly moved back up, while continuing to lather up his back with the soap. The pre-cum oozing from his cock head leaving a trace on her inner thigh as she repeated this squatting motion. Mr. Clements was clearly enjoying the kind of back rub she was giving him and by now had found the buttons on her uniform top. When his hands found her bare naked breast and his fingers started to rub and squeeze her hard and sensitive nipples, Stacey could not hold back any longer. In one smooth motion she lowered her self all the way down onto his lap.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss" She sighed, as his thick helmet spread her silky lips apart followed by her pussy taking in the entire length of his cock.

*

Mr. Clements was pleased that Stacey was not taken by his cock standing at full mast. Even more so with the view she gave him as she bended over to fetch the soap. He got a full glance of those perfect pair of tits which also showed she was for sure not wearing any bra. What was to follow was even more then he could have dreamed of. Walking straight towards him she offered to wash his back.

Instead of asking him to turn around she just went to stand over his lap with her skirt halfway up her thighs. As he was about to make a move and raise her skirt up, she pulled his body forward, causing his head to fall straight between those tits he just had had the privilege of staring at. She started lather up his back with soap, while she slowly sunk her body downwards. He felt the skin of her thighs on his cock and was sure his cock head was close to make first contact with her panties. But she moved back up just in time before descending down again. This was one major cock tease.

He was leaking pre-cum all along her thighs and he thought it was time to see how far he could actually take it. He was desperate to get fucked by this minxy nurse. Still unsure if he should make that final move, instead of reaching under her skirt to pull off her panties and shove his cock deep into her, he started to unbutton her top so he could get a real view and feel of her naked globes. They were magnificent, full and firm, defying the laws of gravity with her hard nipples slightly pointing up. His hand traced around the sides of them, before he started to play with her nipples between his fingers. The next thing he felt was his cock head pushing against her wet and swollen pussy lips.

"No panties...," he thought as he felt his cock slide in all the way as she lowered herself down onto his lap.

With her inner walls coated with her slick juice, it felt like a silk glove sliding over his cock.

"ohhhhh fuck.....," was all that came from his lips, before he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

*

Feeling his cock fill her up started a fire inside of Stacey and the feeling of her nipple been sucked into his mouth with his teeth softly grinding around it, was like a gust of air rushing that fire. She needed to cum and new she was very close. Quickly she started to fuck this guy. First sliding up and down over his cock with long motions but as her orgasm closed up on her and her legs started to tire, she just sat on his lap grinding her hips.

Her clit pushed against his groin with his pubic hair vigorously brushing against the over sensitive little knob. Soon it set of the start of her climax, causing her body to jolt and her head to fall back. Rested all the way down on his lap her pussy clamped down over his cock, while her orgasm came over her. Slowly the sensation subsided, after which she quickly repeated the grinding motion with her hips and a second orgasm hit her almost straight after.

"Ohhhh my god I am cumming again," she moaned as all her muscles stiffened up again. "Ahhhhhh yes....Ohhhhhhh my god yessss...all over that big hard cock of yours"

She lost all power of her muscles as the sensation slowly disappeared. With Mr. Clements still kneading both breasts forcefully with his hands while his mouth moved from one nipple to the other, Stacey was in a state of bliss, longing for yet another orgasm. She wanted it so badly that she concentrated all her energy to her leg muscles and started to ride his cock again with a quick pace. Within seconds she reached her third, with her pussy muscles tightly gripping his cock. Trying hard not to scream out to loud from all the excitement it was giving her, she suddenly realised that Mr. Clements was close to exploding too.

She could feel his cock tense up inside of her, ready to empty his load into her whom. Without hesitation she jumped off his lap and kneeled beside of him, guiding his cock to her mouth. Grabbing around the base of it to hold him steady, she sucked the swelling helmet in between her lips. Then she started to bob her head, taking in half of its length with each downward motion, while continuously stimulating his cock head with her tongue.

She reached down to stimulate her own clit and felt the first shot of semen hit the back of her throat. She quickly swallowed before a second burst filled her mouth again. With her fingers now going crazy on her clit she orgasmed once more, while she kept swallowing every single drop of cum that was unloaded into her eager mouth. Finally she had milked him dry and her last orgasm had left her completely drained as well. Her first multi orgasm, hardly ever did she even come close to climaxing once, and now she had cum four times, one after the other.

She got up and walked out with a smile and a wink after saying, "I think my wash duties are done, you can finish up yourself from here"

*

From the beginning this sexy nurse had turned up at Mr. Clements bedside, he had been silently imagining her naked and wishing to fuck her. But it was her who actually started to fuck him, riding up and down his throbbing cock. If she was going to continue with these long thrusting moves, he surely would not be able to hold off his balls from erupting for very much longer. Just at the right time she changed her motion to a more grinding one, resting her hot bum on his legs while moving her hot cunt with her hips at the base of his cock.

It might have lowered the sensation on his cock but it must have heightened the intension for Stacey, as within seconds she reached one big orgasm. Her back arched by the tensioning muscles and her head was dropped back. She stayed like that only for a short while, allowing him to take eye of the gorgeous curves of her body. Then she started moving her hips again, until she orgasmed for the second time. He started to massage both breast, squeezing the soft flesh in his hands, with her red nipples poking from between his thumb and index finger. He sucked one hard between his lips followed by the other, at which point Stacey started to squat up and down over his shaft again.

Her cum was flowing from her pussy lips onto his balls and he was close to deposit his own deep inside of her. With his eyes closed he felt how her pussy contracted once more around his cock when she hit her third orgasm. He could feel his balls tighten just as her warm pussy slid all the way of his cock. Before he realized what was happening, she had got of his lap and was now kneeled besides him with half of his cock in her mouth. He watched her head bobbing up and down and could see how she was fingering her own cunt.

He could hardly believe it, she was making him cum in her mouth and he felt the first jolt of cum shoot up his penis. With her head as far as possible down on his cock he released it almost straight down her throat. His eyes almost dropping on the floor as he watched her swallow. Two, three, four more big gobs of sperm he pumped in her mouth, all of it she took without letting a single drop go to waste. By the loud moans and the quivering of her body, he could tell she had just got herself of to a fourth orgasm in a row.

His cock soon became flaccid and Stacey let it slide out of her mouth. He could not say a word, but just admire a last glimpse of her sexy body, as she got up and left him to finish his shower by himself. He got the shower back on to a comfortable temperature and managed to wash his body in the end. He had much rather have Stacey do it for him, but he knew she had exceeded already way past her nursing duties. He finished up and after turning off the shower he asked her to pass the towel, followed by a clean pair of boxers and a gown.

It was surprising to him, how she made a point of it, to keep the curtains closed as she handed the goods. After just fucking his brains out and blowing him to one major orgasm, she was now making sure to remain discrete and refrained herself from seeing him naked. Afterwards she helped him back in the wheelchair and back into bed without a word or a hinted smile. By the time she had covered him with the sheets and had opened up the curtains around his bed, his cock was rock hard again. Just by watching her move around and remembering the delights he had of enjoying the explicit details of that sexy body that was now hidden again by her nurse uniform.

As she left the room he could not resist calling out her name and telling her, "I look forward to enjoy the pleasures of your washing service next time I end up in the hospital."

*

Stacey watched herself in the mirror walking towards the sink. Her skirt still halfway up her thighs and her tits hanging out from her open top. The nipples still hard and red marks showing on the pale skin of her breasts, thanks to Mr. Clements powerful sucking and groping.

"What have I gotten myself into?" was the first thing to shoot through her mind. "This was the second time in three hours today that I have cheated on John"

Suddenly her bold sexual desires and actions were replaced by guild and shame. She made herself look tidy again, feeling vulnerable with only her uniform covering her naked body and fully aware of the awkward situation she had brought herself in. All kinds of thoughts and worries of what might happen kept running through her head. Mr. Clements had asked for a towel, which she neatly passed through the slid between the curtain and the wall. She had no intension to get any where close to him again while he was still naked. She also handed him his clean boxers and gown in the same manner and was relieved he did not ask for any assistance to dry him off or get him dressed.

After he was done she finally opened the curtain to get him back into his wheel chair, then rolled him back into the room and helped him into his bed. Stacy did not speak about what had happened or made any innuendo hints about it and was glad that Mr. Clements also kept the same discretion. Up until she was walking out of the room and he called her to say how he was looking forward to enjoy her services next time he was in the hospital. Her head instantly flushed up from embarrassment and she quickly walked on.

It was time for a brake, before moving on to the next two patients. Deliberately she did not go to her usual spot on the fourth floor, because she could not face another encounter with Paul. Instead she just went to the rest area on her ward. Both other patient's she assisted afterwards were women, who went without any incidents and made her feel relaxed again.

*

Paul went home at around 6pm, after updating his notebook with all details of his latest experiment and studies. After only two days since he started the test, things seem to be looking rather good, for the drug and for himself. But then again, most drug tests on humans usually don't reveal the bad side affects right away. Paul was just hoping he would not run into any trouble.

Tomorrow would be Stacey's last evening shift and he was already looking forward to buy her another tea. Off course including the 10mg of his drug, that seemed to have induced just the desired effect this afternoon. By next week the hospital should have an extra space ready for him, which he had requested early this morning.

He had been thinking where he could take Stacey once they would come to the stage of actually having sex as part of his drug experiments. He had come to the conclusion he needed a separate area where they could have undisturbed and uninhibited sex and there would be no danger of all his lab equipment being destroyed. Not expecting that things would have moved on this quickly. Luckily it was only the papers on his desk that were left in a mess due to Stacey's sex attack this afternoon.

"But should I take her back to the lab tomorrow? Or where else could it be safe? Maybe she would know some place quiet?" were the kind of thoughts that ran through is brains the rest of the night before falling asleep.

*

At 4:30 pm, dinner service got on the way and by 5:30 Stacey was enjoying her own meal in the cafeteria. The evening past quickly. Just after nine the last remaining visitors had left and it was time to start her chore, that the head nurse had given her for punishment of being in late. The head nurse showed her the room on the fifth floor. It was similar to the ones they have down below on her ward but only bigger. This one could easily fit 12 beds. That is if you would clear out all the rest of the beds that were stored in there.

There must have been at least 30, all side by side and some were even stacked up on top of each other. There was no way she was going to be able to move them by herself. Luckily this was not what she had in mind. Around the corner on the left there were three sets of doors, leading to big build in closets. After opening the first one she discovered it was packed top to bottom with bed linen.

"All this has to be emptied and put into the various linen closets among all the wards." the head nurse told her with a stroppy voice. "You can get a trolley from the concierge on the ground floor"

With only these instructions she walked out and Stacey was left by herself.

She opened the other two closets and as she expected, each one was filled to the top. The second one with bed linen as well, but the third one was full of towels. Stacey had no enthusiasm to start and wondered around the room for a bit. There was another big door on the right hand side, which was blocked by some beds. After some moving around of beds she had managed to gain access, only to find a bathroom behind it. Surely this was to be expected, being a large ward room after all, but seeing the shower instantly brought back memories of her sexual deeds earlier that afternoon. Though she still should have been feeling guilty and ashamed, she now had only pleasant memories.

Standing in the door opening she was thinking, "Wow, I never could have thought sex could be this good. Four orgasms in a row, if only Mr. Clements would have lasted longer, I could have had many more."

While getting that warm feeling inside again, Stacey continued her day dreaming, "Hmmm, and Paul, his one is so hard and big. He surely must be able to get me off multiple times. I would love to feel it inside me again and suck his hot cum from his balls.

"If only John could make me feel like this. I love him so much, but we hardly have any sex to speak of. Perhaps that is my own fault for being so timid all the time. Maybe if I was a bit more sexual, it would make both of us more passionate and I could experience sex like I have done today."

With that last thought in mind, she closed the door again and decided it was time to start working again. First she got a trolley from downstairs and after loading it up with the first load it was already past ten o'clock. She decided to take the fully loaded trolley back down to the third floor and take her tea brake before putting away the bed sheets into the various closets. At fifteen minutes before one am. She had finished her third run, with the first closet almost emptied out. The head nurse had dropped by just before midnight to check on her progress.

She had told her, "Tomorrow you can start where you leave of tonight. Feel free to start right after your dinner brake. I need those closets empty by Monday"

All days events and this lugging around of bed linen had been very tiring and Stacey was glad she could finally go home.

Next chapter coming soon.

12