DsPlay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facing me towards the cross, he took my wrists and slipped leather cuff restraints on them, attaching them to the rings. Sir Gregore quickly bent down and on each ankle was another restraint spreading my legs apart.

Standing up he said "Now! You will learn it is better to obey." And I heard him walk over to a wall. He pressed a button and the paneling opened up revealing an entire assortment of different sized whips, crops, floggers, canes, and various other toys for his amusement.

Sir Gregore walked first to the crops, and picked one, but then replaced it. Instead he moved over towards the floggers, choosing one and balancing it, weighing it in his hand. With a glance over at me, he seemed pleased with his choice for discipline. I heard some of the guests whispering.

I felt his presence behind me, close to my naked pink ass.

Suddenly his hand, gliding along my shoulder, down the middle of my back, slowly caressing my firm cheeks. Warm breath, soft feathery kisses on those cheeks. I closed my eyes, enjoying the soothing touch and kisses, thinking this wasn't so bad. I felt him move away, backing off.

A full length mirror was facing me and I could see Sir Gregore's hand going back holding the flogger, the leather tails flying through the air and noisily connecting with my tender cheeks. I pitched forward with the immediate slap and let out a sharp cry. His hands running over the reddening blush on my cheeks. Softly caressing, smoothing the skin, reducing the heat.

I was not in the pain I had expected. In fact, it was not the feeling I had anticipated at all.

I heard him swing the flogger back and once again the leather tails flew through the air with a whistle and connected with my bare skin. My body jerked with the stronger intensity of this lash, that momentary sting of leather against skin, my cheeks reddened. I knew this was the trust. The surrender Sir Gregore desired from me. I found myself enjoying this.

The anticipation of the lash, the yearning for Gregore's touch.

Once again I felt the tenderness of his hands and fingers playing over my back, my reddening ass, my creamy thighs. I wanted to feel him, to know what it would be like to take him deep, to have his cock impaling me, the desire for him growing to a fevered pitch. I knew with each caress I was desiring more, needing more, wanting to please him.

I heard some of the guests talking, murmuring. It was the most exhilarating experience I've ever had. With each lash I was being pushed closer and closer towards an orgasm. I had no idea this would bring me such pleasure. That such a fire could be ignited within me. My skin was glistening with perspiration and I thought I could not go on.

He leaned closer to me. "Only one more, m. Can you take it? Will you do it for me?" I could only nod my head yes. If I had spoken I may have confessed how much I was enjoying this. To my surprise I wanted more. After each lash I had felt his touch, the loving caress of Sir Gregore. How could I not desire more?

I again felt him take a step and heard him swing the flogger back and once again the leather tails flew through the air with a whistle, and connected with my bottom. My body tightened with the strongest lash received, that momentary sting of leather against skin, my cheeks were bright red.

I saw the reflection as Sir Gregore head back to the wall and replace the flogger. The wall closed behind him as he walked over to me and stood close. He unclasped my wrist cuffs and next freed my ankles.

Sir Gregore caught me as I fell into his arms, turning me around to face him. His strong arms carried me over to the red velvet divan. He laid me down ever so gently, positioning himself beside me, an arm wrapped around, protecting, then laid my head on his chest, his hands gently caressing my hair, my face. His fingers gentle against my skin. The other hand under my chin tilting my mouth up to his. Our lips pressed together, softly at first and then with intense passion, knowing only the pleasure of His mouth taking mine. It was not important, and I didn't care, that there was a room full of people. I only knew my happiness in pleasing him.

We made love on the divan, face-to-face, toe-to-toe, deeply, intensely, intimately, his cock hard and strong, my pussy wet and eager. Accepting him with no hesitation. As he pushed hard, thrusting deeper and deeper plunging his hardness, impaling me, he stopped for a moment, resting up on his arms, looked me straight in the eyes and said "Thank you, m." "Take me, Sir Gregore." my lips covering his face with kisses as we came together, hearts pounding, panting, hard breathing, climaxing, my cream and his cum combining in an explosion of quenched lust and desire.

We collapsed into each other, to catch our breath, and rest for a moment, enjoying the closeness of the evening's experience. I closed my eyes to savor the evening. My fingers tracing the jeweled collar around my neck, snuggled in Sir Gregore's arms.

There was the sound of an alarm going off shattering the silence. Opening my eyes, looking around I realized I was awake in my own bed. Peeking under the covers I discovered I was naked. I reached up to touch my neck.

Nothing.

The room was filled with the sweet fragrance of roses. On the dresser I could see a vase filled with beautiful pure white roses. Pulling myself out of bed I ran over to read the note resting against a dark purple velvet box emblazoned with Sir Gregore's gold crest .

Encased inside was the diamond necklace.

"m. A gift for your gift."

12