Dual Shiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

A keening yip pulled her attention back to the center display where Romy seemed to be trying to push her pelvis through her partner and the floor. Her eyes had rolled back and a blue squiggle like the one on the twins appeared. But as Romy calmed down that squiggle faded again and the exhausted girl leaned forward so she could rest some of her weight on her arms.

"Ah, it seems the guest of honor has finally arrived," a strange voice said. It was coming from behind Romy and Erika assumed that it belonged to the one Romy had been fucking. But it sounded like a woman's voice, or better said voices because their appeared to be two.

One voice was sweet as honey and just as thick. It seemed to just ooze into your mind so that it could whisper all kinds of naughty things right into your pleasure center. But the other voice was one Erika recognized immediately, it was Sarah's. "S-Sarah?" Erika asked, just to make certain.

Two slim hands grabbed Romy at the hips and easily moved her to the side. This revealed a naked Sarah but there were changes. Her eyes were blue orbs and her skin was crawling with blue squiggles that continuously traveled across her skin. But the biggest change was between her legs where she now sported a cock. Romy crawled a little further away before lying on her side, one hand already traveling downward to caress her nether lips.

Sarah stretched herself as she walked closer to Erika, sporting a wicked smile. Her right hand languidly traveled down, stroking a straining nipple and ghosted over her engorged member. "What do you think of the new us?"

"Beautiful," escaped from her lips. She shook her head, not knowing where the word had come from. "What do you mean, us?"

That grin didn't waver for a second. "Optabido and Sarah. Yes, she managed to summon me. Sarah was a canvas on which I could paint myself, once she saw what I offered." She waved a hand back at the circle. "With the help of them, we and our pet gained entry into this world and thanks to your guests we grow stronger every second."

She already had an inkling about what she was talking but she had to ask. "Your pet?"

"Yes, purple and so very considerate of others. It is such a shame that our pet can only stay for tonight."

"And the people your pet... is entertaining?"

"Will be released come the morrow as will all the other guests of your party. None will remember anything save that they had a very good time," the possessed Sarah ended suggestively.

She sighed in relief as Erika realized she was going to live, that nobody would get hurt.

The possessed girl wasn't finished though. "But you and my other acolytes, you will help us to establish our presence here. To bring the message of Lust everlasting to this cold, cruel world."

Erika's eyes widened at that. Erika didn't bother to reply, she just turned around and ran for the stairs hounded by Sarah's amused giggle.

She had only made a few strides when something immaterial caught her wrists and ankles, stopping her in her place. She was lifted up and dragged back, her struggles proving futile. She looked to see what was holding her but all she saw was blue smoke. Smoke that curled itself around her body, comfortably supporting her even as it dissolved her costume until she hung naked above the sigil.

She was still trying to wrench her body from the smoke's hold when Sarah moved between her legs, her blue dick already stiffening. She moved through the smoke completely unhindered. The possessed girl studied her pussy for a moment before leaning over. Erika herself changed position as well until she was half-sitting, her face almost touching Sarah's. "You're not ready yet, but we know how to change that." And with those words Sarah kissed her.

Heat flowed into Erika. She felt her aureoles crinkle and her breath quicken. But she was soon distracted from what the kiss was doing to her body by the assault on her mind.

She was the cat-girl, taking her pleasure from the male below her. Her nails carving bloody trails along his chest as her climax overtook her. Her tail aimed itself for the guy's sac and began to stroke it, forcing him to shoot his load into her at the same time. His swelling member punctuated her own climax nicely, but she wasn't done yet. She was still in heat.

She was in the sarcophagus, wildly thrusting her hips forward and backwards. Her pussy and ass had never felt so full but it wasn't enough. Her juices were streaming along her leg and pooling around her feet but she still couldn't get off. Her hands were pinching her nipples mercilessly, mauling the sensitive flesh but she stayed just on the edge, never falling. It felt like she had been like this for forever. She couldn't remember a time she wasn't in the dark, almost cumming but never actually reaching that moment.

Her head was bobbing up and down Robin Hood's dick, her deathly pale hand keeping it aimed at her mouth. She didn't need to fear choking so she kept going, trying to coax that last glob of semen that would give her live. She was certain that this time she would get it right.

Her arms were restrained behind her back by an impossibly strong woman while a girl in a red cape placed a purple tube on her stomach. Three smaller tubules extended from its mouth which placed themselves on her breasts and pussy, dissolving her Queen of the Jungle outfit. The tubules on her breasts conformed to their shape and began to knead and pull them at the same time.

A moan escaped her and despite herself her snatch began to moisten. The last tubule had apparently waited for that as it shot into her pussy, driving her to her knees. And it kept going in and out, driving the pleasure deeper into her mind. She could feel the waves of pleasure washing against her memories, her personality, nibbling them away one piece at a time. She grabbed the tube and pressed it against her body, trying to make it go faster. Attempting to get swallowed whole.

Erika felt so lost when she fell back into her body. Her mind was still swimming with those wonderful feelings but her body felt cold and empty as it had not experienced what her mind had. Then Sarah made it better by plunging into her, quickly setting a comfortable pace. Her mouth was busy devouring one of her tits and Erika groaned at the sensations. 'I don't want this, I shouldn't want this. It's so fucking good, so very wrong. So deliciously wrong.'

Sarah's mouth released her tit with a plop. "If you want to be mine, if you want to be satiated. You are going to have to take it." And with that she sucked Erika's other nipple into her mouth.

She didn't understand what Sarah was talking about and the dick pounding into her only made her thoughts more sluggish. Until she sensed her ankles rise, felt how she made lifted them. Then she finally realized what Sarah wanted. Without a second thought she wrapped her legs around Sarah's waist and pulled the possessed girl deeper. "Yes, fuck me." Erika cried out. "Cum inside of me, make me yours. Turn me into your fucktoy. Take me."

Sarah's double voice howled in victory and Erika felt her hot cum splash inside of her. Felt it burning Optabido's mark on her body and mind. Every muscle in her body went rigid as her mind came apart under the stress of feeling so much.

And as Erika descended into paradise, a vision came to her. She saw Sarah on a throne with all the girls from the sorority around her. A sea of undulating flesh, moaning and groaning as they worshipped her through their pleasure. And she was kneeling in front of her Lady, her face buried in her crotch.

Erika shivered, afraid Mistress would prefer someone else for that wonderful task.

THE END

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers
12