Dubrovnik Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjexxx
mjexxx
3 Followers

'Touch me,' I whispered to her lips, kissing her cheekbones, her eyelids, wanting so badly to let her know how much I wanted all of her, every scrap of her flesh, every drop of her blood. She uttered plaintive little cries into my mouth to which I responded with reassuring sighs before smearing my lips away from hers, down her chin and her neck to her breasts, where her nipples seemed to leap upwards in eagerness towards the tip of my tongue. My mouth alternated between her breasts and her mouth – I found myself unable to do without her kiss for very long.

But their were other lips to consider.

I licked down the length of her, through her cleavage and amongst the tricklings of sweat upon her stomach, her fingers kneading the side of my head, my eyes looking up into hers, miles away at the far end of her body, until I felt the scalding heat of her cunt rising up towards my face. Pushing her open, I was confronted with the weeping pink of an imperfectly healing wound. Only my lips, I decided, could bring comfort, make her whole once more. In the distance I heard her cry out, felt the vibrations of her utterance travel down through her body and emerge in the wet flesh beneath my lips and tongue. Worrying her clit with two fingertips, I spoke to her cunt, cajoled it, replied soothingly to its every pout and whim. Her labia flushed to puce, sweating with obscene vigour, quivering as if in imitation of my tongue which shimmered delicately over every inch of her, unwilling to neglect a single crease, a single fibre.

She came without warning and with a terrifying intensity. The muscles of her inner thighs, pure and hard as titanium, enclosed my head in a shuddering death grip. She made little sound but there was infinite menace in her quavering, disjointed exhalations of breath. I left two fingers inside her violently contracting slit and crawled back up to kiss her, wanting to taste the essence of the paroxysm that she had been seized by; to allow myself to be infected by its all-consuming virulence. Her pupils, huge and black, looked upon mine with what seemed to be bottomless sorrow and I felt my heart torn in two. What could I do but kiss her eyelids shut, caress her hair with my fingertips, and whisper consolingly into her ear?

Gradually the fury within her started to subside, playing itself out in a series of increasingly lethargic spasms. As we lay there, cradling each other breathlessly, I realized, so intent had I been on Keely, that Marc's presence had slipped my mind entirely. I turned my head around to look at him.

'Hello darling,' I said.

'Having fun?'

'I'll say.' I kissed Keely, keeping my eyes on his, and said to her, 'I think Marc is feeling a little left out, sweetheart. Shall we ask him if he'd like to play?'

'Jay...' she said. 'I'd better see if he's ok...'

'I'll go,' I said. I slipped on my knickers and Keely's blouse. 'I won't be a second.'

I looked in on Jay who was still fast asleep. I also stopped off in the kitchen for a glass of water. Returning to the front room, I paused by the door before entering and heard Keely laughing. It was what Marc did. He knew how to soften a woman up. I moved to the other side for a better view. Keely was still on the sofa, sitting in the corner while next to her, perched on the arm, Marc rested his hand on the back of her neck. She leaned forward to allow him to explore the gradient of her spine. It was fascinating to watch the way he was guiding her incrementally towards his crotch. From where I was standing, I could see how hard he was beneath his shorts. He wore a flush that had little to do with the wine he had drunk. I fingered a nipple through the silk of the blouse as his hands surrounded her head, sifting the gold of her hair. He whispered something to her. She looked up and nodded, her hands at his flies. I sank to my hands and knees and began to crawl across the tiles towards them.

When I arrived, Marc's cock was out and in Keely's mouth. I crouched by her feet, running my hands up along her legs, looking at Marc.

'She's a talented girl,' I said. I started to rub her clit, my other hand encircling Marc's balls in order to control the tempo of his delivery. I wanted him to take it slow. Watching Keely's wet mouth getting to grips with the bulk of Marc's cock was something I wanted to savour every minute of. At my prompting she joined me on my knees and allowed me to guide her hand towards my cunt while I reached for hers. Our lips touched about Marc's glans, the tips of our tongues entwining upon the purple meat in an embrace of the most exquisite luxury.

'Fuck...' Marc pressed his fingers against the back of my skull, gazing down in astonishment into Keely's and my upturned, wicked eyes.

'Show her how you do it,' he said. Keely's adoring fingers quickened upon my vulva causing me to groan inquisitively as Marc eased himself into my mouth. Looking on, Keely bit her lower lip with sweet girlishness. Marc bent down and pulled her up to kiss him, his hand seemingly gigantic as it engulfed her breast. His cock tasted of her mouth which I thought still bore a trace of my cunt, a flavour suddenly obliterated by the salt of leaking precum. He drew himself up to his full height, breathing deeply and with infinite bad intent. Unstoppering himself from my mouth, he turned again to Keely whose lips were already parted in an O of anticipation. She took him deeper this time, her tongue extending out along the underside of the cock in order to nullify her gag reflex. My own mouth and eyes widened involuntarily as I watched her swallow it whole before drawing her mouth away with an accomplished flourish. Gasping, her face twisted into a sneer, she rubbed the silk of her throat into the shaft with urgency. Before I had time to prepare myself, Marc had pushed himself back into my mouth, his fingers tightening in my hair.

'My girl...all the way down, babe...'

I managed to ride out the shock and hold him in my throat until he pulled out with a wonderstruck, 'Fuck me...' Her face glossy with sweat, Keely leaned towards me and kissed a bow of drool away from my chin. I felt her touch my nipple with fingers slippery with my own body before she made me taste them. Her pupils seemed to have bled out and absorbed every trace of white in her eyes. She whispered in affirmation into my mouth before Marc coaxed both of us back on to his cock. Keely limboed beneath him to lick at his balls and taint while I jacked him off, flicking my tongue at his pisshole.

'Let me see you fuck her?' I said. I gnawed at his glans. 'Then fuck me with your cock all wet with her pussy?'

'Both your cunts,' he said.

He picked up Keely and kissed her, her legs wrapping around his waist as he lay her down on the sofa. I turned around and found her breast, feeling Marc's hand slip down my back and the crack of my butt to touch me from behind. His cock was sucked in effortlessly by Keely's salivating cunt, completing the circuit of bliss. I lay my head on her belly, my ear picking up the music of her insides, teasing her clit as Marc began to fuck, borne away upon a tide of hot, slick flesh undulating to the ever accelerating rhythm of her breathing,

Marc withdrew his cock and fed it briefly to my mouth before plunging back into Keely. He had two fingers inside me now, their pads tantalizing the roof of my vagina. I was so close but not quite there, a footfall away from hitting the mark. He must have detected a plaintiveness in my expression because he now turned his attention to me, moving across on his knees to behind me and covering the upturned side of my face with his cunt-reeking hand. The ball of his palm slid down over my mouth, smothering the cry I uttered as his cock sank into me. I came almost immediately. Keely squeezed my upper arm with a force proportional to the intensity of the spasm that beset me. I turned my head to look at her, catching a glimpse of a bitch's pout before a shutter of fingers descended over my eyes.

'That's how you come,' Marc said, slapping my hipbone. I felt a sting in my vagina followed by a terrible emptiness as he pulled out hurriedly in order to fuck Keely again. 'Now let's see you.'

Trembling, I slithered up alongside Keely and tilted her face towards mine. 'Sweetheart...'It was all I could manage but it summed up the way I felt. She put her fingers to my cheek, singing her pleasure to my lips. My body reverberated with the echoes of orgasm as I watched over the evolution of hers like a fretful parent. Thin lipped with fury, Marc was fucking her with thorough strokes, each one deepening further the blush that was sweeping down the centre of her body. My lips and tongue moved ceaselessly over hers as we baited each other in a language familiar only to lovers. Keely didn't have to say a single intelligible word and neither did Marc or I. There is also a physical articulacy that exists beyond language. How else to explain the fluid synchronicity that characterized our fucking? I knew exactly when Marc wanted to be in my mouth and I was there before he had pulled out. Keely anticipated his desire to have her on her knees with both my face and his cock between her thighs. Her arsehole presented itself to him with inviolate allure but as much as I could tell he wanted to, he knew not to go there. Flesh spoke to flesh with crystal clarity; it was all the communication we needed.

Above my mouth, Marc's slickened cock negotiated every millimeter of Keely's open body with an epicure's slow, fascinated relish. My tongue lashed out at the protean organ overhead, now pussy, now cock, now some thrilling combination of both. Keely buried her face in the sofa and came with the suddenness and understated savagery of her previous climax. Marc tried and failed to prevent his expulsion by the explosive contraction of her vagina although my attendant mouth offered some consolation.

'I'm fucking there,' he gasped. 'Jesus Christ...'

His cock, critically taut in anticipation of orgasm, tasted like cordite on my tongue. He just about got back inside Keely before his body froze at the conclusion of one final upward thrust. It always seemed to me that when Marc came, it was accompanied by the descent of a pronounced stillness. I became aware of my held breath and the peripheral soundscape of the room – a moth's episodic suicide upon a patio lightbulb, the creaking of pipes in the walls and of bones in their sockets – until the moment was shattered by Keely's sofa-muffled scream as she started to come again. They had missed each other by seconds but it was close enough. Marc extracted his slimed cock and sandwiched its head between her arse cheek and the palm of his hand.

'I'm fucking dead.' He shook his head and laughed breathlessly. 'This shit is going to kill me, I swear.'

Keely slithered from the sofa to the floor and joined me in licking his slackening meat clean, her face drained but satiated. We all looked at each other and in that silent moment the three of us came to an understanding. This was not the end of something but the beginning. Unfortunately for Jay, it was an arrangement in which he was destined to play no part. The boy was dead weight. It was a harsh reckoning, but sometimes life is harsh...

The following morning, the three of us were having breakfast on the patio – it was already shaping up to be another sweltering day – when a befuddled Jay emerged, rubbing his unshaven jaw.

'I feel like death,' he said. 'I was at the café, then, boom... I don't remember a thing.'

'Not to worry. Happens to the best of us,' said Marc. 'Have some coffee.'

Jay sat down next to Keely and kissed her on the cheek.

'Give me the bad news,' he said. 'What did I do?'

'Not a thing,' she said. 'You were out like a light. I can't take you anywhere.'

'I'm sorry, babe. For ruining the evening.'

Keely, Marc and I looked away in three different directions.

'It's okay,' Keely said. She turned her head and looked at him impassively as her hand caressed my thigh beneath the table. 'Like Marc says, it happens to the best of us...'

mjexxx
mjexxx
3 Followers
12