All Comments on 'Due Diligence Ch. 01'

by LuckyBuckYT

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

This is a perfect story for every "Bull" or bull wannabe. You do a great job of creating mental pictures!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Good potential

Your story seems like it has the ingrediants for an interesting read over several chapters. I'll be looking forward to see what develops. I'm not sure I've ever come across a story with the sort of audition you've used in the introduction. I want to see how you use that intro in the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't think so

Must be the dope you use. Otherwiise this will not happen. So toke up and watch your manhood slither in and out of an obvious whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, come on...

Another run-of-the-mill tale of a husband on the way to becoming a cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For the previous comments

I'm not the author, but I love how you readers talk smack about the story, but obviously you read it start to finish. You knew what the story was about based on the category, but read it anyway. I can't help but think you are too, the "little weenies", otherwise you'd have better things to do

passionfever2passionfever2over 12 years ago
great start to a series

Nicely written, a good build up, keep the stories coming, but don't drag it out to much in each chapter, There is more than one place for this story to go.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A little clinical but well written

I so hate it, however, when strangers say "trust me". Other then that , congrats to author for slowly (maybe too much so) ratcheting up drama.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Opener

I am not sure but that trust was given too easily here but it is an interesting idea....

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Disappointment

Title, description, and score are the three factors that attracted me to this story. When I began reading it, the first few lines were great. However, as I began to read the story I found it quite blasé and not engaging. It was quite a let down and felt that it was lacking. The story began to read as though you were retelling an event, instead of trying to engage the reader. Had you done more to engage the reader, I feel, this story would be scored much higher.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I thought it said eliminate the new lover. If BobupandkissmyassBobbi liked it, it had to involve a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous