Dueling Duets Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa's Hobby.
13.7k words
4.5
13.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

The Dueling Duets Series
Dueling Duets (One): Don's Erudition
Dueling Duets (Two): Lisa's Hobby
Dueling Duets (Three): Dave's Education
Dueling Duets (Four): Judy's Revenge

This is the second part of the Dueling Duets Series, telling the same story from four different perspectives. Although you should be able to enjoy this story if you read it first, I recommend that you read the series in the order above.

*

A proof of strength she could not publish more,
Unless she said, 'My mind is now turned whore.'

William Shakespere
Troilus and Cressida, Act 5, Scene 2

Let's get this straight right off. I am not a loose woman. Neither am I a slut or a nymphomaniac. Promiscuous, you suggest? Alright, I won't argue with that. A whore? A friend of mine defines a whore as someone who has slept with more than 100 men. I hope to be a whore someday. But I want to be an ethical whore.

What's ethical about being a whore? Well, ethics are simply rules for dealing with other people, right? I have my rules. Here they are:

1) Thou shalt not do anything which might cause harm or pain to thy husband. Robert A. Heinlein defined Love as the condition which exists when another person's happiness in more important than your own. That's how I feel about Don.

2) Thou shalt not have sex with a person who is unable to accept the risks. If they don't know what the risks are, they're immature. If they know, but don't care about them, they're foolish. Either way, they're trouble. If they know the risks, care about them, and are unwilling to accept them, they won't bother with you.

3) Thou shalt not go to bed with people with bad breath. It's likely that other parts will be dirty also.

4) Thou shalt not pursue a man. If he's attractive, I'll let him know I'm available. If he doesn't make an effort to come and get it, it'll wind up that he's got good reasons for passing it by, or he won't be very exciting when he gets there.

5) Thou shalt not have sex with a new lover on the spur of the moment. When you're horny, you'll do anything to get it. So don't.

6) Thou shalt not go to bed with somebody who you don't enjoy being with. Life's too short.

7) Thou shalt not have one-night stands. It's a lot of work to live with these rules; this one is simply about productivity.

8) When the sex starts getting boring, cut off the affair clean. If you leave old lovers lying around, they have a tendency to bite you like a snake.

9) Remember Rule 1.

This story might make a little more sense if I tell you a little of my history. Let me freshen your drink?

~~~~~~~~~~

I 'lost' my virginity as a senior in high school. Even then, I realized that sex was not only something to enjoy, but something that was dangerous, too. Used unwisely, it led to pregnancy, disease and hurt feelings, none of which I wished on me or any of my male or female friends. So I waited until I was fairly sure that it wasn't dangerous. I slept with only one other guy before I graduated.

When I got into college in the late 60's, I realized that sex was less dangerous, as many people didn't take it so seriously. Pregnancy and disease were just as problematic however, so I slept around enough to get a reputation as easy, but not enough to get one as a slut. Getting into my pants was considered by the guys to be a prize, not a rite of passage. And I never, ever, got drunk in a fraternity house!

I continued this tradition until I met Ray two years after graduation. I immediately fell for him; he had that puppy-dog aura, and I guess I needed a pet. We had a fun time for a couple of years, but when he found me in bed with another man, he couldn't take it. Look, it's my fault that the marriage failed. I was too young and wasn't committed enough. I'm just sorry that I hurt Ray so bad. And I'm thankful that we never started the family he wanted.

We got divorced in the bicentennial year, and for the next eight years I had a ball. Sex was free and easy back then, as there were no diseases that couldn't be cured with a shot of penicillin. (Not that I had much to worry about, I had learned to follow rule 3; men that taste nice with their clothes on have a tendency to have clean gonads. I only caught the clap once.) Birth control concerned me. The pill put me through hell with it's side effects and concerns about cancer; all the other methods worked, IF you did everything exactly right; finally, in 1982, realizing that children was the last thing I ever wanted, I had my tubes tied. I dabbled in everything that was outside the norms; group sex, S/M, lesbianism, the works. After awhile, I found out that I was interested in only five things:

Cock in Cunt

Cock in Mouth

Cock in Ass

Man's tongue in Cunt

The various kissing, touching, licking and sucking that lead to the above four.

This life-style came to a screeching halt in the mid 80's when first herpes and then AIDS raised their ugly heads. Luckily, just about that time, Don came along. He made me feel just the way I wanted to feel, he was adventurous when it counted, he allowed me the freedom I needed (not just about sex, but with my career and other life choices too.) Fifteen months after I met him, it turned out that we had both been 'faithful' to each other for over eight of them, and we figured that we might as well make it formal. Children? My dear, I'm telling you that Don is perfect; he'd gotten a vasectomy the same year that I got fixed.

I realized that this was going to be a major life-style change. We never mentioned being faithful for the rest of our lives, and I don't think either of us dwelled on it, but for the first two years we were married neither of us made any efforts. We did all the things newly wed couples do: got the china we needed, bought a house, joined a country club, the whole yuppie works. Then we started pillow talk not only about all our old lovers, but about our fantasies for the future, too. It was soon after that I sat down and figured out my ethical rules; if and when Don ever let me loose, I knew I needed a chain to keep me in the neighborhood.

One day we received terrible news. We had some very good friends and next-door neighbors and Fred, Jill's husband, was killed in an auto accident. Jill, of course, was devastated, and relied on us to help her and her two young children after all the relatives had gone home. The three of us became best of friends. She came over whenever she had a moment just to talk to me, and Don was always over there playing with the kids or fixing stuff around her house. One day, Don came back and said to me, "Lisa, Jill just hit on me."

"Did you nail her?" I asked. Nobody's ever accused me of being subtle.

"Lisa! She's going through a real tough time now. The last thing she needs is more complications."

"The last thing she needs is more negative feelings, like being horny and alone. You should give her what he needs."

"But what about you? What about our marriage?"

"Do you think that I'd be upset with you because you choose to be sweet with one of our dearest friends? I think the next time she comes on to you, you should just let her have it."

The next day, when Jill came over I turned the conversation to sex and love, and let her know indirectly that anything she did with Don was okay with me. After a week of the two of them mooning over each other, they still hadn't done anything about it.

One evening, I arranged for a baby-sitter for Jill and told her she was coming over to our house for dinner and relaxation. Over salads and wine, I told them that I thought they were being silly, that I was going to go to a movie, and would be gone for at least two and a half hours. I told them that what they did was their business. And then I left.

When I got back, the downstairs was dark, and I heard noises from the bedroom. I got a drink and a book, and sat down in our rec room. After awhile, Don sauntered nakedly out to get some cold drinks from the refrigerator and found me. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were home."

"Don't sweat it. You look pooped," I remarked, observing his anatomy. "Are you and Jill enjoying yourselves?"

"We sure are. Are you still okay with this?"

"Absolutely. The two of you don't have to rush out on my account. Let her stay in there as long as she wants."

Of course, they were out twenty minutes later. Jill started to be embarrassed, but I just hugged her and let her know that I cared for her, and that anything she needed was fine by me. Soon after that, Don walked her home and came right back. Don was too fatigued that night to get it on with me, but his tongue worked just fine.

For the next eight months, it was a regular menage a tois. Don was with her five or six times a month. Sometimes Jill would farm the kids out to her relatives, and a few times I baby sat for them. After awhile, Jill met a divorced man and Don quickly stepped out of the way. Jill and Bob got married after a few months, and still live next door in a strictly monogamous relationship. They're great friends, but not as close as Jill and Fred were.

Threesomes? Oh, Jill wasn't in it for the sex, she needed companionship. If I had inserted myself into the formula, it might have screwed her up big time. The single time that Don suggested it, I just ignored it. See rule #2.

A couple of months into Jill and Don's affair, Don asked me what I was doing about the lack of attention.

"What lack of attention?"

"Well, you know, I mean the physical side of things." Guys can be such dorks.

"Oh, you mean I'm not getting laid as much as I used to."

"Well, yeah."

"What am I supposed to do, Don? Take on a lover myself? How would you feel about that? I'd never do anything that would hurt you, and you never told me it was okay."

After discussing it for awhile, we set up some ground rules. It was okay for either of us to have other lovers as long as we were inconspicuous, and that we didn't keep secrets from each other.

I didn't do anything. A couple of weeks later when Don mentioned it again, I just told him that I thought it was just pillow talk, nothing serious. Don told me that it was serious, and that he was disappointed.

"Why?"

"Well, two nights after our talk, you worked really late at the office. I figured that you'd gone and gotten a guy and weren't telling me about it."

"No, dear, I wouldn't do that. When I do have an affair, you'll be the third to know. I promise."

And that set a binding contract down. I didn't wait to be told a third time. I'm climbing the ranks of a Fortune-1000 company in the Human Resources department, and part of the dues are serving on industry councils and the like. I was on a committee, and at the next meeting, when they asked for volunteers for some silly report, Brian, a married guy I liked a lot stepped up and said he'd do it, but he needed one other person to help. I agreed to serve as his assistant.

We met at my office after hours a few nights later to work on it, and I was wearing the right amount of everything. A red blouse that wasn't too tight with a little cleavage, a white skirt that had a slit up the side to show lots of leg, red pumps and jewelry.

As we worked, I let him see some leg, and I would bend over once in awhile so that he could take a peek at my sheer bra. I could see him getting hot, and as we were nearing the end of the evening's work, I stood up, went behind him to point at some figures, and let my tits rub his arm. Of course, we started kissing and after awhile, he grabbed my breast. I'm sure he thought he was going to get laid right on my desk.

I stopped and said, "Brian, what would your wife think about this?"

"The same thing your husband would, I guess."

"Really? My husband knows everything about me, and if we have an affair I will tell him about it within days. Don doesn't mind that I fool around, but he wants me to be safe. Can you say the same about your wife? And if you can't, will you be okay if she finds out about it?"

We kissed a couple more times, and I told him to think about it. If he decided to get serious, let me know.

He didn't call me back, so I figured it was a bust. When I saw Brian at the next council meeting, I said hello and asked, "So how's it hanging?"

"Pretty well, I think. I'd like to talk to you about it sometime."

"Anytime you're ready."

He called me at home the next evening, and Don answered the phone. Handing it over to me, I said, "Hello, Brian."

"Hi, Lisa, you know I've been thinking."

"About what?"

"Well, you know, how we were acting that night and how beautiful you are, . . ."

"Oh, and how you'd like to fuck me?"

"Lisa! Is your husband listening to this?"

"He sure is. Do you have a problem with that?" Don had picked his ears up at the F-word, and was giving me a quizzical look.

"Well, no, I guess not, as long as he doesn't."

"He doesn't, I told you that. So, have you finally decided that you want to get into my pants?"

"Well, I was thinking of how I could put it a little more romantically, but since it's out on the table, yes, I'd enjoy that."

"Oh, I know you will." Don was listening intently now. "And what about your wife, what are we going to do about her?"

"I've decided that I'm a big boy. I'm willing to accept the chance that she'd find out. Or were you planning on calling her up?"

"I wouldn't do that. I don't kiss and tell, except to my husband. Okay, it's your move, what should we do?"

"Well, my wife is going out of town this week to visit some relatives. I was thinking that you could come over to my house . . ."

"No, Brian, not a good idea. Your wife could easily find out. Why don't you get a room at a nice hotel, and I'll meet you in the lounge? Say, 7:30 on Friday evening?"

We agreed, and I hung up the phone. Then I went over to Don and said, "Well, I told you you'd know. Is this still okay, I can back out if you want me to?" Don's prick was as hard as they get. As I was talking to him, I took it out and started playing with it.

"Oh, no, Lisa, you won't get out of it as easily as that. You made a date with him. But I'd sure like to be a mouse in the corner."

So I told Don what I was planning on doing to Brian, and did it to him instead. For the first time in a long time, Don came twice with me that night. Afterwards, I said, "Well, you can't be a mouse in the corner. I've tried it, and I don't care for exhibitionism. But would you like to meet him before we screw?"

He decided that he would, just for curiosity's sake.

Friday night rolled around, and I had Don drive me to the hotel. It was summertime, and I wore a serious trolling outfit, tight halter top and shorts that were painted on. We got a booth in the lounge, and I sat where I could see the door. Don took a seat across from me. When Brian walked into the bar, I got up and stepped up to where he could greet me without seeing Don. I gave him a kiss that promised a lot more, and then sat down. When I introduced Brian to Don, he nearly shit!

The three of us sat there, drinking our drinks and making small talk. Brian was a little confused, and I reached over to hold his hand. Underneath the table, I started playing footsies and then reached under the table to rub his leg. After awhile, I took his hand and put it on my thigh. The chicken didn't have the nerve to move it higher, but he sure wasn't taking it off either. Finally, I gave Don a prearranged signal. He swallowed the rest of his drink, got up and said, "Brian, I'm sure that you two have a lot of work to do on that report. Would you do me the favor of driving Lisa home when you guys are finished?" Then he left.

It didn't take Brian long to get us out the bar and up to the room he had rented. I knew that he thought we were going to just take off our clothes and bang, but I wanted to have some fun with him. I had finished the report, and it was perfect. Except, that is, for four glaring errors I had placed in it. I kissed Brian, a deep sloppy kiss, and then told him that I wanted him to look the report over and see if he could find anything wrong with it. He thought I was joking, but I was serious; we had to finish our work before we could play. I laid down on the bed, and made him sit in the chair to review my work.

When Brian found the first error, I took my sandals off. When he got the second one, I stood up and peeled off my shorts, revealing a tiny G-string. I told him to go on reading the report, and laid back down on the bed. He couldn't take his eyes off of me, and it must have taken him 10 minutes to find the next mistake. I told him to come over to the bed and take my halter top off. In a shot he was over, stripping it off to give him a great view of my tits, and he was sucking and feeling me everyplace. I started stripping his clothes off until I got to his underwear, and then stopped. "You've still got one more mistake to find." I had him lay on his side on the bed to read the report, and then I cuddled up beside him. I was rubbing my body all over of him, and my hands were freely roaming over the front of his body, putting my fingers into his mouth, pinching his nipples, and leaving no part untouched, except for his dick. I came close, but wouldn't grab it. Brian was unable to concentrate on the paper, and I gave him a couple of hints. Finally, he spotted it, and I grabbed his pecker.

Rolling him on his back, I put a tit into his mouth, and started serious manipulation of his tool. Then I started kissing him starting at the mouth, going around to his eyes, ears and neck, down to his nipples and finally got down to his briefs. I stripped them off, and there was one of the stiffest tools I've ever had the pleasure to know. I got it into my mouth, and got him going until he almost came, at which point I stopped my ministrations. Getting up, I pulled off my panties, sat on the dresser, and told him, "Okay, Sparky, let's see what you can do for me." He wanted to come over and put it in me, but I told him that he couldn't until he made me come first. Pushing his head down between my legs, I let him eat me.

Now remember, this was the first man (other than Don) that I'd had in almost five years. I don't know if Brian was really that good, but he had me coming in no time. I was seeing stars when I got him up and guided his cock home. In about two minutes, we were both grunting and groaning, and his sperm was going up into my twat. I loved it!

We got down from there, and I said that I wanted a hot bath, would he like one too? Surprise, surprise, he did, he did!

After drawing the bath, I let him get in first, and then sat with my back to his stomach. I gave him the soapy washcloth, and told him to get me clean. He got the idea, and started rubbing all of my body that he could reach with the cloth. When he got down to my pussy, he let the washcloth slip away and started finger fucking me. I just relaxed and let myself come. By that time, I could tell from the lump in my back that he was ready to go again, so I turned around and sat on top of him. I moved very slowly, so that we wouldn't start a tidal wave, and it wasn't long until he was spending again, with me joining him in the fervor.

We stood up, soaped each other all over again, and then rinsed in the warm shower. Then we toweled each other off, and got under the bed clothes. We were just kissing and nibbling each other. He made me come once more by eating me, but I couldn't get him to come in my mouth. We finally fell asleep.

I woke about 4:30 in the morning, and it wasn't long before Brian was up too, in more ways than one. I finally got him to come in my mouth (I love the different tastes that men's sperm have; in a strange way, it's like the different varieties and vintages of wine.) Afterwards, we nibbled and sucked some more, and then he was getting ready again. I let him climb on top of me in missionary, a position I detest, but before he could spend, I turned around, laid on my side with my back facing him, and let him enter me from the rear. Before too long, it was starlight for both of us again.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers