Dueling Duets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to his house, we were both ready for some serious sex. Judy's car wasn't in the garage, so we figured we were home free. We drove into the garage, slammed the car doors, went in the side entrance and attacked each other up the stairway until we got to the bedroom. Dave opened the door, and walked in before me. He stopped cold, and I looked over his shoulder to see Judy sitting on top of a guy. She was wearing a black negligee, bunched at the waist, stockings and the choker I'd been wearing the last time I was in this room! Then I looked at the guy, and it was my husband. I gasped in surprise.

Judy told Don to keep going, and ordered the two of us to sit on the bed and watch. 'All right!' I thought, 'live sex shows!' Dave was in shock, and I led him over to the bed, and sat him down. Judy was grinding away, and I could see that Don was nice and hard as his dick slithered in and out of Judy's slippery vagina. I looked down at Dave, and could see that he had a raging hard-on. I started kissing him on the neck, and finally got his attention. I got him out of his clothes, then stripped mine off, and laid down on the bed next to Don. Dave was on me in a flash, in the missionary position. I put my legs around him, and grabbed his ass. It didn't take him long to come. I was close, but I was too interested in the noises that Judy was making. She's a world class screamer! This was a frigid woman? What had gone on in the last two weeks that I didn't know about?

As Dave was getting off me, Judy reached over, hugged him while my husbands dick was still at attention inside of her, and kissed him. I bent over and gave Don a kiss with a question mark attached.

When we all started to get up, Judy put on her transparent robe, told us all to laze around , and left us to get some drinks and snacks. Don asked us (US!) what we were doing there. Dave gave a befuddled answer; it was clear that he wasn't thinking too well due to the shock of the situation. While I was filling in the story, Judy walked back into the room, poured us all a glass of champagne, and sat down on a fainting couch to watch us sort the story out. I figured I fix her, so while I continued, I got both of the guys to work on me with their hands. After all, I brought Dave off earlier, but hadn't gotten any myself. Eventually, I got Dave to eat me, and had a pretty good orgasm, but it didn't seem to make much difference to Judy; in fact, she urged Dave on.

After we were done, I just looked at Don who had gone over to sit with Judy while this was going on, and asked, "Okay, loverboy, what in the hell WERE you doing here, fucking Dave's wife?"

Judy didn't let Don answer, but started giving us the story herself. It seems that when Don had met her to get my jewelry, she asked him how she could make herself more exciting, Don had said that she needed a tutor. He took on that duty, and Judy started in on the process of seducing him. ('Conniving little bitch!' I thought. It was that moment that I really started to like her.) She planned the whole thing so that we would pop in at the exact moment she was being deflowered. But, instead, she had found out that sex could be fun for it's own sake, and the two of them had spent Wednesday and Thursday nights screwing each other. I hoped Don had had more fun the first time than I had with Dave. (Yes, I keep score. I like to win, too, but it's much more important to play the game, if you know what I mean.)

After she was done with her story, Judy started to screw Dave. I would have liked to stay and watch, but then I figured it was sort of like a honeymoon for them, so I snuck out of the room, taking Don with me. We were thinking about just leaving, and then realized that neither of us had a car. Judy's screams from the master bedroom were making me horny again, and Don told me that he hadn't come yet tonight. Seems he was about too when we popped in, and then he was too interested in watching Dave screw me to get off. So we found a guest bedroom, and fooled around in there until Dave came out to take us home.

As we left, Judy was dressed in a jumpsuit that I would wear in a second, but I never thought Judy would slip herself into something like that. After seeing that outfit, and having watched her screw Don's balls off, I knew she didn't need much help. She gave me a jewelry box, and told me to have fun with the contents. As I confirmed a few minutes later, she'd returned my choker to me.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning as we were eating breakfast, I got a few more details out of Don. It seems that Judy really had been inexperienced until a few days earlier, when Don had taught her what I had shown him over the years. We decided that Dave and Judy were on a second honeymoon, and that they needed a 'wedding' present. I wanted to get her a vibrator, but Don won out, and we got them a copy of 'Joy of Sex,' and dropped it off on their porch so that we wouldn't disturb them.

That evening, I was going to take Don out to dinner. I donned the same black outfit that I wore the first time I was in Dave and Judy's house, including the choker. Don recognized it, and got so excited that we wound up making love in the parlor. We decided just to call out for Chinese, and discussed the affair of Dave and Judy for the rest of the evening.

I saw Judy from a distance at the club over the next few weeks. She was dressing smartly now, and she waved to me, but we never got a chance to say more than, "Hi, how are you?"

Then one evening, when the club was beginning to slow down for the winter, we were over there having dinner, and Judy and Dave came in. We invited them to join us, and Judy was in fine fettle. She'd loosened up a lot, and I really enjoyed her company. Dave was giving me the sexy eye, but I just ignored him, and finally he stopped, realizing that what we had was over. When all the staff were out of earshot, Dave and Judy thanked Don for saving their marriage. (What, I did nothing? Oh, yeah, now I remember, I'm the 'other woman.') They wanted to give him something, but Don, always the gentleman, turned it down. I kicked him under the table. They said they'd get even somehow.

The next day, I was taking a steam at the club, and Judy came in. It was only the two of us. We started talking, and Judy told me that she knew what Don really wanted. "A threesome," I answered. Judy laughed and asked me how I knew. I told her that was all guys ever wanted, more girls when they couldn't take care of the one they already had.

Well Judy said that if I ever wanted to give him his wish, she'd be happy to be the third party, with Dave's blessing. I thought, screw Don, he's had enough, but then I thought, 'Hey, I can get some fun out of this myself.' So we set it up for the next Friday evening.

Judy came over as soon as I got home from work, and Judy asked to see my costumes; Judy found one she really liked, so I told her to dress in it. It was a little large for her, but I knew Don would never notice. I didn't think that Don had ever seen it, as I'd got it as a gift from a guy who had a fetish. When Don came home from work, I was sitting in the living room in a green outfit I'd gotten from Fredericks. Don started getting interested in me, and I asked him if he wanted a drink. I called for the maid, and Judy walked in, wearing my little maid's outfit. Don's eyes bugged out, and then his tongue did too. For the next two hours, Judy and I took turns fucking his socks off. We did it, too. He got too pooped to pecker, and then I put a bug in his ear that he should call Dave for assistance. He did, and then we tied Don up. When Dave walked into the bedroom, the two naked bitches jumped on him and tied him up too. While we had our way with Dave, Don just had to lie there and watch. Poor Don!

After we released them, Judy started playing with Don, and I showed Dave a copy of the Kama-Sutra, which he hadn't studied before. We tried a couple of positions, but Dave's got to be a lot more flexible before he'll be good at it.

Since then, the four of us have been a joint item. Dave graduated from sex high-school, and he's working with me on his bachelor's degree now. Sometimes the four of us get together, sometimes it's a threesome (especially if one of us goes out of town for awhile,) and we always like to swap just for the fun of it.

Don, Dave and I have created a little tradition. We play a three-way golf match once a year. The winner gets to do me while the other one watches and acts as a caddy. And if I win? They both pay. Judy doesn't get into that match -- she thought about taking up golf, but it never clicked for her.

And, yes, Judy and I do go shopping together. She shows me the right thing to buy as often as I do for her.

Me, men other than Don and Dave? Don't be silly, I still have my goal to be a whore before I'm sixty. I'm pretty sure I'll make it.

This story will be retold in Dueling Duets (Three): Dave's Education

You've read this story, and, I hope, you have an opinion about it.
Please take one mouse click to vote below. It's important to me to know your opinion.
1 -- I hated it
2 -- I didn't like it much
3 -- Liked it; keep on writing
4 -- I really liked it, a good read
5 -- Loved it, one of the best