Duke Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex steams up Duke's bachelor life.
5.1k words
4.64
22.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thelma arrived from Dubbo just before noon. Duke, wearing only shorts, wondered should he offer her tea but she kissed him, rather like an elderly aunt, and said her tongue was hanging out; did he have beer?

"Yeah come and look through the house and then take a couple of cans down to the spa pool in the garden shed. Naturally the heater is switched off."

"Why are you being uncivil and not joining me?"

"I prefer being nude in a spa."

"Well so do I so what's the problem? You'll have to get used to seeing me walking around nude so why not start with full exposure on day one?"

"Okay."

She looked sympathetic. "What's the matter?"

"For some reason I thought having sex with you would be unlikely."

"God Duke, can't you go into a pool with a woman without thinking sex?"

"No."

"Or seeing a bit of bared tit or ass?"

"No."

She laughed and said he'd better be ready to be trained in the art of restraint.

"So you're not mad at me being like that?"

"No darling, I realize you are male, but you can forget about having sex with me."

Duke said indignantly, "That's what I suggested at the beginning of this conversation."

"Oh yes, so you did. You know I really didn't expect to have interesting conversations with you."

Duke had no answer for that. "Your car is dusty. I'll clean the exterior for you at sunset."

"In that case I'll clear away after dinner. I admire your cooperative spirit. Obviously your mother trained you well."

"Are you as old as my mother?"

She giggled and said he was such a tease, that she was forty-one.

Later in the garden shed Thelma said admiringly, "You have made the interior of this old shed look quite palatial just like your house. I have nothing but admiration for you."

"Thanks," Duke said, dropping his shorts and staring defiantly at Thelma who just smiled. As he settled into the pool she said, "If you get a boner watching me undress don't worry. I've seen many over the years."

"I'll close my eyes."

"Don't bother," she said, and ignored him as she began unbuttoning the front of her thin summer dress.

This was the moment Duke enjoyed with a new woman... to see what she had. They all had a slit and tits but were packaged differently. Thelma's long black hair had a white streak coloured over her forehead and the white dissipated toward the top of her crown. She was quite pretty with dark green eyes and a full mouth that could only be described as very kissable. She was almost as tall as he was but would be much lighter. She removed the dress, exposing flesh bulging at the sides of quite a large bra and she had the rounded belly of an older woman. She obviously shaved under her armpits. Her upper thighs were rather heavy and Duke took in the full peach shaped pussy framed under her tight and cute panties.

He watched expectedly as she reached behind to unhook her bra.

She noticed his intent gaze and said, soundly slightly embarrassed, "They flop."

"Good," he croaked, not meaning to croak.

She looked startled and then dropped them.

They were real beauts and Duke had a great urge to tell her but used, er, restraint, thinking she'd probably appreciate that.

She stepped out of her panties awkwardly as to be expected and Duke saw the black bush was neatly clipped. He looked up to see her watching him.

He stood, unabashed at displaying a half erection, and held out his hand to help her step down on to the inbuilt seat.

"Thank you," she said, offering no comment about him being fully shaved.

He pulled a couple of tinnies from the esky (portable cooler) and tossed one to her. She caught it deftly and the wobble of her tits send his dick into full erection.

She startled him with her next comment. "May we do this every evening before dinner?"

"Yeah, good idea."

"Your cat loves you."

"Yeah Misty has no one else."

"And you do?"

"Women find me more than I find them."

Duke watched as she poured beer into her mouth, quite sure her nipples had become more prominent. Hmmmm.

"I wonder why I'm not surprised women find you attractive?"

He knew he was not expected to reply to that.

Thelma had chosen the bedroom directly opposite Duke's and he'd half-expected her to come padding across to his bed during the night. But she didn't. He wondered if she had cancer or a serious STD.

A couple of days later he reasoned she was just not sexually interested in him.

But why not? He asked Misty but she chose not to reply. Well cats can be jealous.

Gretchen and Bevan invited them to dinner on Thursday night, Debra and Rogan had them over for dinner on Saturday night and Gina and Carlo had everyone over for a barbie lunch on Sunday.

"I really like your three mothers," Thelma said drunkenly on Sunday as Duke undressed her and put her to bed.

"Debra enjoys talking to you."

"That's because I talk to her about babies. I've had children and I was the eldest in my family of five and the next one to follow me didn't arrive until I had started primary school so I became used to helping mom with her babies. Dad left her when I was sixteen and that's when she began working as a prostitute. Years later I was working long hours, earning big money, and I helped her with finance to buy a brothel. I still lived at home and at that stage and we all shifted into the third floor of the brothel and I took the role of mother. We had our own staircase that opened on to the street. We all had a key and never experienced any unpleasant incidents."

"That is a most interesting story. Good night," Duke said, kissing her on the lips for the first time.

"Do you want to have sex?"

Ah, so the moment had arrived. But he hesitated and asked, "Do you?"

"Not really but go right ahead."

"No thanks Thelma. I'll only have sex with you when you really want me to shaft you."

Thelma began work on the following Friday and that evening she hosted the three mothers and their husbands to dinner, having arranged with the mothers to get in baby sitters. They only organized one, having all the kids sleeping at Gina's home.

Thelma and Duke had been sharing cooking duties but on this occasion she did everything and pulled out all stops, presenting a sit down banquet that blew everyone away because of her brilliance as a chef and the impressive way she served using Duke as her kitchen hand.

Thelma had been too busy to get drunk so Duke held back on his consumption of red wine expecting to be called into her room to perform. But when he kissed her in the doorway of her bedroom, congratulating her once again for the wonderful meal, she failed to make a suggestive comment and so he retreated.

However when they were in the spa next evening Thelma began to play with her nipples. Her breasts were under the water but floating a little and Duke could see what she was doing.

"Come over a do this for me," she said softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I wish to have sex, my body is crying for it."

Duke shot over to sit beside her. Thelma had a hand on his half-erect penis before he'd pulled a tit to the surface to begin licking it.

He cupped and squeezed the swollen tits as if they were his prized possession.

"God Duke, take it easy," she gasped. "You'll be having me cream before you begin licking me."

Oh did Duke love it when she talked to him like that. So many women wouldn't talk suggestively when having sex; they'd just go uh-uh, oh-oh, oh yes and sigh as they came or would stay silent and pretend they weren't sweating and suddenly would scream, scaring the crap out of Duke and moan as their release subsided.

Thelma cooed, "Oh god Duke, don't drown as the pool surges over my pussy or do you call it a cunt?"

His mouth was buried so he couldn't answer.

"Attah boy. Oooh that's right over my button. Bejesus, fuck-a-doodle-doo. Oh god, I'm coming so early."

She then breathed out with a whoosh.

"That was great," Duke said. "You have a nice cunt... er I mean pussy."

"Oh thank you darling. Let's go over to the house and fuck till we go blind."

Jesus.

They sat nude on the sofa facing each other, both with their legs up. That had just happened without any discussion or instruction. Duke pulled her too him, guiding her legs over his hips and they both watched the fat dick slowly disappear into her.

"This truly is one of the great moments of sex," Thelma purred.

"Yeah I sometimes am tense waiting for the babe to scream pull out that I'm too big for her but luckily for me you are cavernous."

"Oh thank you darling, you charming seducer of women," Thelma said sarcastically.

He smiled and said not to be angry with him. He rarely had the opportunity to 'slosh about'. She had strong thighs so ought to be capable of closing round him when she felt the need.

She stared at him showing a faint smile.

"Um we didn't discuss a condom."

She bared her teeth. "I think you know if you give me an STD I'll kill you. I'm safe because after my second child via my bastard of a husband I had my tubes tied. Both kids elected to stay with the bastard because they didn't wish to leave the comfort of home. Anna is in her final year at boarding school and Steven began university this year. Their father always forked across money whenever they asked for it so he'd the hero."

"Right, enough of that for the moment. Lift while I hook my right leg round under you and you sit on that to keep us close together."

"That's it now brace back on your hands... that's it... and raise you right leg and allow me to bend up my left leg and place it just under you knee."

"Great. Now you lower that foot on to my leg just below the knee. Good, and my foot is now trapped under your knee for additional stability."

"God Duke I'm forty-one."

"Stop your moaning. I brace back and raise my butt and I swing back and forth into you and you shuffle your ass back and forth as little or as much as you wish. We can talk and look at one another during unhurried sex and it could take up to an hour before we both have ejaculated."

"I won't be able to walk if it takes that long."

"Stop bitching. I'll carry you to the bathroom if necessary."

"Omigod Duke, this is beautiful. I'm feeling great sensations and it feels so elegant."

"Yeah I reckon women who don't like to sweat during sex ought to use this position but they will need to be strong with a great back. You have that solid build."

"Oh thank you. You are a real fucking charmer Duke."

Later Duke went to the shed and emptied the pool and cleaned it, a weekly chore. When he and Misty returned Heather said, "A Nikki Armstrong called on your cell phone. She asked me who I was and I said I was your friend Thelma. The bitch cut the call."

"She is my niece's best friend and stayed here till she found work in Melbourne. This is the first time she's called so I have her number. I'll call her in the morning, giving her time to cool down. She slept with me while she was here."

"God it must have felt great having someone that young."

"It was okay but she was a bit tight."

"God you men."

"Stop being a jealous cow. What do you want for dinner?"

"Can we go out for dinner?"

"It's almost 10:00 on a Sunday night so not much will be open. You have the choice of Chinese or dining with the truckies at their Pit Stop. I recommend a steak at the Pit Stop."

"Will I be safe there?"

"Go in showing too much tit and leg and I won't vouch for your safety. Some of those guys are rumoured to fuck anything that moves."

"I have a long summer dress and can flatten out my boobs."

"Perfect and just remember to eye me and not any of them."

As they drove off with Misty who was always made welcome at Pit Stop Thelma said, "Never did I expect it to be so enjoyable and... er... creative living with you. You fuck like a buck out of Karma Sutra and take your cat out to dinner. You know, now that we've had sex I won't mind being seen in your company around town."

"Thanks I'll get used to being asked if you are my mother."

Duke's eyes watered and his ear rang as she thumped him. Of course she then complained he'd hurt her hand.

* * *

After a fortnight of ravishing each other sexually, Thelma and Duke settled down to having sex morning and night like every other couples do but they kept it interesting with plenty of variety. One Saturday morning after having sex in the bath Thelma said she was missing the kids.

"Then arrange to meet them somewhere in Sydney."

"I don't wish my husband to see me."

Duke knew he had to be firm.

"Look text your kids saying you wish to see them next Friday night and ask them to nominate the meeting place and emphasise you don't want their father to know about this meeting. Then arrange to see your lawyer late Friday afternoon to be briefed on progress with the divorce and to sign anything he needs to be signed. I'll drive you to Sydney so all we have to do is to arrange to have Friday afternoon off and leave at noon. If it goes well then arrange to meet your kids for breakfast on Sunday morning and then you meet me and we'll head home."

"I can't ask you to do this for me."

"Of course you can't so I'm telling you what we will do. Gretchen looks after Misty whenever I go away."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's the least I can do for you. Now get out of here and go text your kids."

"Why text them?"

"Because if you call them your husband could hear them take the call and said 'Hi mum' before you have time to demand confidentiality."

"God you are brilliant. That must be why you were given a big dick."

During a coffee break next day Duke called Nikki.

"Oh it's you. Who is that woman?"

Nikki please be reasonable. Did you expect me to never have sex again unless it was with you?"

"I... er... I felt a surge of passion when I heard a strange woman identify herself."

"Well I'm sorry I wasn't there to answer my phone. I was out cleaning the spa pool."

"Oh yes, Sunday evening. I should have remembered."

"Have you found a guy yet?"

Nikki spirit seemed to lift. "Yes a very nice guy... what the hell is this, an inquisition?"

"I could point out in your view it's okay for you to be fucking some guy but no way am I permitted...."

"I'm sorry Duke. I was out of line. I was hit by jealousy that's all. I'm not attempting to control your life."

"Thanks, apology accepted. Do you wish to come and visit?"

"Will that woman be there?"

"Her name is Thelma and yes she will."

"In that case I won't be visiting you."

"Please yourself. Now let's talk about you, your work and where are you living and what you do when not at work or engaging in sex."

"Well there is free time. Bruce doesn't go at it half the night like you do."

"Ah, so his name is Bruce. Is he making your happy?"

The tension was gone and they chatted on like old friends.

* * *

Duke and Thelma left the mine at noon and headed east. Once they got on to the Mitchell Highway near Orange they began to make good time. Arriving in Sydney they went to the Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, where Thelma had secured a two night special off the Internet.

The room was great and Duke said, "You have the best part of an hour to spare. Go shopping."

Thelma said, "Wouldn't you rather have sex on this huge bed?"

She saw his eyes light up and cuddled him to her breast and said he was just like a little boy; she could read him like a book.

The lawyer had arranged a video link with the firm's branch in Dubbo for the following Wednesday at 10:00 for both sides in the divorce to begin settlement negotiations. That meant Thelma wouldn't have to make the much longer journey to a meeting in Sydney and her lawyer said the other lawyer had indicated her client appeared confident they could reach settlement in just the one meeting.

Thelma rushed back to the hotel with that news and then she and Duke began a leisurely walk around the perimeter of Darling Harbour and returned to the hotel two hours later for a drink before Thelma went off to meet her kids at 9:00 for dinner. She did not return to the hotel until lunch time the next day, but she'd called Duke to explain why; the kids wanted her to be with them and they would sleep at her sister's home.

Thelma was very happy when she and Duke left for Thompson early Sunday afternoon.

"The kids are handling this well, like the young adults they are. My daughter had turned eighteen before my husband and I began our trial separation and that is very fortunate because no dependant children are involved in this dissolution of marriage."

"That's one problem less for you," Duke said passively, hoping that ended talk about her husband, the divorce and its affect on the kids. He really wasn't interested because he wasn't involved. His relationship was solely with Thelma. She got the hint and no further discussion of family matters followed. He knew a really deep friendship had established between her and Debra so Debs could be the listening post rather than him.

The settlement talks between Thelma and her husband concluded successfully in just less than five hours and she had to return to Dubbo next day taking his ute after dropping him off at the mine. She had to sign the agreement and copies that had arrived by overnight courier.

Duke thought he'd now have a far more relaxed and lively Thelma to share his life but sadly that just didn't happen. She became depressed and felt the need to be with her children, or at least within easy reach.

Duke said after she'd unloaded her woes, "Then you best resign and return to Sydney."

"Then you won't mind?"

"Nah."

"You bastard," she cried and ran from the room, leaving Duke thinking perhaps he could have handled that more sensitively. But then he thought why bother? In her mind she'd already left him and she signalled that later that evening by announcing she was moving back into her original bedroom. He just smiled and said she should do whatever made her feel comfortable.

Although she never went to the spa pool with Duke again, they occasionally had sex in the lounge but they both realized something had gone from their lovemaking. If she knew what it was she never revealed those thoughts. Duke believed he'd simply lost interest in her because of her behaviour and she now regarded him as 'the bastard'. He made no effort to effect reconciliation, thinking what was the use. He decided to just have sex with her when she wanted that to happen.

Thelma left him a month later when she'd worked out her notice of resignation at the mine. She hadn't hinted to the three mothers that she was leaving. Duke told them on Friday afternoon; he'd taken Thelma to Orange the previous afternoon to catch the train to Sydney.

The women listened to him in near disbelief.

"But why?" Gina asked.

"We began falling apart after she concluded her divorce settlement and she began talking about moving back to be closer to her children."

"Yes she did appear to be showing signs of stress after reaching settlement," Debra said. "In fact now that I think about it she showed signs of being increasingly depressed."

Gretchen challenged Duke, "Couldn't you have done more to turn around her black mood?"

He just shrugged and looked away.

"Well I sympathise with you," Gretchen said and the other two women nodded when Debra said, "I really don't think Duke could have done anything to drive Thelma away because if he had she would have told me."

"Something will turn up," Duke muttered as the women walked off to the school gates.

Like what? That's bullshit, he scowled, spilling his heart to Misty who looked quite unconcerned.

Two Saturday mornings later Gretchen came over with a cake. Duke, who was washing the ute, was in a much better frame of mind and smiled and said, "Nice ass."

"You can't see it head on," she giggled. "Come on inside and you may have a peep. Bevan has taken the kids to tennis coaching. I can sneak half an hour to be with you."

12