Duke Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duke followed her to the kitchen and as soon as she put down the cake he spun her around and kissed her deeply.

"God Duke," she said pulling away breathlessly and wiping her lips. "Are you on heat?"

He shrugged and grabbed a tit in his big mitt. "I have been thinking I'm a failure with women."

"God no, not you Duke. Debra and Gina and I love you and many other women will really like you because you have such an easy disposition and know how to turn on the charm."

"That's because I don't have a nagging wife and moaning kids."

She just smiled at that. "You've just had a couple of unlucky breaks, that's all. It happens to everyone. At her wedding, Gina's mom's first lover ran from the church and was never seen again and Bevan dropped me after we had been going round for six months and I took him back eighteen months after he'd sown his oats and came to realize I was the best fuck he'd every had."

Duke had just pulled his cock from Gretchen's mouth and was slowly pushing it up her butt when his house phone went. It rang just three times.

"Wrong number he grunted."

After a brief pause it rang again, only three times.

"Jesus," he shouted, pulling out and grabbing his pants. "There must be no one at Gina's place."

"Nor mine and Rogan's at golf. Thank Christ Debra has you on the emergency list. I'll run over and get her to the door," Gretchen said, pulling on her panties and stepping into her scuffs. "You back the ute over. I'll ride in the back."

Debra was panting and sweating and her daughter Melissa helping to support her mum looked terrified.

"Her water's broken."

"Huh", Duke responded, wondering if that information from Gretchen was bad.

He took over from Melissa and Debra was walked slowly to the ute. She began panting and Gretchen persuaded her to take deep slow breaths.

They eased Debra into the ute and Duke helped Gretchen and Melissa into the cargo tray and said, "Your mom's doing fine Melissa."

He handed Gretchen his phone and told her to call the hospital and then to call Gina on her cell phone to come and get Melissa. "She'll be shopping."

"She's assisting at the flower show," Gretchen said indignantly. "Why is it men think women do nothing but go shopping?"

He grinned, kissed her, patted Melissa and on the shoulder and then drove off fast without incident. At the hospital medical staff were waiting with a wheel chair. Gretchen went in with Debra and told Duke to park and bring in Melissa.

"But I don't go into hospitals and don't go where women are giving birth."

"Do what you have been told please," Gretchen said severely.

He told Melissa to get in and as they drove off she said, "Don't be worried about mum. She had me so knows how to have babies."

"Um what do you think she'll have?"

"A boy of course. I want a brother."

Duke parked without asking for the logic behind that comment. Well Melissa was only seven. He was amazed when the child took his hand before they began walking off, looked up to him and said, "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, there's no need to hurry," Duke said with authority. "Mothers have false starts before they give birth."

Gretchen stood as they entered the maternity wing, appearing surprised that Duke was holding Melissa's hand, unaware it was the child holding his hand.

"They took Debra straight through into a birthing unit. I called Bevan. He wanted to finish his round of golf but I bellowed and he surrendered and has gone off to get Rogan. We feel Rogan shouldn't drive because he mightn't cope well."

"Why can't daddy cope well? Mr Caine thinks it might be hours before my brother arrives."

"Oh and on what experience or even what knowledge did you base that assessment on Duke?"

He squirmed and was saved by a nurse rushing out and saying, "Mr Donovan, come through. Your wife will be giving birth very soon."

"I'm a friend," Duke said flushing. "I'll call the dad who's on his way."

Duke grabbed his phone from Gretchen and went to call. "Jesus what's Rogan's cell phone number?"

Gretchen looked blank and a small voice piped up with the number.

"Rogan Donovan."

"It's Duke. Tell Bevan to plant his foot. Your boy is on his way."

"We are thirty seconds from turning into the hospital. How do you know it will be a boy?"

"Melissa told me."

Rogan laughed. "Thanks for reacting in double-quick time pal. Gretchen said you were brilliant after taking Debra's emergency call."

Only fifteen minutes later the nurse returned. She held out her hand and said to Melissa, "Come and see your brother darling."

Rogan began a big party at his house at 6:00. His parents were already there and Deborah's parents coming from Adelaide were still an hour away. Duke had his double oven heating up when Gretchen arrived with four trays of potatoes to roast and three chickens to put on the electric rotisserie on Duke's outdoor grill.

"I have a condom and lube with me," she said. "Want to finish what we started?"

"Let's deal with the food first," Duke said nervously.

When they finished that work Gretchen said, "Well?"

"Um I'll leave the front door open. We should hear someone coming in plenty of time to uncouple."

Well so much for that theory. Duke was about to ejaculate when Gina entered through the side door by the barbecue.

"God you two, how disgusting," she laughed, and was apparently fascinated to see where Duke had his dick.

"Oh Jesus," Gretchen wailed.

"It's okay darling, we all need sex. Finish what you're doing and then deal with these stuffed tomatoes under the grill. Duke, you owe me one and don't you forget it."

She left.

"Oh fuck, I've flooded all over my dress," Gretchen wailed, looking a little shocked.

"It's fine, you go home and change. I can handle things here."

A few minutes later Bevan arrived carrying a beer and holding one out for Duke.

"Where's Gretchen. I thought she was with you. I just saw Gina but she said she hadn't seen her."

Holding firm Duke said, "Who taught your wife to swear? She spilt cooking oil over her dress and went home to change."

"Oh, well cheers mate. You acted real neighbourly today and Debra is wrapped about you. She'll probably turn it up for you when she'd over this new baby business. You've fucked Gina haven't you?"

"No she's married."

"Oh a guy with principles eh? Well I'm telling you mate with Gina you have no idea what you're missing. She has the stamina and pussy to suck a man dry."

"You don't say. Ah for the taste of a good beer mate. Drink up and get another couple from my fridge."

About thirty adults and kids were nearing the end of dinner when Rogan took a call.

"Shut up everyone, it's Debra."

He began going round the room calling names in answer to Debra's question who was with him.

"Your parents arrived half an hour ago. They are looking great and will be in to see you later. Visiting for parents goes to 11:00 pm. Just a minute, I'll ask him."

"Duke what's your real name?"

"Duncan," said Gretchen and Gina in unison, giggling.

Rogan had a quiet discussion and then called, "Duke do you mind if we call the kid Duncan? Debs and I were expecting a girl so really hadn't narrowed down on five names on our shortlist, but now she favours Duncan. Duncan Donovan sounds about right to me."

Several guests roared yes and Duke, smiling, said, "Tell Debra I consider it a great honour and the answer is yes. She can always call him Duke when he gets older if he doesn't like the name Duncan."

When the laughter died Melissa called out, "Tell mum call him anything, just get him home to me."

Duke waited a little apprehensively till almost 1:00 am, expecting Gina to appear beside him and say out of the side of her mouth, "Into the bathroom Mr Seducer."

But Gina stayed clear. Several times he caught her looking at him and she smiled, opening her lips a little.

Duke was among the last guests to leave. At the door Gina kissed him, full on the mouth, but with Carlo leaning on her shoulder almost asleep she didn't try anything. They and Gretchen and Bevan would call mid-morning for their children who were asleep in the playroom.

Duke crossed to his home aware he had a new interest. He was thinking about Gina fucking him.

MORE TO FOLLOW

12