Dumped & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xander
Xander
11 Followers

“Be careful Simon….”

Sally smiled at him, and he learned over and kissed her deeply. He put the head of his cock at her love entrance, and slowly pushed. Sally felt the head of his cock enter her, and gasped. He was so thick….so wonderfully thick.

One Year Later.

A snowball hit Simon in the back of his head. Spraying cold snow down the collar of his jacket.

“HEY!!! What’s it you…..” Sally just stood there and smiled innocently at him. Simon dug into the snow and formed a good big one.

“I’m gonna get you”

He laughed and chased her around the park, with a snowball held in his hand. Sally ran around in circles and shrieked happily as he almost caught her. His luck though, caused him to trip over his own feet, and he stumbled head first into a big pile of snow. Sally laughed so hard that she fell herself, and just sat there in the snow laughing, and looking like and angel. Simon got his head out of the snow and spit white flakes on the ground. He looked at Sally, and warmth, love and tenderness filled his heart. He scooted over to her, in a bad imitation of Jim Carrey. Dropped to his knees and kissed her.

“Oooo You’re cold!!”

She laughed.

“And whose fault is that??”

He smiled, and wiped his face clean. Sally just put on her innocent face again. Simon hugged Sally tightly and said.

“I love you!!”

“I love you too.”

Feeling her body pressed against his Simon felt more happiness than he had ever felt before, even with Susan. Where ever the bitch was now. Simon hadn’t seen neither Susan or Hal. Nor did he care. He was happy now. Happy with Sally, in love with Sally more than he had ever been before.

He had been dumped, and found again.

Xander
Xander
11 Followers
12