Duncan and Erin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't expecting it when she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and gave a playful squeeze. His heart fluttered and his eyes half closed and they locked gazes. She slowly began working her hand up and down his manhood, giving an extra little squeeze with thumb and index finger at the base of it's mushroom head. This went on for a while, their eyes remaining on each others save for those times his eyes rolled back into his head at a particular sensation. She stopped, then squeezed his shaft in a tight grip to be sure she had his attention. Her mouth open seductively and she lowered it toward the surface of the water above his submerged dick. She tugged on him, bringing him a tiny bit of pain, indicating what she wanted him to do.

He complied, lifting his hips up off the floor of the tub until his cock broke the surface of the water, stretching up toward her eager mouth. The biting cold didn't have time to affect his rigidity, she greedily gobbled him up into her mouth too quickly for that. Taking him in all the way, she nuzzled her nose into his pubic hair and held him there not moving but massaging the underside of his shaft with the flat of her muscular tongue. Her free hand reached up to fondled his balls which were still safely warm beneath the waters surface as she began moving her head up and down. Her skilled lips and tongue milking his cock. His soft moans gave her a little tingle inside. As she began to stroke him more quickly with her mouth he began thrusting his hips softly up to meet her face. Over and over, in and out at a leisurely pace, fucking him with her expert mouth. She was clearly intent on one thing, making him cum. Her usual techniques... licking the shaft, sucking his balls and so on...were absent. all there was was the persistent driving of her talented mouth up and down on him at an ever more rapid pace.

"Erin, stop... I want to--"

"You will, but first," she blurted out between strokes, then finished between the next two, "you're going to cum in my mouth."

Without the will to object, he gladly resigned himself to it. She increased pace and pressure, greedily sucking him as if desperate for his seed. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer but was determined to make her work for it. He concentrated on denying these heavenly sensations. She slid her hand back from his ever tightening balls and between his slightly clenched cheeks. With one finger she probed until she found his asshole and pressed on it, rubbing back and forth. She aligned the tip of her finger with his puckered opening and suddenly inserted it.

She sucked faster, her finger wiggled in his ass and he gave up any hope of holding out any longer. He thrust up into her mouth as hard as he could for the position he was in, even as she thrust down with her mouth. She felt his cock twitch in her mouth, his breathing was erratic, his exhalations colored by faint animalistic grunts. She was moments away from the mouthful if cum she yearned for. He shifted in the tub, now holding himself up with one hand he brought the other up to the back of her head, fingers entwining with her sandy blonde locks. Once, twice more he thrust...the most powerful yet. He growled in pleasure. One more thrust and the first spurt of cum splashed against the back of her throat. She made an excited "mmmmmm" sound as if she were gobbling up her favorite ice cream. With each thrust of his hips he pulled her mouth tightly onto him, growled and unleashed another round of his salty seed across her tongue. Her mouth was hot and sloppy with his semen as he thrust into it a few more times desperately chasing after the quickly dissipating sensations of orgasm.

As his deflating cock slipped from her lips, a few dribbles of cum trickled out and down her chin. He sat up quickly and brought her near. She looked at him lustfully and smiled softly, he could tell by the way she held her mouth that she was still holding his load inside. She moved in until they were practically nose to nose, eyes still locked, and swallowed it all down with an audible gulp. As she leaned forward to kiss her husband, he stopped her short and casually licked his own cum off her chin then fed it to her from his tongue as he kissed her deeply.

12