Duplicity Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices flowed. Sean spread her legs farther apart and licked up and down her slit. She tasted so good, like tangy honey. And she was all his. Every part. He devoured her essence and delved into her soft folds. His finger stroked her insides at a steady rhythm and he took his time enjoying inch of her.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to tamper the overwhelming pleasure. She rubbed his bald head as she stared at him bringing her pleasure. The smoothness of his head simply heightened the experience. Suddenly, his mouth latched onto her clit and she felt her body convulse as she came loudly. He murmured a sound of approval and continued to suck and lick to prolong her orgasm. She spasmed again and felt her body still. One last kiss and he looked onto her eyes.

She exhaled and confessed, "I love you too." She bit her lip shyly and he could almost detect a crimson tinge on her cheeks.

He chuckled. She was so damn cute. "Finally, damn! Does this mean I have to go down on you every time just to hear you say it?"

She slapped him playfully and let out a giggle. "Maybe."

"Oh yeah?"

Before she could respond he plunged inside of her in one fell swoop. She wrapped her arms around him and held onto dear life as he thrust inside of her at a slow and steady speed. She was becoming his addiction. Her legs wrapped around his muscular ass as she pulled him closer. He never let up his rhythm as he continued to piston in and out of her.

His forehead beaded with sweat and he clenched his teeth. "Baby, can I?" he forced out.

She quickly nodded, "I'm on the pill."

Suddenly he stopped his movements. Relishing the feeling, he ground his pelvis against hers in small tight circles. His face contorted and he let out a growl as he came deep inside of her. Her feminine walls clenched and milked the last of him. Thoroughly branding her as his, he let out a contented sigh.

No words were exchanged; none were needed as they lay intertwined in each others arms.

After a couple of minutes, Sean settled on the bed and she nestled her head on his chest. Her fingers skimmed his chest and absently traced his tattoos as they swirled around in patterns. She was still memorizing every inch of him; there was still so much to learn. Every day was a gift, one that she didn't plan on wasting.

As though reading her thoughts he asked, "What do you think about leaving some of your stuff here?" He played it off just in case she thought it was too soon to move in together; he didn't want to spook her.

Layla looked at him in surprise. She was beyond excited at the prospect but didn't want to seem too eager. "Mmm like what?"

Sean chuckled. "I don't know. Anything you want. That way when you stay here you'll have all your shit handy."

"Who says I want to stay here?"

"The fuck? You know you want to stay here with me."

Layla pursed her lips and shrugged nonchalantly.

Suddenly he tickled her right below her ribs. A spot he inadvertently found was her weakness. She let out a shriek and squirmed all over the bed. She finally begged him to stop and he obliged.

"Reach in the first drawer over there." When she did she found a key.

"For you. I want you to think of this place as your home too. That is if you want."

She kissed him. "Yes of course I want to, silly. You sure you're not going to get sick of having all my 'shit' around?"

Sean shook his head. "Nope, I'll never get tired of you... or this ass." He squeezed it for good measure. He caressed and dipped his finger seeking out her pussy.

"Mmm... That feels good," she whispered, "but you're going to have to give me a little time to recuperate." She gave him a kiss and relaxed by his side and continued to trace his tattoos, mesmerized by the designs.

"You have so many tattoos. I never really liked them before you. One day you're going to have to tell me what they all mean. Like this one... this is my favorite one."

When she ran her hands down the left side of his chest, he let out a deep sigh.

"What does it mean?" She asked.

"It's in Sanskrit; it translates as, 'For darkness heals what the light cannot.'"

Layla looked thoughtful for a moment.

Sean gave her a soft kiss. "There is a lot I have to eventually tell you, but... I don't know what will happen when I bring that shit back up."

"Have you ever... thought about talking to someone about it?"

"I thought about it, especially with this job offer on the table. That's part of the reason I haven't accepted it yet. If I'm going to help other veterans conquer their demons then I have start with myself. Lead by example, you know?"

"That's so good babe, I'm proud of you. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"There's a therapist I've heard of. I might give her a call. Everyone says she's the best. I think her name is Dr. Grant or Brent something like that."

Layla stretched, got off of the bed and walked towards the living room. She came back into the room with his phone.

"Here."

"What... now?"

She shrugged. "Why not now?"

He took a deep breath and flipped through his phone, did a search and quickly found her web site. He dialed the number and after answering some questions, he secured an appointment with Dr. Alysia Barent.

Layla beamed when he was done. "I didn't think you'd actually book an appointment. I'm impressed."

"Well you can be very convincing when you're naked."

She let out a chuckle. "I'll keep that in mind."

"So I'm handling my business, how's yours doing?"

"It's coming along. Everything with the flower shop is falling into place and I think we'll have the grand opening in a couple of weeks."

"Good. Well your crippled boyfriend will be there front and center."

She kissed him and whispered, "If my cripple boyfriend can pleasure me like today, then I'm not complaining."

He ran his hands up her back and neck. Suddenly his phone rang and he groaned.

"Who is it?"

"Don't know don't care. I'll call them back later."

Layla rose from the bed and placed his crutches within reach on the bed. Then she walked towards the bathroom to start a soothing hot bath for them. "Coming?"

Sean's lascivious grin from earlier reappeared. "Can't wait."

______

**Hello my peoples- Sooo it's looking like it'll be one more chapter of Duplicity and that's it. I know, I can't freaking believe it either! :P Many of you have commented about wanting more Sean and Layla scenes. There was just sooo much going on that it was hard to do in this story. So I wanted to get your opinion on this, I was thinking of writing a Sean and Layla sequel. I have a couple of ideas for a sequel if you guys are interested. Let me know if you think it's worth it or if you think I should just move on to different characters.??

12