Confrontation

Story Info
She only wanted to confront him.
6.2k words
4.44
116.7k
169

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
637 Followers

**Hey guys, just thought of dropping this short write-up. A Christmas Party is still on, just had to write something else to get over my writer's block***L.S

Rhea's eyes took in the jumbled up figures on her laptop screen, her head tried to make sense out of it, but something just wasn't adding up.

She picked the scientific calculator by her side and punched in some numbers, the sum total that came up didn't tally with what she had on her screen.

She frowned.

Someone had been recording the wrong numbers in the account, and that could only mean one thing. Some dolt was stealing their money, and doing a lousy job at covering it up. It was bad enough someone thought they could shift a few dollars without being noticed, but to have hidden it so poorly was an insult to her intelligence, did she really seem that dumb?

Rhea Myers was a 5ft. 10" bronze goddess in sneaks and combat shorts. She had never really thought much of her looks, but anyone and everyone in Denton County would tell whoever cared to listen that she was a stunner; her 157 pound frame packed the most womanly curves known to man; her breasts were a size 36D, her tummy was flat and defined from the many sit-ups she did every morning, her hips flared seductively and her ass was the subject of many bar gatherings, her legs were long and toned from jogging, rock climbing and mountain biking, her raven hair had been in a pixie cut since junior high- a decision she had taken when she realized her opponent wouldn't be able to pull her hair in a fight if it was shorter. Her facial features were feminine; long, thick lashes that had the tendency to look artificial shadowed captivating grey eyes, a cute little button nose complemented high cheek-bones, her lips, full and dark pink, were shaped like a bow- and always in a frown.

Just as Rhea was beautiful, she was undeniably stubborn and tough, most of her features she had gotten from her Dominican mother who had passed on a healthy dose of good genes to her, but her temper and fighting spirit were undeniable traits of her African-American father.

From her elementary level till her present position as the manager of her father's timber factory, Rhea had fought- and won, more times than a lady should divulge and most men could brag about. Most of her the fights had been more of her will to defend her friends than about her.

Throughout her high school, she had been one of the most popular students, hell she was called the tigress. It was a well deserved title after she beat the shit out of Rory Jenkins, the football team's best line-backer for grabbing her ass.

Dressed in her signature sneakers, combat shorts and a tank top, she made her way towards the kitchen. First, she would make herself a nice he snack, and then she would go to the store and jump some poor, thieving bastard.

She had only begun munching on a peanut butter sandwich when she heard a frantic knock on her door. She dropped the sandwich and reached for a baseball bat she kept in the kitchen for nut-jobs that trespassed on her property. The knock came again, harder and more insistent.

"Who's there?" she asked moving slowly towards the door, her grip on the baseball bat tightening.

"Rhea? Rhea, it's me." a tiny voice squeaked from the other side of the door.

She recognized that voice.

Dropping the bat, she went to the door and flung it open.

Standing before her was her best friend, Lynn, they had been friends since they both could walk. Her face was red, her eyes swollen from crying, her golden hair was disheveled and her small frame shook from the intensity of the emotion going through her. The 5 ft. 4", green-eyed blonde looked up at her like she was her only place of solace with tear-brimmed eyes.

Rhea's non-existent heart came out of its hiding place and was seized by terror seeing the only person she cared for aside from close family look so distraught and helpless, "Pumpkin, what happened?" she asked softly

Lynn crashed into Rhea's waiting arms and wept like a deserted woman, rhea di the only thing she could in her childhood friend's present state- hold her and wait while she cried her troubles away.

All the while, all she could think of was finding out what could have made Lynn this teary- or who. She had something of an idea as far as the who was concerned. But she waited just in case she was wrong, but if it was who she thought it was, someone would definitely be getting a much deserved beat down before the day was over.

She heard Lynn sniffing, apparently she had no more tears to shed. She had stopped trembling and now lay on the couch, her head in Rhea's lap while she patted her head.

"What happened Pumpkin?" she asked, calling Lynn by the nickname she had given her over twelve years ago because of her obsession with Halloween and pumpkins.

"He was cheating on me."

Rhea stilled, she knew who 'he' was, that lying bastard she had tried to warn Lynn off, but he had won her best friend's heart with his good-looks and charm- well, he had the hearts of virtually every girl in the county and beyond, if his looks and charm didn't cut it, his wealth and bad boy personae would sell. Too bad Rhea had never been fooled by all of that.

Still she asked, "Who?"

"Mitch. I walked in on him fucking some other girl, and when I confronted him, he acted like it was no big deal, he even blamed me for visiting without calling first." she said softly. She sat up and looked straight at Rhea, "He's my boyfriend Rhea, do I need to book an appointment to see him?"

Rhea shook her head, "No sweetheart, but you shouldn't cry over him either cos he's not worth your tears." she said comfortingly.

"But I love him. He knows I love him, but he keeps hurting me."

"I know sweetie, but you know Mitch has always been a..." she held her tongue, she was going to call him a selfish, cheating bastard, but that would be making excuses for the rat. She didn't want Lynn to understand and accept his faults, she wanted her to loathe the guy and be rid of him, "So what did you do?"

"I dumped his cheating ass is what I did." Lynn began triumphantly, and then sulked as she laid her head back on Rhea's laps, "Rhea he didn't even seem pissed. He just smiled and said I could do whatever the fuck I pleased."

Who would blame the guy? Lynn had dumped and accepted Mitch back more times than the L.A Lakers had been in the NBA championship finals, it just seemed like a routine with them. But it didn't make rhea any less mad that he would trest her best friend like that, "Where is he now?"

"He's in his family's cabin up the hill...." Lynn cut off her sentence once she realized where Rhea's thought were, "Rhea, don't go making any trouble, please, you know Mitch's family runs the county, he'll have you locked up and I don't want you to get a record because of me."

Rhea laughed, "Pumpkin, I already have a record, another one won't kill me." she had been arrested three years ago after she had gone berserk on Kylie Connor, her racist neighbor, who had called her a colored slut simply because the neanderthal she called a boyfriend complimented her. She grunted when she remembered the incident. Kylie had gotten off with a small fine for provoking the outrage and she had spent a week in the slammer and came out to receive a restraining order. Sure she had given Kylie an ass-whooping to last a life-time, but it didn't make her feel any better.

"He's much bigger than you, what if he hurts you?"

"Well he's going to have to get my trusty bat away" Rhea joked, but Lynn wasn't laughing.

"It's not funny Rhe, I don't want you hurt. Promise you won't do anything silly."

Rhea was all set to say something witty, but the look on Lynn's face stopped her, "Okay Pumpkin, I promise."

Lynn gave a small smile, "Thank you."

*****

Rhea gazed at Lynn's sleeping form an hour later, apparently all her crying had exhausted her.

Good. Rhea thought to himself, because she had a problem that needed sorting, and she didn't need Lynn butting in.

With that in mind, she picked up her trusty bat, walked out the door closing it softly so she wouldn't awaken Lynn, got into her truck and drove out.

*****

Mitchell Montgomery, or Mitch, like a lot of people preferred to call him stood looking out the window of the large cabin owned by his family, a cold bottle of beer in his hand as he thought of the events earlier in the day

That bitch had some nerve barging into his bedroom like that. He had been very specific the last time she had pulled that kinda shit- he didn't appreciate surprise visits. But no, prim and prissy Lynn had to go about everything like she was taking life lessons from some Disney show. Well, she got what she deserved. And then she asked him for an explanation? Who the fuck did she think she was? He was Mitchell fucking Montgomery! He did whatever the fuck he pleased and owed no one explanations.

And when he didn't react the way she wanted she had gone all teary-eyed and run out like some teenager who didn't win prom queen. He swore he was too old for this shit. He was twenty-nine for Pete's sake! He didn't need all this melodramatic, soap opera bullshit in his face. He was sick of her anyways, it was time he got himself a real woman.

Now her best friend, Rhea, that was what a real woman was. A fire-spitting dragon rolled up in the hottest little package. One too many times he had to bang some empty-headed skank to get that doll off his mind. Even now as he thought of her pretty face and that magnificent behind that could make a monk revert his oath of celibacy, he could feel his little soldier give a salute.

Unlike most young ladies in this county, Rhea hadn't rolled over and gotten on her hands and knees when he introduced himself five years ago, hell the only reason he had gotten with Lynn was to get closer to Rhea, her being pretty and willing were just bonuses.

Too many times he had tried to hit on Rhea and too many times the only thing he had ended up hitting was a massive, solitary-style steel door. It was the same story for most of the males in this county, so much so that many spread rumors that she preferred women. But Mitch knew that was far from the truth, somewhere behind that tough exterior Rhea Myers liked to show off, there was a warm-blooded woman waiting to be conquered, and he'd be damned if he wasn't the man for the job.

Soon he would have Rhea Myers under him, moaning and screaming out his name for the whole county to know who she belonged to. Mitchell Montgomery was going to go down in history as the man who branded that black pussy.

He brought his beer to his lips and took in another gulp just as he spotted a blue truck approaching the cabin, leaving a cloud of dust in its wake. He watched it come to a sharp halt some meters away. He studied the vehicle knowing that only one person drove a light blue 1989 Ford truck in the entire county.

There was a glint in his emerald eyes and a smirk on his lips as the object of his wanton desires hopped out of the truck, retrieved a baseball bat from the trunk and stomped to his door. She stopped half-way up the stairs leading to the porch, as though she knew she was being watched, she swiftly turned to the window.

Their eyes locked, his smiling devilishly and hers glaring like a gladiator's preparing for battle. His eyes swept over her voluptuous frame, he licked his lips and groaned inwardly seeing those perfect tits heaving as he imagined licking and sucking on their hard buds.

When his eyes returned to her cold stare, he noticed her momentary discomfort at the obvious eye-fucking he had given her.

A smug smile formed on his lips as he raised his bottle to her in a toast.

Her glare hardened as she made her way to his door and proceeded to bang against it with her bat.

"That's right, come to daddy princess." he said to himself.

*****

Rhea banged harder against the mahogany door. She meant to scare the boots off of that jerk, but if she ended up bringing down the door in the process, even better.

The door was unlocked at her third banging, and consequently opened.

There weren't many men in this county Rhea had to crane her neck to look in their faces, but at 6ft. 4", Mitch was one of the few, the first thing her eyes met as he opened the door was a broad, tanned chest that led to chiseled abs that looked wayyyy better than any she had ever seen. For a second, she seemed to have forgotten her purpose for being there; it was hard to not admire the sexy god in her presence, but as she raised her eyes to his gorgeous face and saw that darn panty-wetting smirk, she remembered this fine specimen of masculine brilliance standing in front of her was responsible for her best friend's heart-ache.

"Rhea, what a pleasant surprise." he began cheerfully, though his tone relayed the fact that he had been expecting her, "To what do I owe this visit?"

"Drop the act Montgomery" she snapped tersely, "You know why I'm here"

His eyes darted to the bat in her hand and back to her, he cocked his head to the side, "I suppose you're here to play baseball. I'm sorry there's no field around." he joked.

Rhea's jaw clenched. Except his head was the ball, she definitely was not here to play squat and the cocky bastard knew that. She walked over to one of his windows with the sole aim of teaching him a lesson. She raised the bat and looked straight at Mitch smiling when she noticed the smirk wasn't on his face, he now looked wary, not scared, just wary.

Wrong expression.

"This, is what Lynn's heart feels like right now." with that she slugged the window, shattering it into tiny bits. She barely heard Mitch's words of protest, but she did feel his rough hand grab her arm.

She turned to him and what she saw chilled her to the bone. Oh he was mad alright, his green eyes were darker, more threatening, it looked like steam was puffing out his ears and nostrils. It was only when she felt her bat being wrenched from her grip that she snapped out of her trance.

"Hey..." she began to protest

"Shut the hell up! Inside. Now!" he ordered. He didn't wait for her reply. He didn't need it as he dragged her along anyway.

Rhea struggled to be free of his firm grip, getting into that cabin would spell her doom. Lynn's warning ricocheted in her head.

"He's much bigger than you, what if he hurts you?"

What if he did hurt her? She was a fighter, but even she knew when she didn't stand a chance in hell or any realm of the afterlife. As her terrified eyes took in the mountain of a man dragging her to her slaughter, she realized she was no match for this 260 pound bag of lean, rippled muscles, and with her trusty bat in his possession, she might as well anticipate a bed in the I.C.U.

He pushed her into the cabin and she stumbled forward, grabbing onto a chair to still herself.

"Have you lost your damn mind woman?" he shouted.

She turned to face him, "That's what you get for treating Lynn like trash." she had no idea where she got the guts from or why she was still talking when she ought to be thinking of a good hiding place or looking for a weapon to defend herself with.

"Well if Lynn didn't come barging into my house every chance she got, she wouldn't have to see stuff that upset her." he retorted

In a moment of hasty- eventually foolish-judgment, she lunged forward with the intention of snatching her bat thinking he was distracted.

Wrong thought.

He grabbed her wrist and slammed her back to the door so hard her teeth chattered, she grunted in pain.

The next thing she felt left her totally shocked and made her freeze

Mitchell had his hard body against her softer one so that she was stuck between him and the large door, what the fuck was he doing?

He had on a grin she wanted to smack off his face, and she would have if her current position didn't make it impossible to move a limb.

"You think you're so smart, don't you Rhea?" he spoke into her ear.

Rhea felt her breath temporarily seize and the beginning of a dull throb between her legs at the sound of his deep, rich voice in her ear and the feel of his hot breath against her skin. Despite her body's reaction to this hunk, she refused to be swayed, "Let me go Montgomery, right now!" she ordered.

He raised his brow and cocked his head to the side, giving her one of his puzzled looks, "Really Rhea? You're in my cabin, on a hill, miles away from people, without your weapon, and you think you're in a position to give orders?" he mused.

Rhea gulped realizing he was right, she was at a disadvantage here, "Just...let me go Mitch."

"Rhea, Rhea, Rhea, you're not going anywhere sweetheart. You feel this....?" He ground his hardness against her middle, she let out a small gasp, "..It's your fault it's here, and you're gonna get rid of it"

Rhea stared at him wide-eyed, now she was scared, "Mitch, just let me go, please, I swear I won't tell Lynn about this"

He laughed, the sound reverberating against the walls of the cabin and making her have goose bumps, "Lynn? Please, I don't care what she thinks. It's you I've always wanted anyway." he said huskily as his hand grabbed her bountiful ass and pulled her against him. It felt as good as he had imagined.

Rhea gasped, this time though it wasn't from fear, but arousal. This was so not the time to be aroused, she was about to be raped and her betraying body wanted it. She wanted him.

She watched him lean closer and bend his head lower, just before she felt his hot, wet tongue lick her neck. She closed her eyes and told herself it was only because she couldn't watch, but she knew the truth- she liked it.

She made one last effort to get out of this mess, "Mitch listen...oh god!" she moaned as she felt him grab her ample breast and squeeze lightly. He squeezed harder making her moan louder, she swore her juices were flowing like a fountain.

Her eyes flew open when she felt her tank top being ripped off her body, her green lace bra met the same fate before she could think up any words. Her caramel breasts and dark brown nipples bounced in his face, her labored breathing had the pair heaving uncontrollably as she watched him bathe them with raw lust.

She knew she should stop him, this went against every rule known to man. He was her best friend's boyfriend, she hated him, Lynn loved him, she had only come here to confront him, to make him treat Lynn like she deserved, what would Lynn think if she knew about this?

"They're so pretty." he said as he weighed her magnificent globes in his hands.

"Mitchell, I beg you, we shouldn't" she breathed, she didn't sound the least bit convincing. How could she when his hands were on her boobs and his fingers teasing her peaked nipples?

"Tell me you don't want his Rhea, tell me you don't want me." he drawled as his hand made a trail toward her nether regions. His teeth latched onto a nipple as his travelling hand settled within the confines of her shorts, she writhed against him as he began to rub her clit through the fabric of her panties, "ooh, little Rhea wants me, doesn't she?" he cooed into her ear as he continued to rub her vigorously.

All Rhea could do was whimper and moan at the sensations he was causing within her, she had touched herself a couple of times, but she had never been able to arouse this feeling, she was now past trying to stop him, she didn't want him to stop.

Her hand grabbed his bicep as her legs grew weak from his ministrations, her climax built up, starting from the tip of her toes, breathing seemed a lot harder as she felt like she was about to explode, and then it came to a sudden stop- Mitch had stopped whatever he was doing to her.

She looked up at him in confusion and frustration, "Why did you stop?"

He smiled cockily, "You never answered my question. Do you want this or not?" he asked as his finger stroked her slit.

lannasage
lannasage
637 Followers
12