Durable Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking your own sister is absolutely disgusting Anton," Eva giggled.

Anton said, "Then why are you smiling?"

"Darling I had sex with both of my brothers when I was home from college, though never together with them and I don't even know if they shared they nasty little secret with each other."

"Omigod I can't believe it. When I first met you I found you a little shy and sexually a little apprehensive."

"Well I hadn't experienced much sex and you were bigger than anyone I'd had sex with so of course I was apprehensive. Come her you nasty fucker. I really like Gina and yes you can continue with her and I'll never tell her I know."

"So despite that relationship continuing you'll still be willing to marry me?"

"Yes of course. Micky needs to grow up with a father and I never again wish to go without sex. You must understand there are not many guys around willing to marry a woman with an infant."

"Well I can understand that. But do you love me?"

"No at least no yet and I believe that also applies to you. But we can work on that."

The married four months later and became every happy together.

Several years later Anton and Eva called their families together to celebrate his 35th birthday.

Gina, a mother of two boys, arranged to get away alone at noon and she hand lunch with Anton in a hotel room after they'd fucked, only two weeks after they'd last had sex.

"Are we stepping up the frequency?" she asked.

"I don't think so but if you..."

"No every month to six weeks is okay. The less we meet to do it the less chance of being found out."

"I agree. Ready for anal?"

"Oooh yes."

When Anton returned to his office he found a message to call the managing-partner's PA.

"Oh hi Anton, Rex wishes to see you. Hold while I check."

She returned to the phone and told him Rex could see him immediately.

Anton wondered what this was about. Well if it meant being assigned to another distant project he'd have to go.

"Hi Anton, I won't beat around the bush. Can you afford to buy in as a partner?"

"Jesus. Yes of course, I'll get a loan."

"That won't be necessary. You can meet the thirty thousand required in installments. Welcome to the top team. I'll get the documentation prepared for singing. Would three installments of ten grand sound about right?"

"Yes that would be fine."

"The other thing I wanted to say is with the imminent retirement of Rex, the partners have decided to move Alan to replace Rex as director of design and instructed me to offer you the position of director of project management. Your excellent work in the field has not passed unnoticed. Well?"

"Yes of course I'd be very happy to accept that elevation."

A week after that double celebration Anton and Eva were working through a roast rib-eye dinner when she said, "I really enjoyed Gina's company. We are really quite a like and she was so lovely to me."

"She is lovely. Simon is away from home from time to time. Would you like me to suggest a threesome with you?"

Eva looked shocked but Anton thought that display was less than convincing.

"Oh I'd never thought of that possibility," Eva said, sounding vague.

He knew she was lying and she flushed when he said, "Would you like me to talk to Gina about it?"

"Oh yes please. Oh that reply sounded a little rushed as if I was expecting that offer."

"Oh really? I don't think so. I'm sure you've never thought about having sex with my sister and me. I hope it happens."

"Me too," Eva croaked.

THE END