Dustin's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
323 Followers

"Oh fuck." Tommy groaned. Andy pushed the fake cock in her again. "Muuumm. Muummm Mmmmm. Vicki groaned around the cock in her mouth. She used one hand to hold Tommy and the other to work the fake dick. Tommy couldn't believe his first real tit was on a sexy woman who was also giving him his first blowjob. This was the best day of his life. He squeezed the tit and moved his hips against Vicki's pretty mouth. He almost came from just the sight of her pretty face with his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. "This is the best day of my life." He said to Andy and Mike.

Vicki cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard on him. She was lost in a lust rage. His cock tasted so good and felt good in her mouth. Tommy grabbed her head and she knew he was close. 'Men always grab your head when they are going to cum.' She thought. 'I guess that's to keep you from pulling away.' That was not necessary with Vicki. She pumped the dildo between her legs faster as he fucked her mouth. Tommy cried out and his cock exploded. Vicki took him deep so she wouldn't miss a drop of his young cum. She shuddered as another climax hit her.

"I think she's hungry." Mike said, watching her throat move as she swallowed.

With his orgasm finished, Tommy pulled his shrinking dick from the woman's still sucking lips. He collasped against the counter. Andy took his place and fed his cock to Dustin's wife. She slurped on it eagerly, wanting that next load in her throat. Andy pumped his hips against her face, pushing his cock as deep as he could. Vicki didn't gag. She took him all the way to the balls. Andy groaned as his cock went down her throat. Vicki pumped that massive rubber cock all the way in her twat as she felt Andy grab her pigtails. She relaxed her neck muscles and his cock moved into her throat canal. Vicki had never experienced this before. Like the movie, she was using her throat to milk his cock. It was tickling her and sending new thrills throughout her body.

"Suck it Vicki. Suck my cock." Andy screamed at her. He held her pigtails and viciously pumped as far into her mouth as he could. He held her face tight against his pubic hair. "Oh fuck, baby. I'm cumming. Auuugh. You bitch, take it all. Auugh." Vicki was surprised by the fierceness of his orgasm. Feeling his cum pour down her throat, his pulling her hair, Mike mauling her tits and the monster organ between her legs caused the massive climax she so desperately needed. Her body twitched and jerked as it hit her.

Andy pulled his dick out when he finished. He had to struggle as her throat tried to keep him there. He had never had a woman take him so deep and when he came it was like her throat muscles were squeezing the juice out of him. His dick exited her mouth with a popping sound. Vicki twitched again when her airway was unobstructed and she could breathe. She took in big gulps of air and shouted. "I'm cuuuuummming. Oh fucccck. I'm cuuummming. Oh god. Oh god Oh god." Her body shook as her orgasm overtook her. Her hands and feet flailed and Mike wraped his arms around her to keep her from hurting herself. It looked like a siezure. After a couple minutes her breathing slowed and her limbs stopped twitching.

"Holy fuck, man. Is she alright?" Tommy asked, scared.

"Yeah. She just cums hard." Andy said. Vicki opened her eyes and looked at Mike hugging her. "I love youuuu." She hoarsely whispered. She reached her hand out to Andy. He held her hand. "I love you, too." She said weakly. "She's fine." Andy said, pulling the dildo out of her. He looked at Tommy.

"Take it. After what she did for me you can take anything you want."

Mike put Vicki's clothes back together. Vicki had trouble standing and walking so she put her arm over Mike's shoulder. He helped her out of the store and to the car. Andy filled two big bags with sex stuff. He figured he collected about a thousand dollars worth. He followed the others out to the car. Mike sat in the back holding Vicki and Andy drove. Vicki was acting drunk or stoned. She was leaning against Mike. "I love you." She slurred her words.

"Of course you do." Mike replied. "I do. I really do. And you Andy. I love you." Mike stroked her hair. "You didn't cum, did you?" She asked him.

"Naw. That's okay. You came enough for everybody."

"I came." Andy called from the front.

"Boy did you ever. I thought you were going to drown me." Vicki said. She still sounded woozy. "My pussy hurts. And my hair hurts and my throat hurts." She turned to Mike. "My ass feels okay if you want to fuck me there."

"That's okay sweetie. I'll get mine later." He pulled her backward to rest against him again. "You guys are so nice to me."

"Nice??" Andy said. "We treat you like a whore."

"But I'm your whore and I know you would never let anything bad happen to me. You make me feel better and sexier than I ever have. Are you sure you don't want to fuck my ass?" Mike shook his head. "Can you rub my boobs. They hurt." Mike slipped his hand in her shirt and softly caressed her breasts. He tried not to do it in a sexual way but that was impossible. After a couple rubs her nipples were erect again. His fingers were brushing over them. "Oooooh god. That feels sooo good." Vicki purred. "Fuck, you know how to make me feel good. I can feel your cock digging into my back."

"Sorry." Mike said as Vicki moved and laid on her side on the other side of the seat. "Don't be sorry. Just stick it in my ass."

"Vicki." Mike said. "I think you have had enough tonight."

Vicki pulled her leg to her chest, presenting him with a nice ass view.

"C'mon tiger. My juices are still flowing and I need your cock." She said, reaching back and spreading her cheeks. Mike pulled out his cock. He spit on it and laid on top of her. Vicki held his dick and positioned it at her asshole. She moaned as she helped him get it in. Mike felt her tight asshole accept him. He pushed deep into her. "Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass." Mike was so horny he knew he wouldn't last long. It took only a few strokes and Vicki moaning and begging him to cum in her ass. She grunted as he drove deep into her bowel and shot his load. "Oh yeah. I can feel. I can feel it. Pump it all in me."

When they were done Andy threw a towel from one of the bags. Mike laughed as he read it.

"What?" Vicki said.

"It says ass wipe." Mike answered as he cleaned up.

"When you are done can I use it?"

"Of course."

"Was it good, baby? Did you cum good?" She asked.

"It was great. You are always great. You know that." Mike said handing her the towel.

"Do I take care of my guys or what? And you take care of me. That's why I love you." Vicki said, holding the towel to her ass. "My car's over there." She kissed them both on the cheek and got in her car.

"What's with this love business?" Mike asked Andy as she drove away.

"Hey you were the guy who said - what can go wrong."

"Yeah, we might be in trouble here."

EPILOGUE:

Tommy smiled when they left. He really did mean they could take whatever they wanted. He knew he would get the money back and then some. He whistled as he went to get the tapes from the two security cameras. This really was the best day of his life.

Of course the best day of young T-t-tommy's life was nothing compared to the worst day of his life, which happened about 8 months later. He was leaving his new house heading to his porsche when he was accosted by two unknown assailants, that he can not identify and had never seen before. They took his wallet and broke his leg. And this happened the same night a mysterious electrical fire burned up a bunch of boxes of junk in his basement. According to the official police report.

"Hey T-t-tommy. Remember us?" A voice called as a hand landed on his shoulder. It landed hard.

"Hey g-guys what's happening? What are you doing here?"

"We were just driving by and spotted you and decided to stop for a talk." Mike said, still holding the kid's shoulder.

"About what?"

"This." Andy said, holding up a copy of 'VICKI BUYS A DILDO.'

"Oh that. I was trying to get a hold of you guys to give you your share but I didn't know how." Tommy said nervously.

"Our share. And how much is that?" Mike asked.

"Well that's tough to figure out right off the top of my head, but its a few grand for sure."

"That's great." Mike said, "Can always use a few grand. Keeps the ladies happy when you spend money on them."

"Yeah." Tommy said, feeling more relaxed. "And we can get a whole lot more if you guys can find that broad again." He said eagerly.

"Who? Her?" Andy asked, holding up the tape.

"Yeah. Listen her tapes are selling like hotcakes. I've sold about 40,000 in just a few months over the internet. That bitch is a goldmine." Tommy realized he said too much when he saw Andy figuring the numbers.

"That's more than a few grand. Lets see. 40 k sold at eh." Andy looked at the tape. "80$ a pop. That's a couple? Three million. Ain't it?"

"But it's not all profit. There's expenses. Distrubition costs. Production costs. Materials, shipping, accounting. You understand." Tommy countered.

"Seems like young Tommy has become quite the businessman." Mike said and it was the last thing Tommy heard before the crushing pain in his knee caused him to scream and pass out. "No one but us calls our whore a bitch." Mike said.

Tommy came to in a chair in his home office. It had taken the guys about 15 minutes to find the safe behind the entertainment unit. "That's a big safe, Tommy. I bet there is a lot of stuff in there. What's the combo?" Andy asked.

"You can't do this you bastards."

It took Mike only 45 seconds with a letter opener to get the combination from him. Andy was impressed. Feeling the blood run down his neck, Tommy realized that while you can get by with only one eardrum, no amount of money will buy back the second one.

"Well lookie here. "Two tape masters. It's smart to keep them in a safe or someone could steal them. And what do we have here? Money, money, money." Andy said. He spoke loudly so the kid could hear him.

"Don't take it all, please." Tommy begged.

Andy told Tommy that they were not heartless and Andy divided the money into four stacks. One for each of the stars. After the money was divided, he took half of Tommy's stack. "Because you didn't ask permission." Andy said. Mike called out from the basement that something happened and a fire started in the room where 4 cartons of the video were being stored. They all burned up. Along with the duping equipment. Tommy cursed at them again. Mike came back to the office. He leaned in to whisper to the kid while Andy put their money in two big garbage bags. They were stuffed so full he had to pack them down.

"That woman is no longer available for more movies. If you know what I mean. We know who you are but you don't know who we are. So it's best to bite the bullet on this one or bad things could happen. Bad, bad, bad things." Mike squirted lighter fluid, from the can he used for the fire, onto Tommy's lap. Tommy jumped and his damaged leg caused him to scream in pain. He got the idea.

After they left he thought about telling the police everything but then he didn't know what laws he might have broken in making the tape. Also he didn't want to have to explain how he knew those guys. He thought about revenge and realized he wasn't brave enough for that. 'Fuck it,' Tommy thought. He dialed 911. He looked at the stack of bills, about 300k. 'I can always find some slut to make another movie but I only got one dick.'

coming soon:

DUSTIN'S WIFE PT5: GANGBANGED

alparker
alparker
323 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't

Don't do another chapter. Probably too late now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Umm

You said in the last one that she and the old guy got naked and saw each other completely then in the others you keep saying no one but her husband has seen her naked or in various positions etc. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Is this a loving wife story?

All the stories in this series have group sex themes. There is no element of a loving wife who is not appreciated by her husband and who enjoys finding her own entertainment. Chapter 4 was well written like the other chapters and each chapter you see the tramsformation to a nympho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
waaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo muuuuuuuuch

come onnnnnnnn ,no sane woman acts like that,over the top, waaaaaaaaaay over

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

Good Story .... I thought she would end up falling in love with Mike but you have supprised me

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories