All Comments on 'DVD Rental Guy Takes Us Both'

by DVDsalesGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DVDsalesGuyDVDsalesGuyover 19 years agoAuthor
Author comment and request

Hello reader,

I'd love for you to make a comment on this story thread. I have ideas for more character and story development, but need to know if I'm on the right track. I'm happy with supportive or corrective feedback, private or public. But, if reading this story did turn you on, then helping it to that elusive 'H' rating would be great :-) Thanks for reading, and I hope your visit was enjoyable.

take care,

DVDsalesguy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!!

Great story - can't wait until he turns her into a hot wife and she gets a good ganging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot so far - But cuckolding???

Well written and edgy so far but since you asked - why consider the sicko cuckolding - it's not sensual to many or most of us. It's unreasonable, non-believeable, non-sharing, non-entertaining and maritally disrespectful especially for the braindead loving husband (also to some degree even the slut wife) - suggest you downplay that depravational thought - you are talented but your reader appreciation (scores / comments) will suffer except for the sickies who will support you for a while - then fall away unless you get more and more perverted.

The score would have been higher but for the concern for where you are leaning("felt sorry for husband so ---"). Obviously it's your choice but selfishly many of us hope your talent would not be used in such a sick perverse non-entertaining way. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brilliant writing on a hot subject

I loved these stories especially the second part with the horny cuckolding action. I can see nothing 'perverse' or unnatural about the situation and there are plenty of husbands out there who would give their right arm to be in this scenario. I know... I'm one of them!

MORRRE.....More...More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love the idea of these 2 stories

I absolutely love these two stories, and can't wait for the next installment!! The idea of a hot young wife in nylons and heels being used by this older guy is a massive turn on, and the cuckolded husband scenario is awesome - The thought of the husband sucking the older guys cock is excellent. In my mind, the husband is actually wearing a pair of his wife's nylons or tights during the whole thing, and may progress to licking the older guy's ass while his wife is being fucked......God that's horny!!!

Looking forward to the next story - keep up the excellent writing. Cheers, Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Odd Premise... But Very Erotic

Once one gets past the rather specious premise (a DVD salesman who makes house calls?) these are hot stories. However, who buys DVD's at home vs. online or at a video store? Is this a British phenomon? Having enjoyed mmf 3-ways as a husband, I enjoyed them both. The imagery of Gary getting turned on seeing another man's fingers leaving marks on his wife's ass (which is a more erotic way of expressing this vs. "Cheryl's" ass is lovely; and the wicked conspiracy to induce Ian to become a cock sucker is "delicious."

B-T-W, "cuckholding" seems to either mean something different in England or there's a misapprehension going on here. A man become a "cuckhold" when his wife fucks another man, presumably without his knowledge and consent. Regardless of complicity, this took place in the first episode. It would not normally have anything to do with getting physically involved himself, e.g., fellating his wife's lover, etc.

As where to where they might go from here? A gang bang is always fun as is interracial sex. Given that one of the hypotheses for explaining the phenomenon of "voyeur hubby" is latent homo or bisexuality, I'd like to see the "bi" tendency be explored further, i.e., perhaps Ian, who obviously relishes anal sex, might introduce Gary to much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Covers all the bases!

Great stuff! Loved how you finished the story off with some bi action. I would have liked to have her husband get it in his bum by the salesman. That would really cuckold him. Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
God save us from demented Brits!!

"1" !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the next episode 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Aye a fine tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story, shit tags

Who is going to search for Gary's feet?

You should have put Loving Couple, Older Man, Double Penetration, Slut Wife, Submissive Husband etc etc.

Try it when you write part 3.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

A very hot, 5-Star sequel. I'd like to see the next chapter where the other couple gets involved! Frankly, when I saw what this installment was supposed to be about, I thought the husband was going to get fucked too lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super!

I gave it a five-star rating. Next I would like to see the DVD salesman bring a new recruit salesman in training with him and end up with her being "air tight " when they are done with their sales visit. What do you think? Great story though!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore get screwed by Blockbuster guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous