Dye of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The companion had meanwhile overcome her initial shock and was now watching mesmerized as Zoe pleasured the man, clearly intrigued about the exciting scene playing out in front of her. By now, the young Indulger started to pant and twitch as Zoe kept working on him using all of her sparse knowledge, licking and sucking his cock with enthusiasm. Finally, after a few really deep pumps, he erupted in her mouth and Zoe quickly gulped down the load. Once the man was done, she cleaned the now limping dick and kissed it goodbye. Moments later, the DoP pledge vanished into the dark, leaving the satisfied man and his stunned companion behind.

Her heart was still thumping like after a run. It had been so weird to just get down on this guy in the middle of the street, right in front of his female friend no less, but she had not even hesitated! Her mobile vibrated, announcing the completion of her first task and informing her that the next one was scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, in a large shopping mall. Zoe smiled happily, savoring the taste of the stranger's seed lingering in her mouth. This had been easier than expected.

She quickly got into a rhythm and enjoyed servicing those people whenever her phone told her to. The second task had been equally easy to fulfil, a blowjob in a restroom, this time with a glorious finish on her face. The clerk had certainly enjoyed that break.

The third one had been another male enjoying a good suck, but his hair coloring additionally asked for a cowgirl-style fuck after getting his dick hard. It had been a pleasant ride in a cramped hospital room and the tired surgeon on the receiving end had been rather grateful for the little distraction.

Her fourth request had been the most thrilling so far. The app had led her to a banking office bustling with people, where she had quickly found the choker around the slender neck of a beautiful bank teller busy serving customers. After conning her way into the employee's area, Zoe had smoothly slid under the bank teller's desk. The young woman had been well prepared and had quickly spread her long legs, exposing her bare sex so Zoe could eat her out while she continued to consult clients. It was a miracle they didn't get caught when the fidgety girl had finally come to a shuddering climax, barely holding herself together in front of her unsuspecting customers.

Zoe was ecstatic that everything was proceeding so well. Only one more trial to go and she would be accepted into the club! The last task was a weird one though.

It was almost midnight when she arrived in the deserted part of the old harbor. Zoe didn't have to search for long and soon spotted the target from her car. A young girl with neon-green hair and odd blue dots. There were some grey strands visible, too, and the choker was sparkling around her neck. Zoe gulped, her pulse quickening. This combination of colors was a pretty unique one and signalled a rather rare kink. She parked around the corner and reached for the bag as she stepped into the chilly night. A little bottle in her hand, she walked over to the lonely girl as inconspicuous as possible. Zoe quickly analyzed the situation, spotted the almost empty cup of booze at her side and decided to try her luck. As she slowly walked by, she let a few well-timed drops fall into the drink as she passed her and hoped for the best.

Zoe inspected the surrounding area while she waited for the drug to kick in, scouting out a good place to complete the task. Not much later, she returned to check on her client who was by now lying on the ground. Satisfied that the operation had been a success, Zoe readied her equipment and approached the now unconcious girl.

Surprised by her own coolness, Zoe popped the black rubber ball between the girl's teeth and pulled the straps tight. She then hoisted the light body over her shoulder and made her way into the abandoned warehouse where she got to work.

A few minutes later, the young woman was tightly bound, her back resting against a concrete pillar, her legs in an incredible split on top of a horizontal beam. Rubber bands were wrapped around the girl's beautiful, large breasts to increase their sensitivity and evil-looking clamps adorned their tips. For her first foray into bondage, Zoe was quite proud of her accomplishment.

Thanks to the ball gag and blindfold, Zoe had no idea whether the otherwise naked girl was awake or not but she didn't want to wait any longer and started to lick the exposed peach in front of her. It was weird to service someone who showed no reaction and after a few minutes Zoe pondered if she should just give up, when she finally noticed some stirring. The bare sex she was attending to also started to taste different as her juices began to flow. These encouraging signs motivated the young pledge to up her game and she intensified her mouthwork only interrupted by a few light kisses to the girl's breasts and a bit of tender nibbling.

Soon, the blind girl was squirming, her body glistening with sweat. The tight bondage held her in place even though she was pulling at the ropes with vigor. Zoe continued to eat out the weird girl when she suddenly sensed that her Indulger was close to coming. Remembering what the colors signalled, she quickly pulled back and grabbed the little DoP riding crop. The flat head of the tool swished through the air and landed with a smack squarely on the exposed clit. Stifled by the ball gag, the poor girl grunted in obvious pain and made Zoe feel bad for what she had done. But Zoe knew she had a job to complete and immediately went down on her again, lapping the now inflamed sex until her client was writhing again.

Zoe kept going, worked on the blindfolded girl until she was close, only to beat her arousal down a few notches with some carefully aimed smacks. Her quivering sex was not the only target though as Zoe tried to spread out the pain and directed the crop to those two engorged breasts for variety. After a few rounds of pain and pleasure, when Emily was preparing her Indulger for the great climax, she suddenly noticed something odd. The choker was missing the DoP logo! Zoe's face lit up as she suddenly got aware of the terrible mistake she had made and she stumbled backwards, shocked by what pain she had inflicted on an unsuspecting victim.

The panicking woman quickly removed the blindfold from the girl, desperate to see if she was OK. The look in her eyes was sickening. The poor thing was obviously in panic and feared for her life. With trembling hands, Zoe opened the latch of the ball gag so she could speak again.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" she screamed as soon as the ball was out, her body shaking, "Continue! NOW!"

Zoe was flabbergasted and didn't understand a word.

"Fuck me, dammit!" squeaked the bound girl, the face contorted with lust.

Finally Zoe snapped out of it and obliged. Her mouth once again engulfed the girl's wet nether lips as her tongue penetrated her gushing hole. This time, Zoe didn't hold back and soon the frantic girl exploded with a mighty climax.

"So... uh, I don't know how to..." stammered Zoe desperate to explain herself, now that the girl had calmed down a bit.

"There's nothing to explain," screamed the still bound girl, "You're some sort of sexual predator who tortures innocent women by... by brutally abusing them!"

"No.. no! That's not what I..."

"And now free me, so I can call the cops!"

Zoe hesitated.

"Remove these ropes, now!"

"Listen. I need you to understand! His was all a terrible mixup. Your choker... and that hair..."

"What are you talking about, freak?"

"Can you please just listen for a moment? I promise I'll free you afterwards and you can call the cops if you so wish. But first I want to explain myself. Can you let me do that?"

"Alright, but get these things from my tits first! They're killing me! Really, how kinky can you get?"

The girl inhaled sharply as Zoe carefully removed the clamps and bands from her swollen breasts, "Thanks. Now talk!"

And Zoe told her everything.

"Wait, so that means somebody is waiting somewhere outside for you to get them off?"

"Yes. If you don't believe me, we can search for them together."

"Oh, I believe you. You're not behaving like an actual abductor and these toys are clearly not your favorites. But you're damn good with your mouth! I'm Haley by the way and I usually prefer boys. You're the first girl that made me cum and that orgasm blew everything I had experienced so far out of the water."

"So you're not mad anymore?"

"No I'm not. But I still want you to unbind me. My legs fucking hurt and my poor pussy is still sore from that riding crop. Maybe I should return the favor so you get to experience what you just did to me."

Zoe smiled, "If that's what it takes, I'm all yours."

She carefully removed the ropes and helped the naked girl on her feet.

"But first I want to see you perform. Can I watch you when you do your thing?"

"The DoP task?"

"Yes. I'm deadly curious."

"Absolutely. Here, your clothes. And you should really change your hairstyle or get rid of that choker. There are a lot of DoP people out there and some might be a bit more serious with delivering your supposed benefits."

"Thanks for the warning. Now show me how this works."

Zoe and Haley left the building and checked the surrounding area. Soon, Zoe found her target whispered, "See that guy over there, next to the container?"

Haley nodded, eager to find out more.

"You can easily make out the choker and his hair is telling me all I need to know."

"So what is it? What does the guy want from you?"

"Actually not that different from your own, just without the abduction part and no edging either."

"What?"

"That's the code you're signalling. Abduction play, edging, bondage. And his code is bondage with passive vanilla in an upright position."

"Passive vanilla?"

"He likes me to fuck him while he's standing. You'll see."

Zoe told Haley to hide in a corner while she got to work. The guy was obviously happy to see her and followed obediently as Zoe led him back into the warehouse. Haley stayed a bit behind and sneaked into the building, watching the odd couple from a dark corner. Mute but obviously excited, the man let Zoe bind him to a pillar and didn't complain as she pushed the ball gag into his mouth. Once she had slipped the blindfold in place and inserted the ear plugs, she motioned Haley to join in and unpacked the goodies.

Zoe opened his tight leather pants and fished out his hard cock. Spell-bound by the impressive organ, Haley could only watch as Zoe went to work and swallowed the thick member. After she was satisfied he was well prepared, the young woman stripped and wrapped her legs around the muscular body, pressing her pussy right onto the rigid shaft. Haley's hand quickly found its way into her own slip to tease her still sore sex, as she wittnessed the hot scene in front of her. Finger inside her body, she approached Zoe from behind, careful to not give herself away, and whispered, "Can I fuck him, too?"

Grinning amused, Zoe climbed down again while Haley got rid of her clothes. With a bit of help from Zoe , she was climbing the heavily breathing man and lowered her gushing sex onto his engorged dick.

Haley was in heaven. After the torturous foreplay and the explosive but superficial orgasm, she couldn't wait to get herself filled with meat, and this hunk of a man was exactly what she needed. Happy to be finally in control, Haley impaled herself with vigor and fucked the stranger until she reached her goal. Her legs cramping from the unusual exercise, Haley carefully untangled herself, the now limp dick sliding out of her and white fluid dripping on the ground.

"Fuck, this was great!" gushed the satisfied girl, "If this is the duty part, how good will the benefits part be? Zoe, you need to get me into this club!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!" giggled the relieved girl, "Getting you into DoP is a way better than going to jail for what I did to you. Now let's get this guy cleaned up!"

Both girls went down on their knees and sucked every bit of goo from the man's equipment. Finally, Zoe told Haley to hide again and removed all the accessories. His eyes told her just how much he enjoyed the experience but no words were exchanged.

Later, Zoe was sitting with Haley and talked about the future. Zoe 's mobile vibrated and she proudly showed the message to her new friend.

"So you're in, huh?"

"Yep, I'm in! Want to celebrate?"

"I do! And I know exactly how! Get your ass on that beam and be ready for payback, bitch!" announced Haley, a fake stern look on her face.

Zoe enjoyed the warm tongue tremendously. But she had to agree that the riding crop was just plain evil. Thankfully, Haley proved to be not as unforgiving as she feared and only let her experience the stinging sensation a handful of times. Instead, she showed Zoe just how much pleasure she could experience at the hands of a thoughtful friend.

"So, did you know you're bi?" asked Zoe as Haley untied her again.

"Nope. Had no clue! I actually still can't believe it. Who knows what I'll find out about me once I'm a DoP member! By the way, how come you know about that club?"

"Oh, an old friend introduced me to it. That was so funny! I met her at a bar when she was being serviced. You can't believe the kink she put in her hair!"

"Worse than mine?"

"Orgasm denial! And intentionally, too!"

"Oh god, poor girl! At least you made me come in the end."

"Well, Emily's selfless sacrifice got me into the club. And you'll get there soon enough, too! I should introduce you guys. You'll like her."

"I bet. And I owe her big time for getting to know you."

"Now you're just being silly. I'm a sexual predator, remember?"

"Only too well. That was so intense! I'm so happy it turned out the way it did."

"Me too, Haley, me too. Now let me show you how I like to fuck."

12