The E-Girl Next Door

Story Info
A new neighbour's nudes.
1.6k words
4.47
17.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been watching her for weeks.

The day her family moved into the house next door, she'd removed the tattered old curtains from her bedroom window. From my sofa, I could see directly through it. She'd put up some art prints, a couple of posters. But she'd never replaced the curtains.

She looked to be in her early 20s; about half my age. I'll admit to feeling a pang of guilt - her father didn't look much older than me. But I was only looking, I figured. It was harmless. And what a sight: petite yet curvy, she was five foot nothing with shoulder-length hair, its natural jet black interrupted by streaks of bright, almost neon pink and blue. Even from afar I could see she was pretty in a wide-eyed, innocent-looking way.

It was only a few days after she'd moved in, around midnight, that I saw the light come on in her room. I glanced up and my life changed for good.

She was stood in front of the window, taking selfies on her phone in a mirror I couldn't see. And she was completely naked. Her big, natural breasts pressed slightly against the glass. When she stepped back from the window she was still close enough for me to see that she was completely shaven, with slightly puffy labia creating a tantalising coinslot. She didn't see me - that time.

For two weeks this was her ritual - standing in the window before bed, taking pictures of her naked body. I'd come to take it for granted so much that it didn't even occur to me that she might look in my direction. Until one night, she did.

Her eyes met mine and immediately opened wide. Was that shock? Anger? Embarrassment? I was trying to read her expression when her face relaxed, her lips curling into a smile. She lifted her hand and waved at me with her fingers, before putting her index and middle fingers in her mouth. Her cheeks puckered as she sucked for a moment before sliding them out. Was she..? Her hand was moving down now, to that gorgeous slit. She started to stroke herself with her lubricated fingers, all the while looking me in the eye.

Time froze as I watched her touch herself. I was transfixed, my feet rooted to the spot. Without thinking, my right hand moved to the growing bulge in my jeans to which I could feel the blood rushing. She stopped and pointed at me, then curved her hand into a grip and moved it from side to side. I blushed. Was she joking? The expression on her face told me not. I unbuckled my jeans, giving some much-needed relief to my arousal.

That's when her light went out.

I stood in my living room, hand in my boxers, wondering what the hell was going on. Had I imagined it? Was it some kind of trap?

My mind was still racing minutes later when I heard the doorbell. There she stood, wearing a full-length coat and a wicked smile.

"If you're going to perv on someone, you should at least know their name."

She put out her hand, and without thinking, I took it. Her fingers were still wet.

"I'm Katerina."

She walked through the door, throwing it shut behind her, and turned to face me. She was even prettier up close - beautiful, in fact, with pale skin and green eyes, emphasised by subtle but expertly-applied make-up, more suited to a glamorous party than a quiet night in. Her gaze moved to my crotch, to the obvious erection poking through my half-buttoned jeans. She smiled again.

"I assume this is for me?" She grabbed me through my boxers and began stroking. I was paralysed, stuttering an apology.

"I mean... I'm sorry if... I just couldn't help..."

She put a finger to my lips, then leaned in and kissed me. It was forceful and urgent, and I instinctively put my hands inside her coat, pushing it open. It slid off her shoulders and onto the floor as my hands moved up her naked back, down over the firm curves of her ass. Everywhere I could put them.

She pulled away from me and with one hand pulled my jeans and boxers down, following them to the floor. I realised she had her phone in her other hand. My cock bolted up, smacking into her cheek and making her giggle. I looked down and saw her sizing me up. I've never been embarrassed by what I'm working with but I know it's nothing particularly special - a little thicker than average, perhaps. Especially the head, which was now poking out of Katerina's spare hand as she looked up at me.

"I can't wait to see how this feels." She held her phone aloft, looking at the screen and composing a selfie, her lips resting on my tip.

And then, the blissful warmth of her mouth. A blissful feeling washed over my entire body, making my hairs stand on end as I disappeared into her. She worked my shaft with her hand, bringing it up to meet her lips as they slid up and down the tip, pushing it down onto her tongue. She was an expert.

I gasped in disappointment as she took me out of her mouth.

"Here," she said, handing me the phone. "Take pictures."

She posed, tongue out, taking me halfway into her mouth. It was a heavenly agony. I took the photo, then switched to video as she began bobbing me in and out of her again. She looked up, alternating between my eyes and looking straight into the camera. I felt my cock begin to swell.

I moaned and put my hand on her head, pushing her back.

"You're too good at this," I said. "I'm not going to last."

With one final, tortuous lick, Katerina stopped. She stood up and walked to the sofa, where she sat down and opened her legs, revealing her pussy in all its glory - a perfectly formed clit peeking out from those smooth, puffy labia.

"I'm so wet," she sighed. "I love sucking cock. But it's my turn."

I took one more picture, then dropped to my knees and put my head between her legs. I put my mouth on her pussy, running my tongue from bottom to top, slowly, until I reached her clit. She was so wet that my tongue slipped inside her. I concentrated on her clit, licking in circles while pressing with my tongue, then wrapped my lips around it and started to gently suck. I slipped one, then two fingers inside her and curled them up, stroking her g-spot in time with the suction on her clit.

She started moaning and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me up, past her beautiful breasts, and kissed me again, licking her juices from my lips. She reached down and held the base of my dick, stroking it against herself. Using me as a toy. With each stroke, I came closer to entering her until I couldn't stand it anymore - I pulled her hand out of the way and let the head of my cock inside her, just to the hilt.

She bucked, wanting more, but I slid myself back out. Then, just the head again, and back out. The third time, I thrust as hard as I could, pushing my entire length inside her. She cried out, and grabbed my ass, pulling it even further into her. Her pussy felt like it was designed just for me, as I slid myself all the way out again to tease her.

She thrust up, forcing me back into her, then pushed me onto my back as she straddled me. I looked up at her breasts, swinging over my head as she ground her hips into mine, pinning me to the couch.

"Have you ever been inside anyone as young as me?" She asked. I shook my head and she grinned.

She had her knees up with her feet on the couch and started to bounce up and down, her pussy gripping my cock as she slid up and down it. She had the phone in one hand and was filming, close up, as she fucked me.

I felt my cock as hard as it could be, reaching that critical point. She stopped suddenly - aware of me growing thicker inside her.

"I so love that I can feel you're going to cum," she said mischievously. "But I'm not going to let you." She raised herself up until I fell out of her, my entire length covered in her cum. She held it in her hand and playfully licked the glans. I groaned. I was seconds away, and she knew it.

She held my eyes - my desperate eyes, begging for release - as she opened her mouth. She was so close I could feel her breath on me.

"I want you to film this too," she purred, licking my trembling cock. I grabbed her phone, and watched on the screen as she started to flick me with her tongue. She closed her eyes.

It happened in slow motion. The orgasm shuddered through my body, and Katerina lifted my cock above her eyes as it started twitching. Somehow I kept the camera on her as my whole body shook, a stream of cum jetting out of me and straight onto her face. She stroked my shaft, sending shivers down my spine and more of my fluid down her forehead, onto her eyelids, dripping onto her cheeks. She opened her eyes and smiled - not at me, but at the camera - and blew a kiss.

"My followers love facials," she said, wiping the mess away from her eyelids. Followers! Of course. I wondered how many people were going to see those videos. The thought was so, so hot.

"They prefer swallowing, though. I hope you've got another round left in you."