E & I Acres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still cumming, Willie slowly withdrew his cock until just the head was in her mouth, which quickly filled with sperm until she had to swallow to make room for the next wad. She was surprised at how hot his cum was and that it didn't taste bad at all. In fact, she was filled with an overwhelming desire to suck every drop out of his cock.

Willie yanked his cock out of her mouth entirely and held it pointed at her face. She was awed by how hard and rampant he was before another large wad shot out leaving a strand of his cum from her forehead to her chin. Another wad splattered on her face before he pushed his cock down and shot another strand of sperm across her breasts. Willie let go of his cock and Karen grabbed it taking the head back into her mouth, stroking forwards with her hand, milking it until the last drop of sperm had slid down her throat.

"Go clean up," said Willie pulling her to her feet.

Karen nodded, her throat to sore to speak, and went into the downstairs bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror at the sperm slowly dripping down her face and breasts. The sperm covering her body was more then her husband had cum their entire marriage and Willie had already shot three larger loads down her throat. She slid her finger across her face, pushing his sperm into her mouth and found herself scooping up more from her body and putting it in her mouth, licking her fingers clean afterwards.

Karen ran the hot water, after wiping herself clean. The steam seemed to clear her head and she felt a touch of guilt for betraying her husband and shame for what she had done. The way her body had reacted to his presence disgusted her and she blamed the unusual amount of arousal she had been experiencing the last week or so. She also blamed Bernie and that limp little dick of his. In fact, the more she thought of it, the more she realized this was all Bernie's fault.

Her head finally clear, Karen took a dab of toothpaste and cleaned the last lingering taste of sperm out of her mouth, determined that this would never happen again. She decided to sneak past Willie and head straight up to her bedroom. She was almost to the stairs when she felt Willie's strong arm wrap around her waist and he picked her up, carrying her over to the couch.

"Where you think you're going," he said standing over her. His cock was limper, but still erect and at least nine inches long. She stared at it, it seemed to have a hypnotic effect on her.

"I thought we were done," she whispered holding her throat as it was still sore.

"Not until I return the favor," he said kneeling on the floor between her legs. Karen was at first afraid he was going to try to fuck her, but Willie just bent over and began kissing her breasts. One large black hand squeezed one breast, its fingers twirling her long nipple while he took her other nipple into his mouth, biting it gently. She moaned as her neglected body quickly began to respond to his touch.

Just when her nipples turned so sensitive, she couldn't take anymore, he began kissing down her belly. He placed both hands on her breasts as he kissed down, his tongue slipping into her navel. Willie kissed down past her navel and over the slight, sexy bulge on her lower belly. Karen finally realized what he meant by 'returning the favor.' Bernie had never expressed an interest in doing this, nor had she asked as the thought seemed as disgusting as her taking his penis into her mouth. Her body however, couldn't seem to wait. She was raising her crotch up wishing Willie would hurry up. Her friends had mentioned liking this even more then sex. Karen hadn't believed them, now she couldn't wait.

Willie's tongue slipped out and licked down along the side of her well-trimmed pubic hair traveling towards the tip of her crotch. It slipped down the inside crease of her leg and she found herself spreading her legs wider in anticipation. As he reached her thigh, Willie ran his tongue over to her pussy and licked up her labia. Karen's eyes opened wide and her pussy spasmed, this was like nothing she had ever felt before.

Willie wiggled his tongue in and out of the folds of her pussy lips causing her to shake with pleasure. His skillful tongue was causing her to experience sexual feelings she had never felt before. Something intense was building deep in her body.

Willie lapped her slit several times and then worked a beefy finger into her that felt just as big as her husband's penis. Unlike Bernie's penis, Willie's finger knew what it was doing. He worked it deep inside her and began rubbing the tip around a spot deep in her pussy. She began humping his finger as the intense feeling grew until she thought she would die from pleasure. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, Willie administered the coup-de-grace. He ran his tongue over his finger and up her pussy. With one quick lick, his tongue twirled around her clit.

Karen had never believed in orgasms before. She thought her friends were lying to her when they mentioned them. Though, when they were first married, Bernie often asked if she had cum. She always lied and said, "yes."

As Willie's tongue touched her clit, her pussy clamped down around his finger and then ballooned up as she came. It felt like a series of bombs went off in her pussy and Karen screamed in pleasure. She was thrilled to experience her first orgasm and Willie wasn't done. He continued fingering her and licking around her clit until it hardened like a miniature penis. She had several smaller orgasms before the pressure built again and an even bigger orgasm overwhelmed her when he sucked her clit in his mouth. The last thing Karen remembered before passing out was Willie's soaked face grinning up at her.

Karen came to her senses. She hadn't fully recovered from the intense orgasm as she felt Willie's hands on her ankles pulling her legs far apart. Willie was kneeling now, the tip of his cock moving in towards her pussy as she sat on the couch. "No, Willie don't."

"Shut up bitch, your pussy's begging for my cock" He moved the tip back and forth along her slit causing her to writhe in pleasure. "You know you want it."

"I want it, but I can't commit adultery."

It ain't adultery unless I cum inside you. Just let me put a little bit in.

Ok, a little, just the head and promise you wont cum in my pussy, Bernie and I are trying to have a baby."

"I promise," he lied, thinking how lucky he was. His first white bitch and she was unprotected. Willie pushed down on his cock watching her pussy lips spread wide for him as they closed back up around the head. Karen groaned as Willie worked the head in and out of her. "Feels good doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh," she agreed.

"How about I give you another inch or two?"

"Yes please." Willie pushed another couple inches in. "God, you're so big," she said as the thick part under the head went in.

"Let me at least give you a much as Bernie can," said Willie slowly fucking her with the tip of his cock. "How big is your husband?"

"A little over five inches."

"You poor thing," he said pushing another inch in. "Does this feel like your husband?"

"No, your so much thicker, it feels...better."

Willie slowly began fucking her and she raised her hips to meet his thrusts forcing just a little more inside her. Willie was now fucking her with half his cock and she came again from the strangeness of it.

"Listen Karen, Bernie might never get over his limp dick problem." This may be your last chance to feel a hard cock for some time. You deserve to experience more then he can give you."

"Alright, just a little more," she said panting as his cock pushed into virgin territory.

"God you're tight," groaned Willie pushing about nine inches in. "It's like you've never been fucked before."

"I've never been fucked before. Not like this."

"You like my cock don't you?"

"I love it. I love you big cock."

"Only black cocks get this big, bitch."

"I love your big black cock Willie," she groaned her belly undulating down towards her pussy as she came again. "Fuck me with your big black cock. Oh god, I'm cumming...Ahhh."

Willie pushed her legs back towards her head, sat up on his knees a little, pulled his hips back until just the tip of his cock was in her pussy, and then he thrust forward.

Karen thrashed in pain as she took his entire cock. He maintained a tight grip on her ankles while she struggled until she calmed down after a couple minutes. She just stared down at their crotches in disbelief that she had taken it all.

When he felt her pussy relax, Willie slowly pulled his cock out and pushed it back in several times until she moaned and he increased his speed. She began pushing into him to meet his thrusts and Willie started fucking her hard. Karen started screaming each time he buried it, she was cumming every fifth stroke.

Suddenly, the orgasms quit cumming as Willie's cock began to grow. It felt like a damn had blocked the flow, the pressure building up as he continued rapidly fucking her. He was sweating and his rhythym was starting to suffer as his orgasm approached.

"Cum in my pussy," she begged, not knowing what had come over her, but desperately needing to cum one last time. "Give me a baby, I want a real man's baby. Fill me with your seed."

Her words seemed to suck the cum right out of Willie's balls. He bellowed as his sperm shot up his cock and sprayed her womb. She shuddered as the damn broke and a giant orgasm took possession of her body. Willie held his cock buried in her pussy as he blew four more wads of cum, bombarding her eggs with millions of sperm.

* * * * *

As the sun came up, Karen was wincing and her face was pale as Willie pushed about seven inches of cock into her ass. She had never felt such an intense pain before, but at the same time she was satisfied now that Willie had taken possession of her entire body. She was loving it by the time he came, filling her ass hole with sperm.

Just when he finished, they heard Bernie stumbling around upstairs and she grabbed her robe, sperm squishing out of her ass as she ran to the bathroom.

* * * * *

Bernie watched his wife cook a big breakfast and set it in front of Willie before setting a cold bowl of cereal in front of him. She looked a sight, like she hadn't slept all night, and she was walking kind of bow legged like she had a cramp. He figured she was coming down with a cold because her voice was hoarse. He was thankful Wilie had stayed over or he surely would be catching hell right now. "Aren't you going to have anything?" he asked when his wife sat down, wincing as if it hurt her. 'Woman problems,' he thought.

"I already ate," she said thinking about the second time Willie had filled her belly with sperm just before fucking her doggy style across her rug. Even after that, he was still hard and she agreed to give him her ass as everything else was just too sore. Karen handed the two men brown bags for lunch and they left for work. Around noon, Willie opened his bag and found a note. It read: "Willie, if you want, feel free to get him drunk tonight.

The End

12