All Comments on 'E-Beth Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
me71me71almost 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!

You can't do that to them! E-beth and Teddy are meant to be! My gut actually churned reading that last page!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT BUT...

I so wanted them to end happily or have some other development apart from the obvious. In a sense, it's very realistic as that's what would pretty much happen in real life. Great write though. When is the next installment?

Romantic1Romantic1almost 15 years ago
Perfect 100's for Every Chapter So Far

Not many *perfect* stories on the web site. This is one!! 100 for Chapter 1, 100 for Chapter 2, and 100 for Chapter 3. Keep it up!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Chapter!!!

you wrote another great chapter in the series. I like the way you described the way Teddy has taken Elizabeth to another level with their relationship with Stella. I love how you described the sex between all three of them. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter.

suplupsuplupalmost 13 years ago
TROLOLOLOL

The story was great, but there was one mistake I caught immediately. You said in page one that The Burning Crusade came out a few weeks ago, and there was a Sunwell Plateau raid. However, Sunwell was introduced at the end of BC, which was about two years after its release.

Im a WoW addict, deal with it

Iamthewalrus886Iamthewalrus886over 11 years ago
Oh come on!

The Burning Crusade came out on January 16th, 2007.

Sunwell Plateau didn't go live until March 25th, 2008.

Nice try there, though. You should have stuck with Magtheridon's Lair or Gruul's Lair.

Anyways, big fan. I actually skipped from the first page to the last just to write this comment. Being a big WoW junkie *since* '07, I know my shit. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7895 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

E-Beth Ch. 02 Previous Part
E-Beth Series Info